• Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie liked Kim In sik's post today. 

Y is she not updating any stuff?? 

Busy prep for her role but still :Dcan post something :rolleyes::D:D

New iv trans thanks to Uploader ♥

I miss our warm heart minwon♥

P.s Romcom is not my fav genre(least) coz of predictable plots and cliche endings however would like to see him as he wants to try lol (how about a psycho role shini was quite good playing it lol :D

Another part of mh iv

Thanks n credit to the Uploader

Though google translated the above

Hyun fell in love with Eunjae who played with genius by the most famous actress in Korea, Ha Ji Won, is that a big enough pressure?

(Minhyuk): "Strangely, I don't feel that. Hajiwon sunbaenim is a very famous actress in Korea, her strong acting skills are recognized by everyone. As a co-star, I think she's a very great person. Personally also she is a very good and interesting person, helping as much as possible to issue my role, she is the MOST BEST co star. Therefore, I can play my character with pleasure. I really thank her.

Btw, as a genius, during filming, thoughts like "that's Hajiwon!", For a moment I didn't think about it. When acting alone we are not as Hajiwon and Kangminhyuk, but as Eunjae and Hyun I think it can.

Furthermore, he discussed about being an actor he was still in development

(*i corrected a bit like replacing "he"with "she" lol:D

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Another part of mh iv

Thanks n credit to the Uploader

Though google translated the above

Hyun fell in love with Eunjae who played with genius by the most famous actress in Korea, Ha Ji Won, is that a big enough pressure?

(Minhyuk): "Strangely, I don't feel that. Hajiwon sunbaenim is a very famous actress in Korea, her strong acting skills are recognized by everyone. As a co-star, I think she's a very great person. Personally also she is a very good and interesting person, helping as much as possible to issue my role, she is the MOST BEST co star. Therefore, I can play my character with pleasure. I really thank her.

Btw, as a genius, during filming, thoughts like "that's Hajiwon!", For a moment I didn't think about it. When acting alone we are not as Hajiwon and Kangminhyuk, but as Eunjae and Hyun I think it can.

Furthermore, he discussed about being an actor he was still in development

(*i corrected a bit like replacing "he"with "she" lol:D

Best costar these words shook me.. That's what I like abt minhyukkah.. He is soo vocal abt his thoughts without any fear of anything!! Interesting person ahaan!! :)

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Best costar these words shook me.. That's what I like abt minhyukkah.. He is soo vocal abt his thoughts without any fear of anything!! Interesting person ahaan!! :)

yeah he is :Dbut at the same time he knows what he has to say publicly and what not ,when he want him to be seen and when not n we can the see the example lately n in the past few months before enlistment *he is smart lol*(out of all the members jong is the one whose ivs are unfiltered he is really savage lol :D). Adding more to it what i like he didnt sugarcoated anything and added his thoughts about what he thinks of her personally.Drama has ended but what i we would love to see is how things are moving in mh n ji won lives as far as we have have seen they are really comfortable n close to each other and at the same time there are things that happened which lead us to keep our hopes up (though we should keep it low for our own sanity lol).

13 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

yeah he is :Dbut at the same time he knows what he has to say publicly and what not ,when he want him to be seen and when not n we can the see the example lately n in the past few months before enlistment (out of all the members jong is the one whose ivs are unfiltered he is really savage lol :D)

Hahahaha that's true.. Our guy is truly smart!! Hope he is doing well !! Gosh! Missing him loads.. 

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha that's true.. Our guy is truly smart!! Hope he is doing well !! Gosh! Missing him loads.. 

Everyday i am opening twitter with the hope to see any pics or news about him but unfortunately there is no news :( only hope is that he himself update during his official holidays after completing 90 or 100 days( not sure about days)but its in next month for sure or any fan spot him but the way he hides himself i am not expecting much lol :D.And seriously what is going on with ji won drama no updates at all i dont know if anything like this happened during her past dramas,casting news started in feb and confirmed in july yet no idea about drama filming :sweatingbullets: 

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Everyday i am opening twitter with the hope to see any pics or news about him but unfortunately there is no news :( only hope is that he himself update during his official holidays after completing 90 or 100 days( not sure about days)but its in next month for sure or any fan spot him but the way he hides himself i am not expecting much lol :D.And seriously what is going on with ji won drama no updates at all i dont know if anything like this happened during her past dramas,casting news started in feb and confirmed in july yet no idea about drama filming :sweatingbullets: 

I m too skeptical whether the drama is still gonna be on or not.. Where is she? She disappeared totally!! I hope any sherlock detective kinda ppl find our minhyukkah n tell us abt him!! 

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I m too skeptical whether the drama is still gonna be on or not.. Where is she? She disappeared totally!! I hope any sherlock detective kinda ppl find our minhyukkah n tell us abt him!! 

Its gonna be made lol :D specially having lee hong ki on board after taking 8 months to confirm it (as written in news portal if i remember it correctly)i dont think they will scrap it may be somethings need to be get done but i hope they finish all the pre productions work as soon as possible.Hahaha we are being greedy as we havent seen him for long hope he remembers to do some fanservice lol :P

3 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Its gonna be made lol :D specially having lee hong ki on board after taking 8 months to confirm it (as written in news portal if i remember it correctly)i dont think they will scrap it may be somethings need to be get done but i hope they finish all the pre productions work as soon as possible.Hahaha we are being greedy as we havent seen him for long hope he remembers to do some fanservice lol :P

I hope it isn't scrapped!! Let's hope we get some news of both!! 

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope it isn't scrapped!! Let's hope we get some news of both!! 

It won't dont worry :Dyeah hoping we will get  some news aigoo ji won come out n update :D:P.

p.s what drama's are you watching right now :Di am watching "The guest" its scary and creepy :ph34r:Gonna start mr sunshine soon n still watching ruyi 

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

It won't dont worry :Dyeah hoping we will get  some news aigoo ji won come out n update :D:P.

p.s what drama's are you watching right now :Di am watching "The guest" its scary and creepy :ph34r:Gonna start mr sunshine soon n still watching ruyi 

I m also watching the guest n ghost detective.. I m having nightmare after watching Mr. Sunshine.. I m rewatching My ID is Gangnam Beauty!! 

P. S. Not interested in romance after My ID is Gangnam Beauty 

10 hours ago, cslove said:

Me too, missing our couple lots. Am so glad that my country is screening Hospital Ship on public TV channel. With good translation, their conversations make more sense and the plot flow is more enjoyable. 

Its great to hear that!! 

Archived