Quantcast

2 hours ago, djappleblush said:

Also: can you spot Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yeon mirroring each other's actions? Hmmmm..... Psychology is whispering into my ear, saying, "if two people do that, there's a high probability they like each other."

"when two people have a good working relationship, they often to look alike. This is because they are constantly mirroring each other's facial expressions, which, over time, builds muscle definition in the same areas of the face. Even couples who don't look facially similar can appear similar in a photograph because they use the same smile." -- Excerpt from Mirroring in Body Language.

Pictures below tell all - Couple look, matching outfits, bright personalities, similar hobbies in video gaming, teasing each other, big appetites, ideal types etc... Check, check and check...most of all, single and available.

Image result for yoon shi yoon jin se yeon

@djappleblush  You must be a psychic to read my thoughts lol. magnified x100 of course.

Seems to me that he keeps calling her pretty and tease her constantly about her baby fat. And the ship has sailed. It seems to me that they are getting a little too comfortable with each other. YSY has really opened up to her like a long time close friend. You can see the difference from the earlier BTS videos to the most recent. They should just date, with my unconditional stamp of approval:D  Dispatch will be on them soon enough.  I, too, don't want to see them with other on-screen partners yet. I honestly think they are a golden couple with their matching outfit and it seems just wrong if they don't collaborate in any other future projects. A rom-com will be nice - heck, they can even put them in a Full House like drama with the cliche theme like a marriage contract. Hope they have a fan meet and interview together soon! :wub:

Image result for yoon shi yoon jin se yeon

From the Episode 19 trailer, I am worried what's going to happen. RSG is hurt, Hwi's plan backfired and Little King, JH & GT captured. Wonder what their backup plan is? I think the Queen will have a big part of what's going to happen next, about time since she was always crying but doing nothing to help the cause especially in the earlier episodes. BTW, what happened to JH's other friend. She just disappeared like her character is so irrelevant, so what was the point of even putting her into character chart lol. They should just added the son-general instead since he has a much meatier role. It seems like there's no love from LK for JH from the way he pushed her to the ground. I hope they give us an EPIC ending they promised. Remember, a death of a good character will not make it epic. Keep that in mind, writers!

So sneaky of the director to put the last final BTS on Sunday. They should release it this Friday to build the anticipation for this weekend. It is bittersweet to say goodbye to HyunHwi.

BETTER QUESTION YET - What the heck am I going to do with my weekends now? :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Well I must be using a different filter when it comes to the YSY-JSY relationship then.  YSY has never been known to date costars.  In fact, one could almost presume that once you costar with him in any drama, the chances of any further intimate interaction post filming is minuscule at best.  He seems pretty firm about delineating business and pleasure.  So what you see on screen is purely 'business' - kudos to great acting on his part for making so many believe that they are an item on set!  So if he remains true to form, he will close the chapter on GP and JSY once filming is over.  He knows well enough that what happens on the set stays on the set.  It is a very unrealistic setting in which to 'fall in love' anyway, everything is planned, scripted, and even your true character is more often than not never revealed (unless you are JSY because YSY intimated that he found it hard to differentiate JH and JSY so she basically didn't have to act out of her shell much?).  As for future pairing in another drama...I understand it's a rarity in the KDrama world to cast the same pairing again unless they sizzled like Park BoGum and Kim You Jong in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (and even then it has yet to happen).  The YSY-JSY pairing fizzled for me but that's my personal opinion.  Nearly at the end now.  3 more days, then off to MC duties for Dream Concert for YSY (with another female costar) and then off to LOTJ with other men where Macgyver type survival skills will be called for.  Onward!

EDIT - if RSG dies, I will pen her a fitting tribute here.  She deserves at least that. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Well I must be using a different filter when it comes to the YSY-JSY relationship then.  YSY has never been known to date costars.  In fact, one could almost presume that once you costar with him in any drama, the chances of any further intimate interaction post filming is minuscule at best.  He seems pretty firm about delineating business and pleasure.  So what you see on screen is purely 'business' - kudos to great acting on his part for making so many believe that they are an item on set!  So if he remains true to form, he will close the chapter on GP and JSY once filming is over.  He knows well enough that what happens on the set stays on the set.  

:thumbsup:Other fans might be disappointed but this is so like YSY.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It's ok, @nrllee and @nemokama. When I started shipping Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yeon in real life, I readied myself for pain and such. Needless to say, I love living in pain, so.... there goes my heart.

Be careful where you step, tho. You might step on a piece of my broken heart lying scattered on the floor.

BRB, sobbing....

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Dae-gun 'side' preparing for ending grade, the last one will be unfolded 'ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

Spoiler

The last episode of the TV drama 'Dae Gun - Draw Love', which has left only two episodes to the end, was released. 

TV TV drama 'Dae Gun - Draw Love' (Screenplay Cho Hyun-kyung / Director Kim Jung-min / Production Seestory, Yoon E & M / In the last 16 broadcasts, it exceeded the audience rating of 4% and set a record of 'audience rating first place' excluding terrestrial broadcasting time zone. In the situation that only two times remain until the end, it is attracting attention of whether it can exceed 5% of the audience rating, and attention is focused on the end of the 'last battle' of brother whom we announced in broadcasting 18 times. Moreover, the 'Daejun' is a deadly historical drama based on a grounded historical hypothesis that the two princes, the fools and the ancestors' throne remnants of the actual existence came out of a devotion to a woman, situation. In this regard, we will summarize the 'last watch point' NO.3, which should be noted in advance of 'the last battle' of 'Dae-gun'. ◆ NO.1 Yoon Sik Yoon, 'Blood Agony' is in! I will be able to bell a brother! 

First of all, the end of the 'big army' should be watched by the two brothers 'blood battle' Currently, Yoon Sik Yoon has gathered troops, squeezed plots to bring down Juwon from the throne, and gathered loyalists to expand their forces and head toward the final battle. However, Yoon is deeply hurt that he is drawing a sword at his brotherhood while revenge, and he has actually suffered from the tragedy of his brother, who is forced to sword each other. Whether Yoon will be able to knife his sword in a 'blood battle', whether he will be able to swing his sword and pull his brother down, and attention is focused on 'the last battle'. 

◆ NO.2 Gene Seon Yeon, the role of 'KEY' in the battle brotherhood of desperation? 
Jein Seonye is the person holding the 'KEY' of brotherhood. He is the only woman who is able to exert a strong influence on them, even though he is the only woman who is truly loved by two brothers. Yoon Sik Yoon came back to life after living in the desert with the idea of meeting Jean Seon Yeon again. But on the contrary, they both desperately contested the punishment of a rough 'fist' to take on Jin Seon. I am curious as to what kind of role Jin Se-yeon, who has been evaluated as 'Cida Yeoju', is looking for fate instead of waiting for her. 

◆ NO.3 Ju Shun's cool smile! What he has prepared is a 'fearful maneuver.' 
Joo Sang-wook, despite being aware of the news from the trailer and noticing the 'raid attack on Yong-bang', a plan to recapture the throne prepared by Yoon Sik-yoon, I was in the kite. In addition, the river recently showed the appearance of the 'runaway river', such as cutting off the ambassador's reign, or even dropping it to the hands of the lawyer Son Byeong-ho, who trusted him like his father. In the face of Yoon Sik Yoon 's attack on Yong - Bok - il, he is focused on Ju - suk' s actions to defend his own throne and challenge those who are prepared by. The crew is preparing for the 'last-class ending' as they have received a thank-you call for '' class drama ''. 'It will be a real spectacle at the end,' he said. 'Please look forward to the end of the fierce preparations of the' Daegun 'team in an unprecedented historical drama.' 

On the other hand TV drama 'Daejun - Draw Love' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm. [Photo courtesy: Seastori, Yoon E & M]http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201805040834248245833_1

• Like 7

3 Questions That Will Be Answered As “Grand Prince” Comes To A CloseJoo-Sang-Wook-Jin-Se-Yeon-Yoon-Shi-Yoon1

Spoiler

Based on a true story, “Grand Prince” has been receiving a lot of love as it conveys a tragic, yet romantic love story about a brotherly rivalry between two princes and their conflict over power and a woman. As the drama heads towards its last two episodes, viewers will be able to see how their stories end. Here are three questions that will be answered as the drama wraps up this weekend.

See Also: Jin Se Yeon And Yoon Shi Yoon Share A Sweet Moment As They Try To Protect Their Love In "Grand Prince"

1. Will Yoon Shi Yoon cut down his own brother?

One aspect of the fight between the two brothers to look out for is Yoon Shi Yoon’s actions. Currently, Yoon Shi Yoon has gathered an army to take down Joo Sang Wook from the throne, formed his plan, gathered those loyal to him, and will be heading to face his brother. However, Yoon Shi Yoon has had difficulty facing his brother at sword point, bringing into question whether he will be able to do so. Whether he will be able to finish the bloody battle between him and Joo Sang Wook or whether he will have to lay his sword down will be addressed in the coming episodes.

2. What role will Jin Se Yeon play, as the key to both brothers’ hearts?

As a woman who is deeply loved by both Yoon Shi Yoon and Joo Sang Wook, she is the character in the drama that wields the most influence over them. Yoon Shi Yoon returned from the grave in order to fulfill his promise with her, while the normally violent Joo Sang Wook has not harmed a hair on her head, and treats her tenderly. Compared to other noble ladies, Jin Se Yeon has refused to sit still and stepped forward to create her own destiny. The coming episodes will reveal how she will affect the rivalry between the two brothers until the very end.

3. What is Joo Sang Wook’s terrifying scheme?

The elder prince previously stopped Yoon Shi Yoon’s attempted coup d’etat, as he smiled ominously and canceled his visit to the former king’s burial side, throwing a wrench into his younger brother’s plan. Though he somehow figured out Yoon Shi Yoon’s plan, he has also been acting erratically politically, as he ordered the Jurchen envoys to be slain on the spot, and ordered death by poison to his father-like-figure and uncle Son Byung Ho. Though he personally cut off ties with his political allies, it appears that he has a plan and will soon demonstrate how he plans to protect his seat on the throne.

A source form the drama stated, “We’ve gotten a thankful nickname like ‘the best drama,’ and so we are preparing ‘the best ending.’ There will be unforgettable scenes until the end. As a historical drama with an unforgettable ending, please look forward to the conclusion that the ‘Grand Prince’ team has prepared.”

“Grand Prince” will air its last two episodes this weekend on May 5 and 6 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, watch the first episode below!https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/03/3-questions-will-answered-grand-prince-comes-close/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

According the adress given by @alishba kanwal in above post, and thanks to her for sharing ,the article is in below:

Grand Prince Happy Ending Finale Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yun

KOREAN DRAMAS NEWS

Grand-Prince-854x540.jpg

5d82dd7023f966cfdccf76438b50b60a?s=66&r=WRITTEN BY: KIRAN FATIMA

MAY 4, 2018

So Finally The Last Episodes are done by happy ending of Grand Prince Which was the Outstanding And Best Drama from the Korean side The main cast Yoon Shi Yoon done so beautifully acts as the Lee Hwi and Jun Jin Seo as the Lee Hwi Young both were done a great work Grand Prince Happy Ending Finale Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yun While other main cast Jin Se Yun and Joo sang wook these two were also have a good hand to make this beautiful happy ending which is better than other endings Son Ji Hyun and Yoon Seo were also looks happy with each other when they were thinking about the Positive things which can be very Attractive for the Bang Jae Ho and Kim Mi Kyun All the celebrities were excited to the happy ending moments of Grand Prince.

Grand Prince Happy Ending Finale Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yun

The top characters were specially very good when they decided to stay with each other only this was the end way which was make them much happy in Last Finale Episodes of Grand Prince.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

OMG!!!!

JIN SE YEON IS WEARING THE MARRIED WOMAN'S HAIR STYLE!!!!!! IS this for real??????

THEY BETTER GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL THOSE SUFFERING BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T I'M GOING TO LEGIT LOSE MY S**T.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, djappleblush said:

OMG!!!!

JIN SE YEON IS WEARING THE MARRIED WOMAN'S HAIR STYLE!!!!!! IS this for real??????

THEY BETTER GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL THOSE SUFFERING BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T I'M GOING TO LEGIT LOSE MY S**T.

Yeah. They better give us a happy ending or Im gonna put a spell on them :ph34r:

im gonna flood TV Chosun’s YT channel with unpleasantries until they get tired of me :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, blossomz said:

BETTER QUESTION YET - What the heck am I going to do with my weekends now? :huh:

I feel you chingu. 

My first solution would be to rewatch it on weekends?

next would be, sleep the whole weekend.... just be lazy the whole weekend! LOL

go out of town, be on a trip on weekend until withdrwal symptoms subside. Heeehee

on a lighter side.....

only the heavens know the future of these two. If they date in RL, let us rejoice!!!! But if not, I will still support all their future endeavors. 

And lastly,

Dont let anybody rain on your parade! :ph34r::lol:B)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, djappleblush said:

OMG!!!!

Lol well, the production crew mentioned in a recent article that they will promise us "the best ever ending", so hopefully they come through with it:

• Like 7

GUYS, LOOK!!!!!!!

They got married, too???????? The beard and mustache indicates passage of time. Oooohlalala!!!!

Also: LOOK AT THE NORIGAE SE YEON IS HOLDING!!! That looks like the one she gave Na Gyeom in earlier episodes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Y'know, I just noticed.... in every kissing scene, Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yeon were just like, "ok, let's see who can open his mouth more in this kiss," and each time the other was like, "You think it's you? LOL, nope. Guess again."

And I think that's how they kiss. They're both very competitive in nature so I'm assuming even in the kissing department, they're like that. And no, I'm not complaining. Even so, I encourage it all the more.

I hope the last scene will be their wedding night where the TWO OF THEM WILL BE SHOWING SOME SKIN, Like Se Ryung did in "The Princess' man." Just a glimpse of Jin Se Yeon's shoulders and Yoon Shi Yoon planting a kiss there or something, y'know.

OMG. I sounded like a pervert, didn't I? I really don't care, LOL.

BRB, sobbing again.

That BTS kiss scene killed me AGAIN. Holy garbanzo beans! HyunHwi killed me again. Where's my insurance, by the way? Wait, lemme check.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 5