Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Recommended Posts

but honestly the reason is very cliché ... if you have received an offer the drama means the artist already knows the shooting schedule, the shooting location, the first script reading and also the shooting location ..sorry ..hehehehehe .. ah this is not Hajiwon ... Hajiwon has changed now ... but I still support Hajiwon :wub::wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

but honestly the reason is very cliché ... if you have received an offer the drama means the artist already knows the shooting schedule, the shooting location, the first script reading and also the shooting location ..sorry ..hehehehehe .. ah this is not Hajiwon ... Hajiwon has changed now ... but I still support Hajiwon :wub::wub:

It is clearly mentioned that the schedule keeps delaying n it's hindering her other plans!! The schedule n everything abt this drama keeps delaying without any definite step!! I think it's a perfect professional step by jiwon!! Instead of staying in a problematic show like PHJ in 4 men!! 

P. S. I don't think she changed lolz! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It is clearly mentioned that the schedule keeps delaying n it's hindering her other plans!! The schedule n everything abt this drama keeps delaying without any definite step!! I think it's a perfect professional step by jiwon!! Instead of staying in a problematic show like PHJ in 4 men!! 

P. S. I don't think she changed lolz! 

Have to agree to this, from the beginning we all were wondering who is the pd, writer etc(though a fan shared  a DM with production?about the pd  but this is not how you discuss lol) coz usually when the drama is confimed we get to know info about all these things along with it but until now we have no idea about it(and she confirmed 3 months ago although talks had been going since Feb)I am guessing after pd nim backed off jiwon too decided to leave it.

Yeah let's take phj case it got delayed n delayed n now we know the lead actress left even after shooting for it.so better to stay away from it hopefully she had other projects.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Have to agree to this, from the beginning we all were wondering who is the pd, writer etc(though a fan shared  a DM with production?about the pd  but this is not how you discuss lol) coz usually when the drama is confimed we get to know info about all these things along with it but until now we have no idea about it(and she confirmed 3 months ago although talks had been going since Feb)I am guessing after pd nim backed off jiwon too decided to leave it.

Yeah let's take phj case it got delayed n delayed n now we know the lead actress left even after shooting for it.so better to stay away from it hopefully she had other projects.

The shooting of 4 men is done for 2 episodes n now it's hanging in the middle without any heroine or any other definite step.. I feel bad for PHJ coz he had to pay for the staff but still his efforts r being a waste n he isn't able to get out of the show!!

Well big budget shows r problematic if they don't plan it properly from the beginning!! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

The shooting of 4 men is done for 2 episodes n now it's hanging in the middle without any heroine or any other definite step.. I feel bad for PHJ coz he had to pay for the staff but still his efforts r being a waste n he isn't able to get out of the show!!

Well big budget shows r problematic if they don't plan it properly from the beginning!! 

Exactly!If only the shooting had started as per scheduled i;e in last September n I am sure that's must be said to Ji won too when she signed it but seeing no development obviously anyone would have think whether to continue or not n who knows she has some other projects in hand a better one! Whatever it is hope to see her soon :D(I would love to see her Collab with Kim Hye soo or Kim sun ah damnn just imagine them in one project what a team it would be fully female centric show B))

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Exactly!If only the shooting had started as per scheduled i;e in last September n I am sure that's must be said to Ji won too when she signed it but seeing no development obviously anyone would have think whether to continue or not n who knows she has some other projects in hand a better one! Whatever it is hope to see her soon :D(I would love to see her Collab with Kim Hye soo or Kim sun ah damnn just imagine them in one project what a team it would be fully female centric show B))

I want to see her in a good n different role maybe supernatural creature or as a psycho killer Or an obsessive lover!! 

P. S. I m crazy lolz 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I want to see her in a good n different role maybe supernatural creature or as a psycho killer Or an obsessive lover!! 

P. S. I m crazy lolz 

Lol let's see:D ahh now Ji won too joined already haitus period that we are going through, was hoping atleast she would be be visible to us now no hope.Wont expect anything for now lol :D.Minhyukaah you are soo cruel to us lmaoo :D:DAnyway 화이팅both of you:D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

Sorry I've been off the grid guys, what is this I'm hearing about ha Ji won dropping out of her drama? 

She dropped out of the show coz they kept on delaying the shooting schedule from the earlier schedule.. So she to schedule issues she dropped out! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/haewadal-entertainment-explains-why-ha-ji-won-left-the-cast-of-upcoming-drama-prometheus

 

Haewadal Entertainment explains why Ha Ji Won left the cast of upcoming drama 'Prometheus'

 

ha-ji-won

 

Ha Ji Won's agency Haewadal Entertainment has explained why the actress had to leave the cast of the upcoming drama 'Prometheus'.

 

On October 11, the label stated, "As filming for the drama was pushed back from the original schedule, Ha Ji Won had to leave 'Prometheus' due to scheduling conflicts." The drama is currently in the process of finding other actresses to take the lead female role.

As previously reported, Ha Ji Won was reported to have joined the cast of the big budget drama also starring Jin GooPark Ki Woong, and Hollywood actor Lee Ki Hong. 'Prometheus' centers around the story of a former North Korean agent who ends up as a day laborer in South Korea, and the covert operations fighting against nuclear experiments in North Korea. It's expected to air in the first half of 2019. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She dropped out of the show coz they kept on delaying the shooting schedule from the earlier schedule.. So she to schedule issues she dropped out! 

 

A good and perfectly understandable move

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha poor boi looks alone :D:D as Noona is busy shooting for CF lol :D(I love how she carries him everywhere :D cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) Thanks icy for updates!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I was just reading some reviews of mbc currently airing dramas- Terius behind me n two lives one heart,(they are so bad)hilarious comments specially the latter one lmao as someone commented about how they used glue in a surgery and i watched that particular scene damn its really funny :D:D .I am sooo glad ji won is out of this mess :sweatingbullets:plzz no more public channels(i remember someone mentioning how HS airing time got affected n further the ratings .Not to forget the strikes )hopefully she will go for cable drama they are good in content.

 

as we miss him(always lol :D)throwback pic with his adorable pets:wub:

 

cr 1023nay

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@17ncbm I don't find terius that bad.. Except the heroine character seems to be naive or dumb!! I adore the kids interaction with SJS.. Plus I like the villain too!! He isn't our typical villain.. He is evil but equally adorable too.. I know i m mad!! But yes we can't say the show is the best!! I don't know abt the other doctor drama.. 

But yes OCN is best for typical spy dramas.. I would like jiwon to be in a cable channel show whether jtbc or tvn or OCN too!! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ji won IV translation from Japanese mag.(I think all these IV were taken last year only fresh one is minhyuk in that strip shirt when he went to Japan for his FM on 16th June lol that's why he had his hair done, make up too:D n reached late in Korea on 17th June )

I don't know what exactly she said but from above trans I guess She mentioned about Minhyuk being a "Person who is full of feelings and his face looks a cute puppy(cute one was once trans by valc too as I remember)then he is attentive thats the appeal :wub:.When asked about Hyun then it's very similar to minhyuk,our warm namja:heart:miss you D-519 (78 days) Eventhough I can't understand the trans but really thankful to all the people who helped to provide each n every info :wub: 

Cr 1023nay(and all those helped in trans n provided mag scans)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...