[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree @icyphoenixthat scene is simply beautiful ♥would love to see more lol :D(any angle will be fine coz they are beautiful together:wub:)

@tiwul97 u can repost as many pics as u wish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I just can't stop myself from laughing whenever i see this video(i blame ji won here :Dfollowed by minhyuk saying ajusshi jokes :D)

Cr Uploader

I m literally shook to see this fate of coincidence my reel favorite current couple lead meeting my favorite real couple aka MinWon!! Is it really fate or coincidence strikes at me? But I didn't even notice that Cha Eun Woo was the one asking questions to uri unnie while she answered it shyly, glancing at Minhyukkah.. This discovery made my day!! 

Spoiler

NLroBzu.jpg

bGz2ngn.jpg

P. S.  Sorry for getting excited n being crazy lolz:sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix i know :( other members updated he is the only one who didn't (lol we mh fans can't relate as i saw recent yonghwa pic uploaded by his friends,he look damn good!)ji won atleast should post its gonna be 2 weeks :D

Ninjas totally.. I m still waiting for them to appear.. I haven't seen much of Jiwonie.. I thought she would attend negotiation VIP premiere.. But no!!! 

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Ninjas totally.. I m still waiting for them to appear.. I haven't seen much of Jiwonie.. I thought she would attend negotiation VIP premiere.. But no!!! 

I didn't expected her to attend coz recently(including last year too)she hasn't gone to any movie premiere (except the one where one of the artist was from haedawel so as to support him)eventhough few of them were of her friends plus i don't know why its taking  so long for her drama filming to begin as they said it will started by end of Sept (lol its already ending sighh!)anyway hope to hear soon.As for mh lol he is really being good in hiding hope someome can spot this ninja :D(its been only 62 days but already feeling like years had passed aigoo:D)

P.s Hope all our Indonesian friends are fine,Prayers for Indonesia!

8 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

I didn't expected her to attend coz recently(including last year too)she hasn't gone to any movie premiere (except the one where one of the artist was from haedawel so as to support him)eventhough few of them were of her friends plus i don't know why its taking  so long for her drama filming to begin as they said it will started by end of Sept (lol its already ending sighh!)anyway hope to hear soon.As for mh lol he is really being good in hiding hope someome can spot this ninja :D(its been only 62 days but already feeling like years had passed aigoo:D)

P.s Hope all our Indonesian friends are fine,Prayers for Indonesia!

I m also waiting for updates of the drama.. But no news.. I saw Keeinho's post regarding coming to Korea.. I know it might not necessarily be linked with jiwon.. But still hoping to see updates on jiwon at least.. I never knew MH will be soo secretive.. The remaining huge amount of days also will be like this without any news or update abt him.. I m extremely sad if it happens.. I m missing him at least some sort of info for the fans who r eagerly waiting for him! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I m also waiting for updates of the drama.. But no news.. I saw Keeinho's post regarding coming to Korea.. I know it might not necessarily be linked with jiwon.. But still hoping to see updates on jiwon at least.. I never knew MH will be soo secretive.. The remaining huge amount of days also will be like this without any news or update abt him.. I m extremely sad if it happens.. I m missing him at least some sort of info for the fans who r eagerly waiting for him! 

Me too! I am fearing it will be like this for the rest of his military service(i hope i am proved wrong though:D)so be prepared,we can't do anything beside waiting n hoping that he will someday.Ji won needs to come out lol :Dor atleast any news about her drama :sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

I am fearing it will be like this for the rest of his military service(i hope i am proved wrong though:D)so be prepared,we can't do anything beside waiting n hoping that he will someday.Ji won needs to come out lol :Dor atleast any news about her drama :sweatingbullets:

It's very sad then.. Hope both r good.. At least hoping jiwon would be spotted soon!! :mellow:

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It's very sad then.. Hope both r good.. At least hoping jiwon would be spotted soon!! :mellow:

We never know may be he will(but can't help getting sad when i see pics of other celebs in military specially cnblue members one post from them is enough for fangirls :sweatingbullets: although we are still deprived of that sigh!)She will when drama filming will start its a relief lol :D

Archived