Quantcast

The translation of the article is wrong. Overall the article is about the CF Jin Se-yeon is going to star in. It will be start airing as a commercial on JTBC on January 8th.

The article only mentions Grand Prince at the end since she will be the lead in it. There is no confirmed airing date. But it says it's schedules to premier mid-January... even though I don't think it's the case since there was no promo and also no press conference etc. So this information is wrong.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

The translation of the article is wrong. Overall the article is about the CF Jin Se-yeon is going to star in. It will be start airing as a commercial on JTBC on January 8th.

The article only mentions Grand Prince at the end since she will be the lead in it. There is no confirmed airing date. But it says it's schedules to premier mid-January... even though I don't think it's the case since there was no promo and also no press conference etc. So this information is wrong.

I think the translation of the article I shared is probably wrong, so I apologize to you. I did not know English but I thought it was related to the series in translation in my own language. I apologize again because I am in trouble. again my apologies and thank you.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, 1451 said:

I do not know english very apologize. I hope I can write right, han jae suk, can

No it’s fine:) thanks for answering me! :) so the guy is han jae suk. Lol the drama not start yet but why i feel like im gonna ship jin se yeon and han jae suk lol. They’re having so much on set:)

Ah, so the drama is not confirmed to air on feb? Then i think this drama gonna air in march, seems they want to air after olympic? Like mbc did to their drama?

• Like 3

Spoiler

Spoiler

DTq9ivIX0AANtib.jpg

Spoiler

DTq9l8UW0AYJMaj.jpg

Spoiler

DTq9meNXcAId4_H.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

[Alone], Joo Sang-wook, Jin Se-yeon Yoon Shi-yoon 'Overlord', finalized on March 4 ..2 cheotbang consecutive broadcast

[OSEN = gangseojeong News] Actor Joo Sang-wook, Jin Se-yeon, starring Yoon Shi-yoon a new TV Chosun drama 'Overlord' first broadcast date was set for.

22 days OSEN results covering new TV Chosun drama 'army-prone love' (a play johyeongyeong, director Kim, Jung - Min, less troops) comes three are first broadcast on February 4th. It will be broadcast every Sunday afternoon for two consecutive 10 times.

Last weekend dramas are made of TV Chosun determine a second consecutive broadcast and the second consecutive organized.

"Overlord" is responsible for both the prince and the Kim, Jung - Min Director of hot desire and drama Bloody Romance containing genuine 'The Princess' Man', 'Gunman in Joseon' directed over a woman, and johyeongyeong author wrote of the 'maids' drama .201801221600772837_5a658c569c6a5.jpgThe drama has attracted the expectations and decided to appear in the drama featuring the only TV Chosun three years, and Joo Sang-wook, Jin Se-yeon, including Yoon Shi-yoon ryuhyoyoung, Yoon Seo, god, sonjihyeon.

"Overlord" is the story unfolds as the main axis of the triangular romance Joo Sang-wook, Jin Se-yeon, Yoon Shi-yoon. Joo Sang-wook is a contender in Jinyang yigang army station kings of the dreamy yibangwon the second son and second of the pole, Yoon Shi-yoon is the Silver Star Overlord yihwi Station, Jin Se-yeon took on the role jahyeon loved by yigang and yihwi. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] OSEN DB

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"I jahyeon Mistress" ... "Overlord" Jin Se-yeon, dasogothan Costume 美2018012301001717300121741.jpg2018012301001717300121742.jpgSports Chosun Join Lee Ji-hyun Reporter] "jahyeon Mistress's" 

article of 22 days Jin Se-yeon is "jahyeon Mistress's # Overlord # jahyeon the # Recording of yieyong # cold # melt for fine dust carefully haseyong # Dragon" on his Instagram and I posted a picture together.

Photo damgyeotda public has the appearance of Jin Se-yeon wearing a pink Hanbok. Her smile and unique haemaleun dasogothan appearance captivates the eye. 

Meanwhile, Jin Se-yeon's new TV Chosun drama - and starred in "Overlord prone to love." 'Overlord' Love wanted to have any drama by killing a brother to draw a relationship between two princes surrounding the woman, and no one in the world and put the recording of their hot desires and genuine Southern surrounding the woman wanted to make could not come. Jin Se-yeon, etc. In addition to starring Joo Sang-wook, Yoon Shi-yoon comes and 3 are first broadcast on February 4th. 

• Like 1

Looks like there will be a prologue released on 25th Feb 10pm, as per the posts above on the drama profile. :) looking forward to the prologue! 

By the way.. another article actually mentioned the broadcast time on March 4th is not exactly confirmed... not sure which is right.. since there is still lots of time left... i guess we will just wait and see if there is further update. Currently many comments are saying the time 10pm is kinda late esp on a Sunday nite, and 2eps back to back broadcast means it’ll end ard 12midnight... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@rachelyun awesome thanks for those pics! As always, you’re the best!!! ^_^

@yukikelly eh.. dont really care for the source... we dont plan to misuse it anyway, just enjoy the pics! Let it go..... nobody is selling the pics or purposely violating any copyrights issues... 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

@rachelyun awesome thanks for those pics! As always, you’re the best!!! ^_^

@yukikelly eh.. dont really care for the source... we dont plan to misuse it anyway, just enjoy the pics! Let it go..... nobody is selling the pics or purposely violating any copyrights issues... 

Actually there should be a source given, as stated in the forum rules HERE. :)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Actually there should be a source given, as stated in the forum rules HERE. :)

Hmm.. i went through all the rules and i dont see it. Care to quote which one you mean?

• Like 2