[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

Honestly i dont know this actor...:D. N im not watching DOTs until now. I dont know why! Maybe im not diehard fans for song² couple..Hahahahhahha

But keep support both of them.

P.S so many dramas will comes end of this year :heart:

#fighting 

I come to know him bcos of DOTs . He is a good and experienced actor . 

Yes he is married man 37yr, hahaha so hyuk can go to MS with no worries, :D

6 minutes ago, rose1111 said:

Where is our hyukie? Still in Bali or back to SK?

Someone said here that shin has FM in Japan on 14. ? So he have to leave today .

He has fm on 15 so most probably he will be leaving on 14 th either he will go from bali or will come back to korea tonight n then leave for japan tmrw(but latter case would be so hectic lol)

@icyphoenixlol he is still in ninja mode i will wait till tmrw :Dif shini comeback alone or there is no sight of anyone then there is possibility that  mh silently came back to korea or went somewhere else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

He has fm on 15 so most probably he will be leaving on 14 th either he will go from bali or will come back to korea tonight n then leave for japan tmrw(but latter case would be so hectic lol)

@icyphoenixlol he is still in ninja mode i will wait till tmrw :Dif shini comeback alone or there is no sight of anyone then there is possibility that  mh silently came back to korea or went somewhere else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hope soo we get to know where he is soon!! This ninja guy  :sweatingbullets: Is soo difficult to be found!! 

and Minhyuk outfit of the day hahahahaha ...so remember Hospital Ship ..hahahahaha ...delulu i don't care

5863adf0-438e-46bd-9f79-65a690b4b129.png

cr. uploader

52 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Ninja found lmaoo still hiding in bali :D:D

CPSWWzy.png

(His stylist posted)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/jin-goo-confirmed-as-male-lead-opposite-ha-ji-won-for-267million-usd-drama-prometheus

@icyphoenix Byun Yo Han is handsome and talented player.
I've loved her since Ex Girlfriend Club.

And yes, now the third male lead in Mr. Sunshine.
I love his look.
His Hair and beard can always stay like this.
@anggun29 I love Jingoo since Falling For Innocence.
He's a cute policeman there.

1 minute ago, feelbora said:

@icyphoenix Byun Yo Han is handsome and talented player.
I've loved her since Ex Girlfriend Club.

And yes, now the third male lead in Mr. Sunshine.
I love the her look.
His Hair and beard can always stay like this.

I too like his character in Mr. Sunshine.. I haven't seen his previous show.. But his character in Mr. Sunshine is varied shades.. In a simple highlight video he portrayed varied emotions.. So he seems like a good actor!! I like his look in Mr. Sunshine!! :D

Archived