Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Mh update i love the bond between them,she is the ultimate fangirl of minhyuk who loves n appreciate him a lot♥. Minhyukaah if its not too much then keep us updating like this ♥until the d-day!

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, hjwtokyo said:

Does someone know how Minhyuk and Eunyi know each other?  

From what i know she met minhyuk when cnblue debuted (in some radio show)i saw an article too where she tweeted a pic of mh from concert (in 2010)and has been die hard fan of him and joked that she shifted to Fnc coz of him:D(as said by her ).if i remember correctly she said she wanted to do wgm with him hehehe cute :D.Minhyuk too admires her a lot ♥

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Good morning chingus! I am still gushing over the new song... the tune & lyrics together just makes it such a romantic song! Plus MH's soft & gentle voice makes you melt :wub:

Found an MV on YT of it, so here it is!

And like one of the shippers said, the 3 songs he has together makes a really nice sequence -

Love is You = Confession

MoonTalk = Dating

Two of Us = Proposal/ Marriage

It's nice just to think about it :rolleyes: Haha, like what @tiwul97 always says, delulu I don't care! :D 

Have a great day everyone! Sigh, will really miss him when he enlists :(

• Like 10

13 hours ago, stargazerwannabe said:

Good morning chingus! I am still gushing over the new song... the tune & lyrics together just makes it such a romantic song! Plus MH's soft & gentle voice makes you melt :wub:

Found an MV on YT of it, so here it is!

And like one of the shippers said, the 3 songs he has together makes a really nice sequence -

Love is You = Confession

MoonTalk = Dating

Two of Us = Proposal/ Marriage

It's nice just to think about it :rolleyes: Haha, like what @tiwul97 always says, delulu I don't care! :D 

Have a great day everyone! Sigh, will really miss him when he enlists :(

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk ...delulu I don't care ...:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

What a romantic song MH :kiss_wink:. i keep repeat this song until my friend ask whats wrong with me today. I told her u dont know shipper world so plse keep quite...Wakakkakakkka 

Delulu i dont care! Credit @tiwul97 

P.S we will miss u MH...2020 :frown:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

What a romantic song MH :kiss_wink:. i keep repeat this song until my friend ask whats wrong with me today. I told her u dont know shipper world so plse keep quite...Wakakkakakkka 

Delulu i dont care! Credit @tiwul97 

P.S we will miss u MH...2020 :frown:

I started to miss him, re-watch old clip especially 'Min Hyuk' focus in youtube.

And that song, his soothing voice melted my heart. Love it.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

I think the fingers in the photo are similar.
This song is like a confession written on someone familiar.
I hope MH returns quickly from the army.
I hope HJW will be very successful with its new drama.
And MinWon's love will be heard all over the world. :rolleyes:

• Like 8

I think its from the day tvn did the filming (as shown in episode of galileo )or may be new clip will be added in upcoming episode :D

Tm5LGRG.jpg

Currently minhyuk 3 songs are on repeat lol ,Love is u , Moontalk n Two of us,His voice is really soothing n calm♥Hope in future he would compose n sing more songs.About ji won drama i read they are doing auditions with this speed i don't think we will get year end broadcast n tbh its better to delay than  rush up shootings

• Like 6

Hello chingu, anyone here have seen HJW's sister latest post in IG . 'Rumour is a rumour' that's what translated in my phone. Really wonder what's that mean.

I knew someone previously conected to HJW is having a stir of dating rumours this few weeks.

Hmm...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

Hello chingu, anyone here have seen HJW's sister latest post in IG . 'Rumour is a rumour' that's what translated in my phone. Really wonder what's that mean.

I knew someone previously conected to HJW is having a stir of dating rumours this few weeks.

But google translation is different lmao :D its something about food like "famous gamjatang" dining together and its delicious etc (something similar):D

Its actually restaurant name-

소문난성수감자탕 (that's which is translated as you say on phone:D)

P.s whom you are talking about :D

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

hey chingus. dont worry and serious :D

trans: famous potato soup..fast and delicious :D #didyoueat?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

But google translation is different lmao :D its something about food like "famous gamjatang" dining together and its delicious etc (something similar):D

Its actually restaurant name-

소문난성수감자탕 (that's which is translated as you say on phone:D)

P.s whom you are talking about :D

Haha...i think i'm overly sensitive. Poor my shipper heart.

I'm refering to KDW, i'm really happy when the news came out even they are deny it. I hope that gossip is true.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, snowwhitehl said:

hey chingus. dont worry and serious :D

trans: famous potato soup..fast and delicious :D #didyoueat?

Oh.. my phone really not helping. Thanks @snowwhitehl provide me the correct translation. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dianamuzaffar said:

Haha...i think i'm overly sensitive. Poor my shipper heart.

I'm refering to KDW, i'm really happy when the news came out even they are deny it. I hope that gossip is true.

its okay but don't worry  n think too much :Dohh kdw well i don't actually follow him as much as minwon but i definitely like him and lovedx2 his works throughout the year(my first korean movie was his *Maundy Thursday* damn i cried so much n i should stop talking about his work otherwise it will be never ending topic for me lol :D sorry )from what i read in his iv (it appeared on my ig  n i am following inrang updates too it was hot topic though)he actually said that he will never confirm his rel.with anyone:Deven if he is

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

MinWon is real.
Reason?
When you watch BTSs carefully you will understand.
MH is the closest partner to the HJW.

So...

So far the closest partner to HJW is MH.

I think this is beyond friendship. :wub:

• Like 6