Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

14 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

Im so sad...Why she leaving? Huhuhu

i am also sad but what can we do beside hoping she will come back soon with good drama.And considering the recent changes in the relationship b/w sokor n nkor i think the topic itself is very sensitive n the production is taking too long to finalize everything may be thats why she thought of leaving plus pd too is changed.Most importantly she is a professional and reputed artist so there must be strong reason to back out.Waiting must be tiresome for her also n may be in between some good projects is coming in her way.Lets wait for her label to release the exact reason behind all of this.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I knew it.. She backed off I guess.. They r taking a long period to set things up.. 

I hope jiwonie gets a good project soon!! Hope to see her with good story that too hoping for historical!!.. She might have other drama in her plates Now I guess

my guess too and seriously she was offered the drama in feb eventhough she officially accepted the drama in july but some portals said she already confirmed for it n now its been 8 months still no movement!Whatever the genre be hopefully it will good and plzz by cable tv lol :Dlike tvn,jtbc etc.

• Like 4

Hopefully then she get to act w LJK, who recently said he would like to work with her. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

my guess too and seriously she was offered the drama in feb eventhough she officially accepted the drama in july but some portals said she already confirmed for it n now its been 8 months still no movement!Whatever the genre be hopefully it will good and plzz by cable tv lol :Dlike tvn,jtbc etc.

I hope soo.. But her agency stating it later in detail.. Y can't they say it now itself?.. It's making me all nervous.. Hope it's another drama casting!! 

32 minutes ago, cslove said:

Hopefully then she get to act w LJK, who recently said he would like to work with her. 

Agree.. I want them together in a saguk drama with action!! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope soo.. But her agency stating it later in detail.. Y can't they say it now itself?.. It's making me all nervous.. Hope it's another drama casting!! 

Agree.. I want them together in a saguk drama with action!! 

May be they are in process as not to be sued legally i mean they cannot just simply give any reason  why she left the drama so for just right now theysaid "coz of other schedule".Anyway lets just wait for a while don't think too much.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

May be they are in process as not to be sued legally i mean they cannot just simply give any reason  why she left the drama so for just right now theysaid "coz of other schedule".Anyway lets just wait for a while don't think too much.

Hoping soo.. I m little scared of the whole situation!! Can't help but think :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hoping soo.. I m little scared of the whole situation!! Can't help but think :sweatingbullets:

Don't worry too much I am sure they have strong reason behind it. The production was problematic from the very beginning I mean we had no idea about writer and director n with Ji won,pd nim too dropped out (donno if he backed out first)with things going like this I guess that's why there was no further news plus delays in shooting.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Don't worry too much I am sure they have strong reason behind it. The production was problematic from the very beginning I mean we had no idea about writer and director n with Ji won,pd nim too dropped out (donno if he backed out first)with things going like this I guess that's why there was no further news plus delays in shooting.

Ok I m gonna cool off!! Hope they state the reason soon!! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Ok I m gonna cool off!! Hope they state the reason soon!! 

Yeah let just wait for her label to state the reason behind it.

• Like 4

I just hope everything goes smoothly wishing the best for ji won hope she won't take long to make a comeback (few days ago she was out at some directors related event hopefully someone has offered her good role :D in movies :ph34r:). Fighting ji won! .Hoping mh is also doing good in ms!

• Like 4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/actress-ha-ji-won-leaves-the-cast-of-upcoming-drama-prometheus

Actress Ha Ji Won leaves the cast of upcoming drama 'Prometheus'

ha-ji-won

Actress Ha Ji Won has left the cast of the upcoming MBC drama 'Prometheus'. 

Ha Ji Won was reported to have joined the cast of the big budget drama also starring Jin Goo, Park Ki Woong, and Hollywood actor Lee Ki Hong, but on October 10, insiders revealed she decided not to star in the series. A source from Ha Ji Won's label simply stated, "The exact details will be revealed at a later date."

'Prometheus' centers around the story of a former North Korean agent who ends up as a day laborer in South Korea, and the covert operations fighting against nuclear experiments in North Korea. It's expected to air in the first half of 2019. 

Stay tuned for updates on the drama.

• Like 6

I wonder why he left a good drama.
But I wish best for him.
And I'm looking forward to your new job.
I hope his new drama isn't too late.

• Like 6

Thanks icy @icyphoenix for the update.With no pd how can any one expect the drama to start n it's keep getting delayed plus the budget.She must have waited enough and reason is very clear that's why everything was done by discussing it with production.

Hope to see her soon may be in a movie rather than a drama.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Thanks icy @icyphoenix for the update.With no pd how can any one expect the drama to start n it's keep getting delayed plus the budget.She must have waited enough and reason is very clear that's why everything was done by discussing it with production.

Hope to see her soon may be in a movie rather than a drama.

I hope so..Miss her acting 

• Like 3