Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Omfgg minhyuk was online 14 min ago liked donghae pic :Dplzzz can he post something :bawling:

I rechecked twice lol :D

P.s Today is minhwan wedding may be he is on leave to attend as they are doing it privately we won't able to know lol :D

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Omfgg minhyuk was online 14 min ago liked donghae pic :Dplzzz can he post something :bawling:

I rechecked twice lol :D

P.s Today is minhwan wedding may be he is on leave to attend as they are doing it privately we won't able to know lol :D

:bawling::bawling:

He is finally there somewhere!!

I want to see him.. Just a pic!! Plz 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m soo happy today.. He remembered his fans n updated:bawling:..

He looks good.. Hope he stays healthy forever ♥ 

Really sooo happy icy that he finally posted after 2 n half months :bawling:missed seeing his face and he looks good :wub:.Ji won blessed us with recent appearances and now minhyuk ahh it's good :D

• Like 4

I feel like he is at wedding saw jonghun and seunghyun posting pics in ig story n his pic look from the day of his graduation ceremony plus here he talked about his award too hehe:D I wish he is coz may be we will get more pics (being greedy lol) Anyway happy to see him :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Really sooo happy icy that he finally posted after 2 n half months :bawling:missed seeing his face and he looks good :wub:.Ji won blessed us with recent appearances and now minhyuk ahh it's good :D

When will we see them together.. I miss seeing them on one space:bawling:

• Like 4

Till now I haven't seen CNBLUE or mh pics from minhwan wedding sigh! 

Another good news Ji won is gonna do Vlive on 23rd October :wub:

P.s Both yulhee and minhwan are looking so good may God bless them,wishing them happy married life :D

• Like 5

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/cnblue-s-minhyuk-updates-fans-for-the-first-time-since-military-enlistment

CNBLUE's Minhyuk updates fans for the first time since military enlistment

20181019-minhyukjpg.jpg

CNBLUE's Minhyuk has updated fans for the first time since starting his mandatory military service.

On October 19, Minhyuk shared a selfie of himself in a uniform on Instagram with the message, "Everyone, are you doing well? I received an award at my training camp. I'm working hard, staying healthy, and doing well where I am. The CNBLUE members are doing well in their places too. As expected. I hope we'll all be healthy as we wait to meet again, and I'll always do my best no matter where I am. Everyone, please stay healthy! BOICE, I miss you so much. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy!"

Minhyuk officially started his enlistment this past July 31 along with fellow band member Jungshin. 

Stay tuned for updates on the CNBLUE members!

• Like 7