[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@tsukimori I really couldn't say anything about it...never watched it...but it's a reality show about being married...maybe to test the waters sorta speak...I think they gotta be single...d/k if it's only idols & celebs...but when asked if could choose his partner...who would he choose...L said JW Noona...I guess that's why he looked so down at the Awards ceremony, L seeing MH w/JW...he knows he doesn't have a chance w/JW:unsure:...mianhae L:mellow:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, minwon0628 said:

Did you all notice that MH is drinking from the same bottle as Mina? It might be either he was so busy fanning our Jiwonie that he didn't"t realise that Mina has taken a sip  or it shows the closeness of the costars... ultimately they have been working together for 4 moths... :D

I think not ...it bottle seems to have Minhyuk (sorry if I'm wrong) hehehe ...

:wub:Happy new year chinqus..it's been so long since I logged out this forum cause real life job was so busy.I still have faith something is brewing between them.. and still waiting the GOOD NEWS from our couple 

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 10:01 PM, icyphoenix said:

It was the longest interview.. The guy was not ready to move.. He kept asking HJW.. KMH was like its the last then he will leave but lol.. He kept asking!! 

I FEEL DEJAVU..like this kind of interview happened before in KBS Drama Award 2016..th MC kept on asking SHK

3 hours ago, happyy said:

OMG, I'm very surprised to see this. MinWon couple is very romantic, sharing fans. This question is very big .. Why only this couple who feel hot while others do not?

NinjaMoves by our couple and the three are their look out against the camera. Thank you to WJW for supporting Unnie in checking the big screen if they are caught while fanning. Our couple is indeed warm and they need the fan. ✌

42 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Omoooo my heart :wub:

Cr Uploader

Their fans saying it wasn't a surprise though. 

I was happy with the hug but remain doubtful due to his formal goodbye to her.  Then read that it is tradition for HJW's fan to wait and speak to her after award like that so hopefully i.e. why he had to say such good bye.  Followed by being happy to see him fanning for her and him offerring his head so she can remove the paper on his hair. Really a roller coaster ride of my feelings of this couple over the new year.  Lol. 

Wishing everyone here to have a great 2018 and so for our couple. Wishing them to get married and have kids ASAP!

3 hours ago, minwon0628 said:

Did you all notice that MH is drinking from the same bottle as Mina? It might be either he was so busy fanning our Jiwonie that he didn't"t realise that Mina has taken a sip  or it shows the closeness of the costars... ultimately they have been working together for 4 moths... :D

Yes, his own bottle got no more water, so he reached out for hers. 

From the way he lifted up his head, maybe he just poured the water into his mouth without his lips touching.

1 hour ago, a997 said:

dispatch has just announced the new year couple, right? do they usually announce just one or a few? 

I am so sad it is not them. This may mean they haven’t been dating all these time hence nothing was captured, or they were ultra careful that dispatch couldnt get them. Or dispatch is being kind to them so turning a blind eye...take ur pick.

1 hour ago, minwon0628 said:

I think only one couple. 2018 couple is Lee Yu Jeon and G Dragon.

There were already reports abt them right??.. But they denied n said they were friends.. What r they gpnna say this time??..  But this time it was already spread that it will be two idols love affair this time by dispatch 

3 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Here is another new video ...hjw buzy talking with others ..

She had a catching up with K2H cast I guess.. She is soo attentive to everyone!! 

24 minutes ago, monki said:

I am so sad it is not them. This may mean they haven’t been dating all these time hence nothing was captured, or they were ultra careful that dispatch couldnt get them. Or dispatch is being kind to them so turning a blind eye...take ur pick.

I don't think so FNC will be too careless or HJW wud be too careless with dating issue..  I don't think they will be caught..  I feel they will defo announce it to fans if they r dating n they decide to marry then!! 

KMH has had relationships before.. Not a single one caught by media!!..

So I m not gonna expect them to be caught!! 

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Omoooo my heart :wub:

Cr Uploader

Their fans saying it wasn't a surprise though. 

Gosh!! This is defo soo cute!!.. They r soo lovey dovey!! This feels like a reminiscence of HS BTS.. Omo the feels.. I want more fan cam.. I think the heart of a shipper gets more n more selfish n is never satisfied!! 

I hope at least today both update their IGs.. It's time HJW unnie update her IG.. She hasn't updated for soo many days!! 

Just now, icyphoenix said:

I don't think so FNC will be too careless or HJW wud be too careless with dating issue..  I don't think they will be caught..  I feel they will defo announce it to fans if they r dating n they decide to marry then!! 

KMH has had relationships before.. Not a single one caught by media!!..

So I m not gonna expect them to be caught!! 

For me better dating under radar ...the media will be very 'cruel' it disturbs both and followers opp is mine definitely very reactive....this is better and very good ..no news that's a good news 

Count me in on the glad it's not them, and also on the I think they will it announce themselves (to clarify am not saying this cause I'm disappointed it's not them). It's Ha Ji Won man. Dispatch has to be super duper careful, and anyway the woman has shown her ninja skills hahahaha. 

@cslove the formal goodbye was so funny and a bit forced lol. The way he backtracked to say bye to her was quite funny also. Like "Hmm now I need to do this. Let me walk back to say bye although we are going to countdown together tomorrow." Hahahaha. Delulu

Archived