[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woahhhh i am so happy jin goo is an amazing actor( i liked the 2nd lead actors chemistry n story in dots more than main lead :D).It doesn't matter if an actor is single or married lol main thing is his talent :)n that he is  n not to forget they are professional actors.Looking forward to see the chemistry between them.

2 hours ago, feelbora said:

Please be the second male leader Byun Yo Han. :wub:

The third lead in Mr. Sunshine right?? I like the guy, he is charming!! 

46 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

For 2nd lead i would like to see kim mu yeol(currently in inrang movie )i watched his previous work -war of arrows n A muse in which he was really good.

I heard abt him, but never seen his works.. 

What abt ki hong lee who was offered second lead? Did he decline the offer? 

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I heard abt him, but never seen his works.. 

What abt ki hong lee who was offered second lead? Did he decline the offer? 

You should try watching A muse kim go eun is also there some of the scenes are explicit n R-rated but overall great acting by the whole cast.

No idea about second lead news well eventually we will get the news 

My delulu mind believes that it's Wonnie (or MH ?) who required that the main lead actor for her new drama must be a married man, not a single ahjussie or definitely not a single idol ....wkwkwkwk....

I am soooo relieved about this news. Fighting KANGHA / MINWON Couple !!!

I do believe that this very sweet and romantic couple are existing in reality and they will have a beautiful love story in their coming wedding after KangGun has finished his military service.

The timing for them is just right and well-planned. Love n miss them so much. :heart:

21 minutes ago, hajiwonina1023 said:

My delulu mind believes that it's Wonnie (or MH ?) who required that the main lead actor for her new drama must be a married man, not a single ahjussie or definitely not a single idol ....wkwkwkwk....

I am soooo relieved about this news. Fighting KANGHA / MINWON Couple !!!

I do believe that this very sweet and romantic couple are existing in reality and they will have a beautiful love story in their coming wedding after KangGun has finished his military service.

The timing for them is just right and well-planned. Love n miss them so much. :heart:

yesss ..i think so dear wkwkwkwkwk

52 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

You should try watching A muse kim go eun is also there some of the scenes are explicit n R-rated but overall great acting by the whole cast.

No idea about second lead news well eventually we will get the news 

I will watch it!! 

Hope we get second lead news also soon!! 

Honestly i dont know this actor...:D. N im not watching DOTs until now. I dont know why! Maybe im not diehard fans for song² couple..Hahahahhahha

But keep support both of them.

P.S so many dramas will comes end of this year :heart:

#fighting 

Archived