Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

15 hours ago, cslove said:

This chat is so quiet now, hope to see more actions soon. KMH and HJW, hope to hear news of them soon. 

It was bound to happen with mh in military and later Ji won backing off from a drama but it's okay:D. Hoping that soon we get some news about her project (only after everything is on board or when they are on pre production stage ).3 months already passed D-502, minwon 화이팅:D

Some kind of quiz ? Ahh its good to see his face :wub:

Cr uploader

• Like 6

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/yoo-yeon-seok-courted-for-sbs-revenge-melodrama-deal/

The series will be about a man who has very little by way of money but is very happy in life, until the death of his beloved sibling who was his whole world. He’ll vow to get revenge and then enter a chaebol family to that end, where he’ll meet a woman who has every material wealth but can’t find happiness. The revenge is described as satisfying and ardent, and the love story will be about crossing the divide between social classes and discovering the true worth of love.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/deal-loses-yoo-yeon-seok-in-danger-of-losing-timeslot-too/

The new drama from writer Choi Ho-chul of Mask and Secret is being called the male version of Mask, a revenge story of a poor man who enters a chaebol family in order to avenge the death of his beloved sibling. Now it’s being described as a story about the death of one weak person, the four men and women surrounding that death, and their love, betrayal, revenge, and ambition. So… like Mask.

Ha Ji Won wants to play in romantic melodrama.

Vlive said that during the broadcast.
That's why I came up with the 'Deal' drama.
This drama is still waiting.
But thanks to his screenwriter, I trust this drama.
Ha Ji Won will be the right choice for you.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/ji-chang-wook-eyes-swift-return-to-dramaland-with-happiest-time-of-my-life/

Or
She can play in the drama 'Happiest Time of My Life'.
The same screenwriter wrote it.
And this drama is still waiting.

(If this isn't 'Time' drama.) :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Thanks @snowwhitehl for sharing the clip,our attentive n gentleman minhyuk :wub:,Miss you a lot!

@feelbora not that drama writer eventhough it's engaging but seeing mask,secret and now time there is a monotony in the storyline.Seeing now actors are preferring cable tv more as it produces good dramas.It would be nice to see her in crime thriller(like signal, stranger,mother etc)or something like my ajusshi(flawless drama, best of 2018)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

As kiddos mum is out of country aunt Ji won is taking care of them cuties:wub::D

D-500 minhyuukaah 화이팅!

Such a sweet sister and aunt. Really hope she has has own soon. Still eagerly awaiting news for her new project. Hope she does not make us wait too long. 

• Like 7

Ah long time it's not here ....hihihihi ...and Jiwon update ...ah christmas tree ...and Jiwon so happy ...christmas bunny rabit decorations...crown and keys ..hihihi and the backsound ...."the christmas song by gregory porter" awwww 

• Like 4

It's been a while since i posted here(had been prep for interview it went well phew!:D)Ohh isn't it too early for Christmas :Di mean there is still 1 n half month left lol :Danyway good that she shared it with us :wub:(n she seems to be in happy mood god bless her always),minhyuk hopefully you too had great time during ur vacation :Pdonno for how long he was/is out but surely after 100 days completion, I wish he had shared something .Today I saw jong pics as he is on vacation(he enlisted 1 week later ) I feel sad :(.D-489.

P.s My deepveer got married yesterday n will again get married today in Italy (different culture).I am soo happy n emotional:tears: I really hope my minwon too will walk down the aisle :wub:soon however always wishing best for them together n individual:D.

Ps Thanku to nay for sharing the bts, as she said all bts can't be shared it's okay may be it's forbidden to upload it on sns:D

• Like 5

Ji won for her Japan FM :wub:

Cr uploader

Aiyoo shini too updated(by his caption it seems like his vacation ended as he wrote going back in not sure though anyway he was online few days ago too thankfully he posted:wub:)sighh we mh fans can't relate :sweatingbullets::D*still hoping he would post*:rolleyes: plzzz!

• Like 6

@17ncbm congratulations on DeepVeer wedding!! Still no pics of DeepVeer but happy that they r married!!.. 

I think this month is of marriage one.. My favorite Chinese actress for whom I created another shipping thread with the actor she was spotted is also married!! Hope to see my other favorite actress to move forward in love area.. Waiting for Jiwonie to come up with new show n update from MH.. 

P. S. Not able to drop here coz busy with cdrama nowadays that too if my fav actress

• Like 5

@icyphoenix yasssss!!!! Can't even express how happy i am right now, been there from the very beginning of this ship 6yrs!and finally they are married (pics are out :wub:)

Ji won needs to make announcement about her project lol :D and getting updates about mh sighh!we have to be veryyyy patient :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

P.s Today i started watching c drama ashes of love :P

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix yasssss!!!! Can't even express how happy i am right now, been there from the very beginning of this ship 6yrs!and finally they are married (pics are out :wub:)

Ji won needs to make announcement about her project lol :D and getting updates about mh sighh!we have to be veryyyy patient :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

P.s Today i started watching c drama ashes of love :P

Hahaha I finished that one!! I m watching our glamorous time!! DeepVeer r really one of the strongest couple in Bollywood!! I just now saw the pics.. N it's soo beautiful :heart:..

Waiting for Jiwon n MH!! These two ninjas will be the end of us!! Let's hope our this OTP too reaches their destiny!! 

• Like 5