Quantcast

Lmfaooo i didnt realize the guy behind jsy in the teaser was shi yoon ,damn  :astonished:

Had to take a closer look

• Like 4

OMGosh, I am faint with joy and excitement!!!!!!

So excited to see my baby Jin Se Yeon back on the small screen. I can't wait for all the angsty scenes, LOL. I hope the next to be released will be another teaser, this time 5 to 10-minute long. I am dead from so much happiness!!!!!! :D

• Like 3

Wonder what happened at this scene?

DVQvOpqX4AEzLm-.jpg

The younger Prince got injured - maybe by his older brother during the horse fight thing - and went into a room to tend to his injury, where the beautiful maiden, Se Yeon's character, suddenly ventured into? Or did he crash in the room she was in instead?

The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, djappleblush said:

Wonder what happened at this scene?

The younger Prince got injured - maybe by his older brother during the horse fight thing - and went into a room to tend to his injury, where the beautiful maiden, Se Yeon's character, suddenly ventured into? Or did he crashed in the room she was in instead?

The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe thats when they first meet? Lmfaoooo so many scenarios running thru my head right now ,March feels so far away

• Like 4

okay the 2nd teaser looks interesting as well :) not to mention those JSY and shirtless injured YSY scene :wub: totally brighten my day lmao ! and is it too early to say that i like the intense bgm they used in both teaser? it’s hyping me up. and hopefully we can get a nice ost later ^_^

• Like 6

On 05/02/2018 at 9:09 AM, 1451 said:

:love:

Thank you for posting the teaser,  @1451

I have been following this thread but frst time I've posted (I think!).  Thanks to everyone who is keeping this thread updated.

I am so excited for this drama! It reminds me a little of the magnificent Queen for Seven Days (but hopefully with a happier ending).  The PD from The Princess' Man, so many of my favourite older actors are here, plot sounds great and I really like Jin Se Yeon so I hope this drama allows her character to shine and doesn't just make her pawn in the love triangle. 

Less than a month until the first episodes :grin:

• Like 4

http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/news_detail.asp?newsId=01344806619107896&mediaCodeNo=258                                                                                 Lee Yeon-Kyeong 'Overlord' Shooting collection Hanbok show off appearance "it seemed a postcard"           

PS18020600103.jpg
이연경

[EDAILY star in gimeungu News] Actor Lee Yeon-Kyeong the TV Chosun Drama - showed off a hanbok appearance in "Overlord prone to love '(hereinafter' Overlord ') filming. 

In this photo released by aides on the 6th Lee Yeon-Kyeong it has shed the picturesque charm of the piece postcard Forbidden City in the background. Lee Yeon-Kyeong has appeared in 'Overlord' scheduled March sanggung broadcast station. Despite this winter gangchuwi an important role in the drama that is developing every day in the busy shooting aides said. 

Lee Yeon-Kyeong announced that a study using figures even more attention because of the weight of the cast manjiman several dramas experiences' s maid, even before this drama. Lee Yeon-Kyeong is "responsible for acting this looked a senior sanggung inevitably be postponed until the tone and pace one writing always nervous to reveal the dignity of the court" and "Oh so happy all that I look to shoot you for those words as its own unique charm thank, "he said. 

"Overlord" is a drama that contains a record of hot desire and genuine surrounding the woman and the two princes. It is scheduled to be broadcast weekly from Sunday 4 March.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, raziela said:

I really like Jin Se Yeon so I hope this drama allows her character to shine and doesn't just make her pawn in the love triangle. 

THis is truly my biggest wish rn! looking at the teasers seems like the drama will focus heavier on those two brothers so tbh im a lil bit worried that jsy character will only end up being a ‘sidedish’ here. But again it’s too early to judge just based on that short teaser r? ^_^ so let just wait until the real drama start to air. Fighting~

• Like 3