Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Me too, missing our couple lots. Am so glad that my country is screening Hospital Ship on public TV channel. With good translation, their conversations make more sense and the plot flow is more enjoyable. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, cslove said:

Me too, missing our couple lots. Am so glad that my country is screening Hospital Ship on public TV channel. With good translation, their conversations make more sense and the plot flow is more enjoyable. 

Its great to hear that!! 

• Like 4

Our sweet minwon ♥

Ninja is spotted but she won't update by herself no :D:Dwell plz wake me up when drama filming starts :sweatingbullets:(jkng:P)

Thanks @icyphoenix for pics!

@cslove there is no reason to film it secretly lets wait for news to come out sigh!

Minhyuk hope you are doing good D-528

• Like 5

Already posted lol :D

Woahhh ji won updated lol:Dsooo cute with her niece's n her sister too updated with her 

Enjoy ur time with family ji won and thanku for ur update :D

• Like 7

Thanku icy @icyphoenix for the news I am so happy finally witch hunting will stop poor him(whenever I saw the clips from his last concert I always felt so bad :( seeing him crying sigh!)got dragged for nothing .How I wish everything in past didn't happened then CNBLUE would have comeback with an album but as they say everything happens for a reason.

I forgot to post this I loved this pic of them ❤ (eventhough not a fan of minhyuk hair here lol :D they probably shot it during mid nov.)

Cr uploader 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tiwul97 said:

Yihaaaa..long time not in here ..ah i am so jealous..photo of Yong Hwa circulating after the case was finished ......

Not gonna lie can't help getting sad to see no updates about mh eventhough I am happy that yong pics are coming out shini too as he is in military band team n events r going on these days. minhyukaah pls do us a favour by posting something during it holiday:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Not gonna lie can't help getting sad to see no updates about mh eventhough I am happy that yong pics are coming out shini too as he is in military band team n events r going on these days. minhyukaah pls do us a favour by posting something during it holiday:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Ditto, same feelings. Wonder how come nobody spot him too. We did not even know which unit he is posted to.  

HJW's drama also a mystery, supporting cast, script reading, fliming, etc are all unknown. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, cslove said:

Ditto, same feelings. Wonder how come nobody spot him too. We did not even know which unit he is posted to.  

HJW's drama also a mystery, supporting cast, script reading, fliming, etc are all unknown. 

Its okay if he is not spotted on regular days but not even on the day of graduation ceremony is bit surprising(in case of yong there was an issue coz of media witch hunting but still i remember a pic of him got out from  when he completed his basic training)and most of celebs updates themselves on  that day but he didnt even did that :(.I am not sure but saw some fans speculating him being in the same city as before (yongin)no idea about which division( like shini is still in the same city as he was when he entered military except his division changed though he shared his address with fans for letters etc.).

About ji won drama dunno what is happening September is gone as they said shooting will start by end of sept no idea what they are doing(i am just guessing as due to changes in rel of s n nkor recently may be they are making some changes in script :sweatingbullets:)whatever it is hoping that drama would be good and successful in ratings(i was really expecting it to be picked by other broadcasting channel but MBC! even KBS would have been good lol :D)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Its okay if he is not spotted on regular days but not even on the day of graduation ceremony is bit surprising(in case of yong there was an issue coz of media witch hunting but still i remember a pic of him got out from  when he completed his basic training)and most of celebs updates themselves on  that day but he didnt even did that :(.I am not sure but saw some fans speculating him being in the same city as before (yongin)no idea about which division( like shini is still in the same city as he was when he entered military except his division changed though he shared his address with fans for letters etc.).

About ji won drama dunno what is happening September is gone as they said shooting will start by end of sept no idea what they are doing(i am just guessing as due to changes in rel of s n nkor recently may be they are making some changes in script :sweatingbullets:)whatever it is hoping that drama would be good and successful in ratings(i was really expecting it to be picked by other broadcasting channel but MBC! even KBS would have been good lol :D)

I also have less hopes with MBC.. But recently I m loving it's show Terius behind me of SJS.. Hope our wonnie's show also has better content n acting!! Still no info on the show.. 

I m really very sad to see nothing abt MH.. It's really very painful!! Hope he remembers his fans at least before his enlistment gets over n updates something!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I also have less hopes with MBC.. But recently I m loving it's show Terius behind me of SJS.. Hope our wonnie's show also has better content n acting!! Still no info on the show.. 

I m really very sad to see nothing abt MH.. It's really very painful!! Hope he remembers his fans at least before his enlistment gets over n updates something!! 

just saw the news apparently ji won is not doing the drama (reason is not clear) tbh i had this feeling that something is off (but still had hope coz of casting of lee hong ki ) when they didn't started the shooting as per schedule so much delay n no news. I guess may be she wasn't satisfied with the way project was going anyway we know ji won script sense hope she will be back soon with great drama or movie.Ohh dear now ji won too joined this hiatus period what are we gonna do :(hope she will sign something soon.

p.s PDnim also left the production so i guess the script wasn't good or it wasn't finalized yet 

cr nnae1023 (twitter)

i really hope she is already in talks for other projects don't go hiatus ji wonniee:(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

just saw the news apparently ji won is not doing the drama (reason is not clear) tbh i had this feeling that something is off (but still had hope coz of casting of lee hong ki ) when they didn't started the shooting as per schedule so much delay n no news. I guess may be she wasn't satisfied with the way project was going anyway we know ji won script sense hope she will be back soon with great drama or movie.Ohh dear now ji won too joined this hiatus period what are we gonna do :(hope she will sign something soon.

p.s PDnim also left the production so i guess the script wasn't good or it wasn't finalized yet 

cr nnae1023 (twitter)

i really hope she is already in talks for other projects don't go hiatus ji wonniee:(

I knew it.. She backed off I guess.. They r taking a long period to set things up.. 

I hope jiwonie gets a good project soon!! Hope to see her with good story that too hoping for historical!!.. She might have other drama in her plates Now I guess

• Like 6