Quantcast

Awww..... stop it, @Ayame and @blossomz. You're making me blush. LOLOLOL. Thanks. I never expected anyone is waiting for my comments. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm going over the top, or if people are getting annoyed by my comments already. Haha.

Anyway, this photo tells us that Ja Hyun and Gi Teuk will be captured by Lee Kang:

6VVz8AtgLQhuvKDVBWMz_8lA8ypqky8wAEJF4-H8

OMG, no, don't! Please don't kill anyone!!!!! Not Gi Teuk. His ship with Roo Si Gae still have to sail, ok?

And Ja Hyun.... I'm praying she gets pregnant. Please, be pregnant, gurl. LOL. We need our HyunHwi babies, like RIGHT NOW. Ja Hyun can have a son while Na Gyeom can have a daughter. That'll definitely knock Na Gyeom dead in utter disappointment.

So I made something. Hope you like it:

UioqRdg.jpg

olBHHE7.jpg

aOgo4Mm.jpg

:wink: 

Another one:

Z8CaaCk.jpg

:D 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

7 hours ago, 1451 said:

eng sub! :) thnks

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Omo the BTS is up. Did it not disappoint. Guy really wants it bad, you can see him just going at it hard. The only inconvenience is his mustache otherwise JSY would like it more. Seems like they are talking about video games in the beginning. Those two seem really close and their hobbies seem aligned. I'm not sure what's stopping them from getting together. Seem so natural off screen. He's so playful and she's so shy. But I'm still reserved about shipping for RL romance since my other ship sank. It would be great if they were close friends after this. Two more episodes. Make it good writers. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, djappleblush said:

So I made something. Hope you like it:

I died laughing!

you are the best! :heart:

Image result for ru paul i love it gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'The scenes of life' left in the hearts of the actors are revealed to the public!20180503_%EB%8C%80%EA%B5%B0_%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EB%AA%85%EC%9E%A5%EB%A9%B4_%ED%95%A9%EB%B3%B8.jpg?type=w966

Spoiler

Scene is a scene from the actors' 'PICK'' 

TV 
Korea TV special drama 'Daegun - Draw a love' 

Yoon Si-yoon - 'Life Scene' left in their minds! 

'Did you feel your heart too?' 

'End only twice! The audience rating of 5% exceeded Kazaa ~ '

The grandmother whom the actors chose' big group 'which gives impression by spreading the big hottie. 

Save the minds of the actors who are going to the last battle ~! My scenes! 

- TV Chosun special plan drama 'Daejun - draw love' every Saturday 10:50! 

- Wow! The 'Blood Battle' of the brothers fighting fiercely over everything!'It is a beautiful scenery that made my heart ring.' 

TV Josun Special Planning drama 'Dae Gun - Draw Love' Yoon Sik Yoon - Je Sehyeon - 

On March 3, the first broadcast TV drama 'Dae Gun - Draw a Love' (Screenplay Cho Hyun Kyung / Directing Kim Jung Min / Production Seestory, Yoon E & M / , And 3.2% in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nielsen Korea, based on paid platform furniture). In addition, the 16th broadcasting was recorded in 4.1% nationwide and 4.2% in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nielsen Korea, based on pay-per-view furniture). 

'Dae-gun' is only 2 times left to the end, it is getting attention that it can exceed 5% of the audience rating of Dae-gun. ' 

◆ Yoon Sik Yoon 's heart in the heart - Before leaving the punishment of the barbarians, Yong Hui (Yoon Sihyun) who tears down! 

''Power' is a specification, but 'duty' is a 'fuzzy'01.jpg?type=w966Yoon Sik Yoon said that Yi Hwi (Yoon, Si-yoon) visited the house (Song Jae-hee) before raising the punishment of the barbarians and raised the tears. The government has been forced to accept the 'detergent stick', which was repeatedly prescribed, but it has been forced to stand on the forefront of the war because of the public opinion created by Lee River (Ju Sang-wook) and Yang Bin Dae-gun (Son Byeong-ho) that there is an obligation to lead the conquest of taxa. I went to the house where I accepted the 'dreadful obligation' and informed me that I decided to go to the battlefield saying, 'I will accept the power and the obligation.' Then he made a fuss about the king, his brother, who might not be able to see again with tears. 02.jpg?type=w966 Yoon Suyyun said, 'I was in a battle that might be dead, but I rejected' power, 'and I was impressed by the appearance of Hui, who accepts' duty '. It seems to have been a 'wicked' choice, a very nice big mature person. 'I feel like I was able to reach the viewers more lucidly, especially with this scene,' he said. 

◆ Ji Seon-yeon's heart in the heart - Ji-hyeon (Jeon Seon-yeon), who tied the hair cut off (Yi, Si-yoon) 
03.jpg?type=w966Jeon Seon-yun chose a scene where Yi Hui (Yun Yi-yoon) tied the cut hair of Sungja Hyun (Jin Seon Yeon) in front of a quiet mountain temple. Jihyun waited for three years with a heart that only the body, known to have died in the war, had died, and when he tried to marry him forcefully, he held on to his head. Finally, when the miraculous reintegration came, the two men who had finished the 'Reunion of the Passion' sat back in front of the temple where they had unwittingly held the covenant ceremony before leaving for the battlefield. Ji-hyeon tied the cut hair of the Ji-hyeon and tenderness, and Jia-hyeon said, 'Promise me. Again, I will not leave my side again. '04.jpg?type=w966Jae Seon said, 'For three years, Ji Hyun, who was a 'beautiful fighter' and 'rough fighter', became a 'woman with a hard incision'. However, two people love each other deeper 'This scene is a starting point for Jajyun to change as a wonderful woman who draws his fate and love in a subjective manner. 'It seems to me that they have conveyed the deep love of the' Hwihyun Couple, 'whose appearance changed and the situation around them changed, but their minds were not changed.◆ Ju Sang-wook's heart in the mind - the river (Ju Sang-wook) was injured in the 'poisonous sword' threatened 06.jpg?type=w966Ju Sang-wook cited the scene where Lee River was injured by the 'threat of poisoning' by Yang Bin (Dae-gun). Yang Bin, who had to devastate the river in order to study the king, sneaked on the arrows of the rivers and wounded the river which was in the president. Then somebody tried to poison the river, and the group of the weightlifting stimulated the river, saying that it was the king of the king. The river was extremely angry and began to feel anxious, and the day became sharp, and finally the neurological symptoms became visible. However, after knowing that the threat of 'poisonous fish' was the action of the two forces, the river closed the door of the heart that was deeply dependent on it, following the confinement of the two forces.05.jpg?type=w966Ju Sang-wook said, 'Lee Gang-eun is separated from the hundred people because of the threat of poisoning. I was really sick of the scene when I was a child, when I could not depend on anyone, and I was the only person who protected me, and I was separated from the person who was like my father. ' . I felt a lonely loneliness of the river that shouted on the outside and wielded the sword, but in my mind it became solitary. '' The real scenery is at the end. I look forward to the end. ' The crew said, 'The 'Daejun' is a work that caused many emotions such as beauty, sadness, sincerity, sympathy and love to the production team and the actors.' 'Since we are doing our best to the end, I look forward to many expectations. I promise that I will end up in the class level as it is a previous drama. ' 

On the other hand TV drama 'Daejun - Draw Love' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm. https://blog.naver.com/tv_chosun/221266998174

• Like 6

Text Preview to Episode 19

결전의 날, 

D-day(combat attack) had finally here,

휘(윤시윤) 일행이 매복한 능행길에 어가행렬이 나타난다. 

Yi Hwi & his group lay an ambush on the route of the Tour to the Royal Tomb where the Royal Palanquin will appear in the procession

Neung Haeng (능행,陵幸 Tour/Procession to the Royal Tomb/Mausoleum).

Throughout the Joseon Dynasty period, going to the preceding kings' tombs (in the drama, Yi Kang is going to the Taejo tomb - founder of Joseon Dynasty) had functioned as a political tact to reinforce the power of current King & to propagate the orthodoxy of succession.

휘(윤시윤)은 공격 사인과 함께 어을운(김범진)을 향해 살을 날리고, 

Yi Hwi signal the attack to shoot arrows to target Eo Eul Eun

휘(윤시윤) 일행의 화살은 공중을 뒤덮는데.. 

Yi Hwi's group launch a spread of arrows in flight through the air

대혼란을 틈타 휘(윤시윤)은 강(주상욱)이 타고 있을 연을 빼돌리지만 강(주상욱)의 모습은 보이지 않고.. 

Amidst the chaos, Yi Hwi takes the opportunity to seize Yi Kang from his palanquin (yeon,연輦) but Yi Kang had discreetly disappeared & no where to be found

작전의 실패로 루시개(손지현)과 북방 3인방의 희생 속에 휘(윤시윤)은 피눈물을 삼키며 궁으로 향한다. 

Seeing it is already a botched attempt, Ro Si Gae & the 3 North Frontier comrades risk their lives through thick & thin to hold back the line, amid for Yi Hwi to proceed to make his way to the palace

한편 기특(재호)와 함께 소년왕을 입궁시키던

Meanwhile Gi Teuk together with the Young King & Ja Hyeon enter the palace

자현(진세연)앞에는 능행길에 있어야 할 강(주상욱)이 나타나고.. 

Yi Kang who stay back from the tour of the Royal Tomb makes a precipitate appearance in front of them

휘(윤시윤)은 어가행렬 습격의 실패를 대비해 2차로 준비했던 안배를 시행하는데.. 

Grand Queen Dowager moves to execute into her prepared Plan B after learning Yi Hwi failed reave palanquin attempt 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Thank you, @lovethatlook. I'm glad I made you laugh in my own, little way. Judging from the LOLs, I think many of you liked it?

Anyway.... the BTS kiss scene was freaking longer and hotter, OMG. You can clearly see how enthusiastic Yoon Shi Yoon was in kissing/eating/devouring Jin Se Yeon. His hands can't even keep still, LOL. And not even his fake-*ss mustache and beard stopped him from going at it real hard. I died again. Damn, if these two don't become a real-life couple, I might burst a vein or two. I've never shipped Se Yeon with anyone in real-life since Bridal Mask with Joo Won. I'm such a hopeless case.

Now I'm here waiting for the BTS of the bed scene. I hope it'll be a longer vid.

Also: can you spot Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yeon mirroring each other's actions? Hmmmm..... Psychology is whispering into my ear, saying, "if two people do that, there's a high probability they like each other."

Now, all I can think of is that I am not ready to see either Shi Yoon or Se Yeon with another on-screen partner. I know I always say this when it comes to Jin Se Yeon and her male leads, but seriously, can't she re-unite with Yoon Shi Yoon and do another drama with him again in the nearest future????? Please, drama fairy, can you hear me????? So we can continue seeing all these intense, torrid kisses that give life and joy to our thirsty shipper hearts?????? PLEASE??????

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

휘(윤시윤)은 어가행렬 습격의 실패를 대비해 2차로 준비했던 안배를 시행하는데.. 

Grand Queen Dowager moves to execute into her prepared Plan B after learning Yi Hwi failed reave palanquin attempt 

I am glad there is a Plan B! I would be really sad if Hwi and his gang would die in the end. I salute the writer for the ability to tug at the viewers' heartstrings. I cried, laughed and smiled at this drama. Hope for a happy ending and may justice reigns. :wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Josephine Safowaa said:

in ep 19 preview you can see how lee kang pushed jh, like this is the first time he has been thies violent to her 

So true!!!

And for that, I hope Ja Hyun gets seriously injured or something. I wanna see how Lee Kang will react to it. He'd probably lose his S**t. LOL. And Lee Hwi... we already knew how he reacted to see Ja Hyun hurt.

I believe Ja Hyun will play a huge role in the final battle between the two bros. There's politics and the throne, but Ja Hyun will be, like, 90% of the equation. That's what I think.

• Like 5