Quantcast

Some instagram story updates from lighthoney1610 on instagram. Just posting it here since it has some interesting info related to the drama. ^^ The updates have been within the last couple of hours:

h6vNYWg.jpg

dvnG3RA.jpg

oztJFrb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 30/04/2018 at 1:00 PM, Ayame said:

@djappleblush I'm glad you posted, you're honestly one of my favorite posters in this thread lol. Viki actually finished subbing the episode already, so you can watch it now~

Regarding the bed scene though, I really like how JH took charge even as Hwi hesitated.

On 02/05/2018 at 10:31 AM, djappleblush said:

Awww..... stop it, @Ayame and @blossomz. You're making me blush. LOLOLOL. Thanks. I never expected anyone is waiting for my comments. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm going over the top, or if people are getting annoyed by my comments already. Haha.

@djappleblushJust chiming in to agree with others. You have been a wonderful asset to the thread and I always love your enthusiastic posts and hilarious memes :grin:

Thanks for the pictures and articles everyone.   Thank you as always for taking the time to translate @gerrytan8063  Looks like we are in for a sad and nerve-wracking 19th episode but it's a relief to know Hwi has a backup plan. I really wonder how everything is going to unfold and wrap up to hopefully satisfactory conclusion.

The spoiler pictures of JaHyun FINALLY with the married women's hairstyle looking so beautiful with hair raised and the binyeo in her hair makes me think we will get a happy ending. I was a bit worried that there are no spoiler pics of Hwi but @Ayame's post above with the spoilers from the great lighthoney1610 over on Instagram have reassured me lol!

Can't believe it's the last two episodes this weekend!  It's been a long journey.  So grateful to the cast and crew have worked so hard and they are still hard at work now. I think they won't be finished until Saturday night!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Daejun 'Jean Seonyeon 'has grown even more, Thank you for the love of the wife of Wihan'201805051200112244_1.jpg

Spoiler

Actress Jin Se-yeon said on May 5 that she will end the drama 'Dae-gun - Love Draw' (Kim Jung-min, director of Dae-gun) 

Jean Seonnee said through his agency, Earlybird Entertainment, 'I started shooting in the cold winter last year, and a warm spring came to me. The actors who suffered from the fatigue and the bad weather, and the boss who worked day and night in the invisible Thanks to all the staff at the scene, I was able to finish shooting without a big accident. ' 

'I met a saint character who pioneered his own love and destiny. He felt many emotions and learned many things as an actor. He was able to grow and grow even more.' 'For 3 months, I am very grateful to viewers, and I will be actor Jin Se-yeon, who shows more progress and good looks in the future. 

Jean Seon Yeon painted a sad romance with actor Yoon Sik Yoon in 'Dae Gun'. In the last two episodes of 'The Great Army,' attention is drawn to whether the two will be happy. On the other hand, 'Daejun' is broadcasted on Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm. 

[Photo = Early Bird Entertainment Offer]http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201805051200112244&ext=na

• Like 5

Joo Sang Wook Interrogates Jin Se Yeon And Jae Ho In “Grand Prince”Jin-Se-Yeon-Joo-Sang-Wook-1.jpg

Spoiler

Joo Sang Wook has gotten his hands on the two people closest to his brother and rival Yoon Shi Yoon.

See Also: 3 Questions That Will Be Answered As "Grand Prince" Comes To A Close

Grand Prince” is about the brotherly rivalry between princes Lee Kang (played by Joo Sang Wook) and Lee Hwi (played by Yoon Shi Yoon) as they fight over the throne and the woman they both love, Sung Ja Hyeon (played by Jin Se Yeon). The drama has been receiving lots of love, achieving the highest viewership ratings ever for a TV Chosun drama. With only two episodes left, the drama has been on the brink of achieving 5 percent viewership ratings, which means that the actors would fulfill their ratings promise of giving out free hugs in front of Gyeongbukgung Palace wearing their historical costumes.

The penultimate episode teases even more tension, as Joo Sang Wook catches Jin Se Yeon and Yoon Shi Yoon’s faithful attendant Ki Teuk (played by Jae Ho). The two of them are locked up in a secret room with guards guiding them. Joo Sang Wook emanates a cold anger, as he questions the two and even holds a knife to Jae Ho’s neck. Despite the danger they are in, Jin Se Yeon bravely talks back and glares at Joo Sang Wook. Jin-Se-Yeon-Joo-Sang-Wook-2.jpgJin-Se-Yeon-Joo-Sang-Wook-3.jpgJoo-Sang-Wook-1.jpg

Spoiler

In the previous episodes, Lee Hwi hatched a plot to take down Lee Kang from the throne, planning a sneak attack as Lee Kang heads towards the countryside for the death anniversary of the former king. However, an informant revealed the plan to Lee Kang, hinting at the bloody battle to come.

The production staff commented, “As much as the drama has been praised as a ‘well-made historical drama,’ we will show a conclusion that won’t disappoint. Please watch until the very end.”

“Grand Prince” will air its last two episodes on May 5 and 6 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, watch the first episode of the drama below!https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/04/joo-sang-wook-interrogates-jin-se-yeon-jae-ho-grand-prince/

• Like 3

sorry but i prefer lee kang as the king than to enthrone a puppet king.,the only bad thing is that if that happens the little king has to die. im saying this because they are too much corruption  when queen dowager's act as regent 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2