Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

As kiddos mum is out of country aunt Ji won is taking care of them cuties:wub::D

D-500 minhyuukaah 화이팅!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

As kiddos mum is out of country aunt Ji won is taking care of them cuties:wub::D

D-500 minhyuukaah 화이팅!

Such a sweet sister and aunt. Really hope she has has own soon. Still eagerly awaiting news for her new project. Hope she does not make us wait too long. 

• Like 7

Ah long time it's not here ....hihihihi ...and Jiwon update ...ah christmas tree ...and Jiwon so happy ...christmas bunny rabit decorations...crown and keys ..hihihi and the backsound ...."the christmas song by gregory porter" awwww 

• Like 4

It's been a while since i posted here(had been prep for interview it went well phew!:D)Ohh isn't it too early for Christmas :Di mean there is still 1 n half month left lol :Danyway good that she shared it with us :wub:(n she seems to be in happy mood god bless her always),minhyuk hopefully you too had great time during ur vacation :Pdonno for how long he was/is out but surely after 100 days completion, I wish he had shared something .Today I saw jong pics as he is on vacation(he enlisted 1 week later ) I feel sad :(.D-489.

P.s My deepveer got married yesterday n will again get married today in Italy (different culture).I am soo happy n emotional:tears: I really hope my minwon too will walk down the aisle :wub:soon however always wishing best for them together n individual:D.

Ps Thanku to nay for sharing the bts, as she said all bts can't be shared it's okay may be it's forbidden to upload it on sns:D

• Like 5

Ji won for her Japan FM :wub:

Cr uploader

Aiyoo shini too updated(by his caption it seems like his vacation ended as he wrote going back in not sure though anyway he was online few days ago too thankfully he posted:wub:)sighh we mh fans can't relate :sweatingbullets::D*still hoping he would post*:rolleyes: plzzz!

• Like 6

@17ncbm congratulations on DeepVeer wedding!! Still no pics of DeepVeer but happy that they r married!!.. 

I think this month is of marriage one.. My favorite Chinese actress for whom I created another shipping thread with the actor she was spotted is also married!! Hope to see my other favorite actress to move forward in love area.. Waiting for Jiwonie to come up with new show n update from MH.. 

P. S. Not able to drop here coz busy with cdrama nowadays that too if my fav actress

• Like 5

@icyphoenix yasssss!!!! Can't even express how happy i am right now, been there from the very beginning of this ship 6yrs!and finally they are married (pics are out :wub:)

Ji won needs to make announcement about her project lol :D and getting updates about mh sighh!we have to be veryyyy patient :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

P.s Today i started watching c drama ashes of love :P

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix yasssss!!!! Can't even express how happy i am right now, been there from the very beginning of this ship 6yrs!and finally they are married (pics are out :wub:)

Ji won needs to make announcement about her project lol :D and getting updates about mh sighh!we have to be veryyyy patient :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

P.s Today i started watching c drama ashes of love :P

Hahaha I finished that one!! I m watching our glamorous time!! DeepVeer r really one of the strongest couple in Bollywood!! I just now saw the pics.. N it's soo beautiful :heart:..

Waiting for Jiwon n MH!! These two ninjas will be the end of us!! Let's hope our this OTP too reaches their destiny!! 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha I finished that one!! I m watching our glamorous time!! DeepVeer r really one of the strongest couple in Bollywood!! I just now saw the pics.. N it's soo beautiful :heart:..

Waiting for Jiwon n MH!! These two ninjas will be the end of us!! Let's hope our this OTP too reaches their destiny!! 

I am loving the drama :Ddeng lun!:D They are indeed the power couple (lol funny thing is they endorse rivals brands n brands are tweeting about welcoming bride n groom into their family:D)*Sorry guys for out of topic*:ph34r::D.

Tell me about it Minwon truly would be end of us lol really wishing for it to happen my two couples may they live happily ever after,one has reached their destination hope the other one will join too:heart:.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

I am loving the drama :Ddeng lun!:D They are indeed the power couple (lol funny thing is they endorse rivals brands n brands are tweeting about welcoming bride n groom into their family:D)*Sorry guys for out of topic*:ph34r::D.

Tell me about it Minwon truly would be end of us lol really wishing for it to happen my two couples may they live happily ever after,one has reached their destination hope the other one will join too:heart:.

I was also active in twitter during their wedding!! Lolz!! The twitteratis were soo much crazy lolz!! 

Jiwonie IG update

• Like 6

@icyphoenix we are gonna be blessed with lots of pics when they will be having celebrations in homeland :D.

Ji won love for wine:D (it look like some wine related event as i see a name card behind the bottle)as the caption read "enoteca"(store?i guess)and who is the lucky fanboy or Fangirl :Di would love to meet her someday:heart:.

Today is chichi bday:wub: his vacation may have ended already but he can log online n wish our chichiya~~:rolleyes:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix we are gonna be blessed with lots of pics when they will be having celebrations in homeland :D.

Ji won love for wine:D (it look like some wine related event as i see a name card behind the bottle)as the caption read "enoteca"(store?i guess)and who is the lucky fanboy or Fangirl :Di would love to meet her someday:heart:.

Today is chichi bday:wub: his vacation may have ended already but he can log online n wish our chichiya~~:rolleyes:

That too they will be having two days more for celebration!! 

Lucky fan of jiwonie!! Happy Birthday to chichiya :D!! Hope we get an update on MH too!! 

• Like 4