Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Finally she posted lol:sweatingbullets::wub:

Why do i feel like she is preparing something (like learning piano and here he is another artist friend of ji won)Funny thing is that only in recent update(last one -9th August ,now this one) she has tagged the person lol coz she never did that before as far as i have seen in her previous posts:Dsince she joined insta(correct me if i am wrong)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Finally she posted lol:sweatingbullets::wub:

Why do i feel like she is preparing something (like learning piano and here he is another artist friend of ji won)Funny thing is that only in recent update(last one -9th August ,now this one) she has tagged the person lol coz she never did that before as far as i have seen in her previous posts:Dsince she joined insta(correct me if i am wrong)

Yes agreee dear hihihihihihihi ...and now she is mention her friend :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@tiwul97 yup i checked it :D may be  music related project coz both of them are some sort of artists one of them is piano artist n another one in  photography (also they are her non celeb friends along with yulis eonnie)anyway lets see :DNo update with tae :Dbtw i love their friendship ♥

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m still waiting for social butterfly V to share his selca with his noona n hyungs!! Jiwon looked very cute in that T shirt soo I want to see a good pic of her lolz:P

lol tae has collected lots of hyungs n noonas  hope we can get some pics :Dwith social butterfly thing i remember jong (he is social butterfly in cnblue lol )I miss minhyuk :(One more week to go fighting!hope some one from his friend grp will upload pics from his graduation ceremony 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

lol tae has collected lots of hyungs n noonas  hope we can get some pics :Dwith social butterfly thing i remember jong (he is social butterfly in cnblue lol )I miss minhyuk :(One more week to go fighting!hope some one from his friend grp will upload pics from his graduation ceremony 

I m missing minhyukkah a lot!! When minhyukkah was there out,  jiwon posts seemed joyful Now it seems stressful!! I know it must be work but still.. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m missing minhyukkah a lot!! When minhyukkah was there out,  jiwon posts seemed joyful Now it seems stressful!! I know it must be work but still.. 

yeah same feeling here i dont know i just feel she is preparing something new beside her drama (well lets see :D)hope she wont stop posting lol :sweatingbullets:n be hidden for longer period.I miss him so much :(no new pics of him!.Saw some clips from galileo upcoming episodes  ahn sung ki sunbaenim sent msg for ji wonnie and she teared :(she must be missing her father a lot ahh i need to watch something funny!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

so pretty .... Ha Ji Won for Crocodile Ladies 2018 F/W collections    ...  and at the end of the video ... FOR REAL...FOR NOW ..FOR EVER ... awwww ..my delulu hihihihihi ..i don't care :D

efd79d62-9071-4c75-9f17-0b08f02ab56f.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Ohh its good that we will see this ninja lady soon :D.Its been a year since the presscon ,i really really admired the way minhyuk took the lead answered the questions with confidence n even answered on behalf of ji won.Not only this his sweet n funny way of nagging towards ji won while holding her.(Provided his blanket too at that time -i am 99% sure that's mh ji won one was in grey check pattern :Dsweet!!!)

My fav moments in pics ♥

l5jX7Cc.png

49c2jzD.png

M5T3uM9.png

2rUHcWy.png

Aus3zVZ.png

jRZZYf6.png

Vd cr - valc

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@17ncbm these pics if only can say, it tells a thousand words for us to understand what these MinWon couple are talking (or is just me). Funny is Ji Won was submissive to Min Hyuk's sweet request and it's so sweet and nice to think about those days when they're together.. These were also my favorite pics to our MinWon couple...

thanks for reminiscing..17ncbm

cto pics VALC

Hope to hear real Sweet Holiday soon....

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Oh, really missed the both of them. Looking all the pics of MH in military, he must have felt sad not being able to see JW.  How I wish these days past quickly so we get to see MH and JW together again. 

Wonder how come so little news on her new drama despite it being the most costly drama in Korea's history. 

• Like 7

@rutch204 you are welcome dear n you are definitely not alone in that thought :D.Ok as i checked few celebs enlistment n training completion date so according to that minhyuk (shini too) graduation ceremony will be on 6th September (38 days)same day as ji won fan signing event at suwon (which is not that far away from yongin :D)lol:D,Nice to think about ( i am not 100% sure whether he will get few hours off or not on that day but i read they do get(i read a blog by a guy who went to MS n fans update during jiyong graduation day -i checked it lol :D)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1