Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Ji won will have her FM in Japan (they are so lucky!) on 21st n 23rd March 2019.D-1 Ji won v live:D

Cr uploader 

P.s I am busy celebrating on twitter as my first Otp deepveer announced their wedding :wub:finally after 6 yrs hopefully my 2nd OTP minwon will follow soon :D

• Like 5

Hopefully some fan will share the downloaded clip then you can watch it @icyphoenix.

She looks beautiful :wub:n  happy to meet her fans :Dlast time she did v live i guess when she was in geojo .Anyway waiting for her comeback as she said it will be soon (may be already have some projects on her hand).

Minhyuk hope you are also doing well D-512 :D

• Like 6

Cr uploader

Soo gorgeous :wub:ji won at movie vip premiere (her going to Busan directors event and some vip premieres may be she is gonna comeback with a movie hehehe just guessing :D)

• Like 7

Just saw the pics released by Ji won official team(from the day of v live)

My fav :wub:

gC220kM.png

Rest of it 

Cr uploader

This is really funny moment though she went to pick that picture (MBC 2017:P ) twice but eventually didn't lmao :D:D

Cr uploader 

D-508(KST)화이팅 minhyukaah!.As Ji won said soon we will hear good news about her drama let's see what kind of drama/movie she will choose:D

• Like 7

They look so cute :wub:.DVD will be released in few days hope we get to see news pics n bts .We can't even complain to Ji won for updating her ig lol as she appeared in public events :Dlately (she can continue to do so :P).D-507 be happy n healthy minhyuk,soon you will get holiday hope you will have good time then:wub:

• Like 6

She mentioned in her vlive that she was praised for being able to express pain very well and she said she would like to do a sad romance. Wonder if she will pick something like that? Dying to see her back on screen and wanted her to do something really very memorable before she starts her own family.

• Like 6

This chat is so quiet now, hope to see more actions soon. KMH and HJW, hope to hear news of them soon. 

• Like 6