Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

@icyphoenix lol now MBC is saying they dropped out before Ji won did while reporting  its not a casting issue,a complete mess :sweatingbullets:anyway Ji won is no longer associated with it so whatever!She can take her time to decide her next project:D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix lol now MBC is saying they dropped out before Ji won did while saying its not a casting issue,a complete mess :sweatingbullets:anyway Ji won is no longer associated with it so whatever!She can take her time to decide her next project:D

Hahaha that's y I said she took a perfect decision.. I guess this drama is really in mess!! Hope to see jiwon coming in a drama soon!! 

• Like 4

As for her acting partner it doesn't need to be specifically "best male actor"(coz every other person  have different perspective n their own best actor)Would love to see her with rookie actors too like yang se Jong,Jang ki Yong ,ryu Joon yul too who recently are doing amazing works showing great acting skills!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

As for her acting partner it doesn't need to be specifically "best male actor"(coz every other person  have different perspective n their own best actor)Would love to see her with rookie actors too like yang se Jong,Jang ki Yong ,ryu Joon yul too who recently are doing amazing works showing great acting skills!

Would love to see her with a partner who can act.. That's it!! I mainly am not invested in lead actors.. I m more invested in story.. Hope she selects a good one!! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Would love to see her with a partner who can act.. That's it!! I mainly am not invested in lead actors.. I m more invested in story.. Hope she selects a good one!! 

Yup the content should be good, sometimes lack of good storyline hinders the acting skills it kinda gets limited at the same time a good actor can shine through it.Anyway hoping for good one , personally I would love to see her in female centric drama but I am ready for whatever she will serve to us hehe:D

• Like 5

Reunion with one of her previous label mate Lee Jong suk:D(recently one of the Ji won management person ji man lee shifted to Lee Jong suk new company A man)

Cr uploader

• Like 5

Her age is 40 but why she look like 20+...:). Adore her beauty. I want my skin glowing like her...Arghhh stress :D

#Always pray the best for u unni. And also pray for my chingus here. Lots of love guys :heart:. Gnite 

• Like 6