Quantcast

It's just so strange to reveal all before the finale even airs?  It leaves nothing for the imagination or guesswork anymore?  You would think that if they wanted to push the 5% they would leave some intrigue to the story but spoilers/leaks have pretty much told us everything we need to know already without even having to tune in?  GP has been a very odd experience all round for me. :blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Usagi. Kore said:

love this video. How the kid hugged ysy and looked at him with love and followed ysy when he walked away. Ysy  knows how behaves with kids and captures their hearts.  Also love the way jy coddle his chicks.:D

• Like 7

Thank you all for your translations, insightful comments, pictures and clips.   I am so happy to know that the writer is giving us a happy ending.  Knowing this now, I very much look forward to watching these final episodes.  Despite of the angst and frustrations we as viewers feel as we journey through with Hwi and JH, the happy ending makes the series all worthwhile to watch. 

• Like 7

chingus if you can guess what is going to happen in a drama, then you have a writer in you! come be a matchmaker auntie and join us for this new event -- smash-up writer's carnival! even if you are lurking, don't forget to hit a button and encourage people's stories. it is based fully on community voting. have fun! :D

• Like 4

6df024b4gy1fr0mz0ggrej20ku0kudl7.jpg

For those who are interested in the location of the scene, this is Oksunbong peak (옥순봉 玉筍峰), one of the 3 peaks in Woraksan National Park in Jecheon.

Oksunbong peak (283m) is one of easiest hike among the 3 peaks, it takes an hour to hike. It is one of the many hikes I have done in South Korea

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

It's just so strange to reveal all before the finale even airs?  It leaves nothing for the imagination or guesswork anymore?  You would think that if they wanted to push the 5% they would leave some intrigue to the story but spoilers/leaks have pretty much told us everything we need to know already without even having to tune in?  GP has been a very odd experience all round for me. :blink:

I am sorry that  this drama doesnt sit well with you. Everyone has different preferences anyway :). But doesnt every drama has spoilers?  Even if they reveal all, I still would watch it. IMO, this drama is a keeper, at least for me. :D

• Like 6

5 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I am sorry that  this drama doesnt sit well with you. Everyone has different preferences anyway :). But doesnt every drama has spoilers?  Even if they reveal all, I still would watch it. IMO, this drama is a keeper, at least for me. :D

Yes to a certain extent regarding the spoilers but to reveal pretty much everything would probably send those curious to know to bed early (the time slot) and ratings would not be as high as it would've been had they kept everyone in suspense?  @87yua . says it only got 3% as a result?  No fan hugs or Hawaii holiday I guess then.

EDIT - apparently that 3% is not fact.  Ratings not released yet so to be confirmed how it fared.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 87yua . said:

just finish episode 19.. i think the rating is 3% :) 

The actual rating was a little higher at 3.4%. It's still good. Every drama ratings dropped a today because it's a public holiday by the way :)

Honestly 5% is very difficult. Bigger dramas with more famous casts and more publicity on bigger channels struggle to reach 5%. TVChosun is too small and doesn't have that big of an audience share in general.  I'd be very happy to be proven wrong though lol! I want our hardworking GP team to go to Hawaii too!

The ratings have climbed nicely during the last two thirds of the drama and have been very good for the channel and good for cable in general so the team should be pleased.

I haven't watched this episode yet as I am waiting for subs and want to marathon with tomorrow's episode so will step out of the thread before I see any further spoilers!:D

• Like 5

After watching half subbed Ep 19, I have to say it was very good!  It was intense and actually the planned rebellion is not weak as they have people both outside and inside of palace to act according to their plan.  Many scenes made me cry in tears. I will watch another time when it is fully subbed. Looking forward to tonight's finale and I will not miss the live streaming.    

• Like 6