Quantcast

Good evening, guys.

First of all: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE HOW FREAKING PSYCHED I AM RIGHT NOW WHEN I SAW ALL THOSE DELICIOUS PHOTOS AND VIDS OF THE HYUNHWI BED SCENE?

Back at page 106, I was just saying how I miss seeing the kissing scenes between our OTP and then, boom! IT'S NOT JUST A KISS SCENE WE GOT; IT'S THE WHOLE FREAKING PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!! AJOJWOJDQWJHHBNFBbkawjDpA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first saw the bed scene, I was like:

giphy.gif

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!! I was like, "is this really happening? Is this s**t really going down as we have all prayed for?????

And then when I realized I wasn't dreaming, I went from this:

tumblr_inline_otgcudun7e1row9i4_540.gif

tumblr_mg8ebp5eI51re752fo1_400.gif

To this:

tumblr_inline_noxeg02qnB1qhcy0x_250.gif tumblr_inline_od0hjksDW91rooxqm_250.gif tumblr_inline_nndch13TxZ1r66n68_250.gif
[/spoiler]

in a matter of FIVE FREAKING SECONDS.

I died, folks. My heart is literally bursting with shipping feels. My OTP is so beautiful. My HyunHwi babies are so precious!!!!!!

Are Grand Prince staff, crew, writer, and director all following my blog, 'cause so far at least 2 of my predictions for the HyunHwi scenes has come true, LOL.

Did you see the way they were devouring each other??? HyunHwi couple is as thirsty for each other as we are for their lovemaking, OMG. I can't believe they actually gave us the bed scene!!!!! I CANNOT!!!!!

I NEED THE BTS OF THIS SCENE!!!!

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS, LIKE DID YOON SHI YOON ACTUALLY GOT ON TOP OF JIN SE YEON? How many takes did they have? Are there many people in the room with them? How did the two of them feel about this scene?

These sneaky pair; They already filmed the lovemaking even before their 2nd V-Live and had the balls to tease us fans!!!! OMG, whaaaatttt!!!!!!!!

By the way, I am dead right now from too much feels. I'm writing this from the grave.

tumblr_o2aduhGqdQ1u2otxmo1_400.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

@djappleblush I'm glad you posted, you're honestly one of my favorite posters in this thread lol. Viki actually finished subbing the episode already, so you can watch it now~

Regarding the bed scene though, I really like how JH took charge even as Hwi hesitated.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

No couple can top that in Joseon style. Lol... I wished they could have gave us just a few extra seconds... I'm being too greedy now. @djappleblush I was waiting for your comments lol you never disappoint. Hyperventiling... I was more nervous than they are. Now we have to wait for HyunHwi babies. I hope they both survive the whole ordeal. 

Now to analyze the entire scene. We can see they are both nervous. I'm so glad they have their first night at the gibang place of their first date. Much more comfortable than a tent full of sweaty guys. Hwi was so agressive with the kiss as if he was hangry. He was eating her up like he was dehydrated. JH was ready but Hwi was hesitating. He knew it wasn't right cause they didn't officially marry so he was just staring back and taking it all in... Not believing that JH was right next to him. It was JH that encouraged him to take the next step. And he went for it and immediately we see him take off her bow with such ease like he did it before. Is JH the only virgin? Lol. Fades out and I'm like nooooo.... More more. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Unexpectedly high speed of passionate scenes. My eyes without having time to blink and I got faint with open eyes . Hihihi  jh made start of the wedding and ysy grew it passionately. :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Slightly worried about the ending now. Love the last episode. The writers gave us everything we wanted so now they can do whatever they want for the last two episodes. From all the events that happened, I believe they will kill off Hwi. Third time will do the job. They need to keep up with the heartbreaking theme they promised later on and there must be deaths to follow. I doubt Kang will live after his wrongdoings either. NG won't die but will lead a hard life. We saw that our couple had their first night. So I'm guessing JH will be pregnant. The ending looks super gloomy for OTP. I'm hoping it won't happen but clues make me believe it's heading that way. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

DcKbEirU0AAQf0C.jpg

Spoiler

DcKbFGMUwAA3Tqs.jpgDcJO94VUQAAWdys.jpg

31790939_1803470079712299_1372768012767031681468_1803470123045628_5102725381656431711054_1803470149712292_82177162935837

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

THE BED SCENE would have been better if YSY is shirtless HAHA SURE THE RATINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN more than 5% HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 5