Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

who among them deserves to be the main actor in Hajiwon's new drama hehehehehe ..just have fun and just for fun don't be serious okay .....

 

1. Jang Dong Gun   2. Kang Dong Won   3. Won Bin  4. Jung Woo Sung   5. Park Bo Gum 6. Daniel Henney 7. Kang Shin Sung Il 8. Jo In Sung  9. Song Joong Ki 10. Gong Yoo 11. Hyun Bin 12. Namgoong Won 13. Go Soo   14. So Ji Sub  15. Bae Yong Joon  16. Ahn Jung Hwan  17. Kim Soo Hyun  18. Ahn Sung Ki 19. Choi Bool Am 20. Cha In Pyo 21. Song Seung Heon 22. Park Chan Ho 23. Lee Byung Hun 24. Ji Chang Wook 25. Ki Sung Yueng 26. Kwon Sang Woo  27. Lee Min Ho 28. Kang Suk Woo  29. Choi Soo Jong  30. Park Seo Joon

 

 

Based on this list and my understanding of their availability, it will be 10 and 21 for me.  However, if I eat my earlier words that I hope she do not work with male lead she has previously work with, I would love to see 2. Kang Dong Won to work with her on this drama. 

 

Gosh, wonder how long they take to announce the male lead. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cslove said:

Based on this list and my understanding of their availability, it will be 10 and 21 for me.  However, if I eat my earlier words that I hope she do not work with male lead she has previously work with, I would love to see 2. Kang Dong Won to work with her on this drama. 

 

Gosh, wonder how long they take to announce the male lead. 

The show is coming on the year end but still the cast, network, director n other stuff isn't introduced!! What r they doing lolz!! I hope they don't rush up with shoots!! Better to postpone if they don't get the time for it!! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

who among them deserves to be the main actor in Hajiwon's new drama hehehehehe ..just have fun and just for fun don't be serious okay .....

 

1. Jang Dong Gun   2. Kang Dong Won   3. Won Bin  4. Jung Woo Sung   5. Park Bo Gum 6. Daniel Henney 7. Kang Shin Sung Il 8. Jo In Sung  9. Song Joong Ki 10. Gong Yoo 11. Hyun Bin 12. Namgoong Won 13. Go Soo   14. So Ji Sub  15. Bae Yong Joon  16. Ahn Jung Hwan  17. Kim Soo Hyun  18. Ahn Sung Ki 19. Choi Bool Am 20. Cha In Pyo 21. Song Seung Heon 22. Park Chan Ho 23. Lee Byung Hun 24. Ji Chang Wook 25. Ki Sung Yueng 26. Kwon Sang Woo  27. Lee Min Ho 28. Kang Suk Woo  29. Choi Soo Jong  30. Park Seo Joon

 

 

 

Im also choose JCW if he not in military...Hahhaha..

Lee min ho...Ermmm imposibble! 

Park seo joon also can....Wakakkakka

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

im still be curious abt huge dating scandal that reporter Baek hyun joo said 

whether this is that dating scandal ?

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/08/kang-dong-won-han-hyo-joo-deny-dating-rumors/

Might be.. I too felt the same.. Let's see if dispatch reveals something or not!! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:lol: HS First Script Reading 2.0 kekekekekekeke~ ps. I just realized the lyrics of let it go let it be was also very romantic:heart:

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The show is coming on the year end but still the cast, network, director n other stuff isn't introduced!! What r they doing lolz!! I hope they don't rush up with shoots!! Better to postpone if they don't get the time for it!! 

Exactly i mean whenever a drama filming is announced director is mentioned most of the time if not the costars here we don't know anything beside ji won casting its like she just wanted it be revealed lol :D:D as some chingu said here she will let know things when she wanted it to :D (i always felt that she was on board from the beginning n as you said ju jihoon also rejected it month ago)god knows how they are going to finish it by year end so yeah better to push it next year.

 

@valc22 thanku so much for always creating beautiful videos of Minwon ♥

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshots from val videos :D i just love these moments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gzEw5l9.png

OJ5zQx1.png

NvuLyer.png

:D

UQoRFTc.png

BJMFxCA.png

Lol soo cute :D eye smiling minwon ㅋㅋㅋ

Fsf6qvq.png

FRNM4Rw.png

Lol this feeling feeling post of him during midnight of 6th july(script reading day)is really funny he was feeling so many things that he only knows :D:D

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Exactly i mean whenever a drama filming is announced director is mentioned most of the time if not the costars here we don't know anything beside ji won casting its like she just wanted it be revealed lol :D:D as some chingu said here she will let know things when she wanted it to :D (i always felt that she was on board from the beginning n as you said ju jihoon also rejected it month ago)god knows how they are going to finish it by year end so yeah better to push it next year.

 

@valc22 thanku so much for always creating beautiful videos of Minwon ♥

It happened in HS too lolz, they only confirm with Jiwon n then start searching for others lolz, I don't know what they r doing still now.. It's a big budget one!! Hope they do everything properly!! I really don't want to see plot holes n mess going on!! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It happened in HS too lolz, they only confirm with Jiwon n then start searching for others lolz, I don't know what they r doing still now.. It's a big budget one!! Hope they do everything properly!! I really don't want to see plot holes n mess going on!! 

Lets see when they will announce the whole cast n director :Dhope they won't take long time to confirm it :DLooking forward to her appearance on 12th july for presscon

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Lets see when they will announce the whole cast n director :Dhope they won't take long time to confirm it :DLooking forward to her appearance on 12th july for presscon

Me too i m looking forward to MH's last FM too!! I m getting prepared with tissues for the day!! It is going to emotional.. N whatever spoilers from FM we will get is sure gonna make me cry:bawling:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Me too i m looking forward to MH's last FM too!! I m getting prepared with tissues for the day!! It is going to emotional.. N whatever spoilers from FM we will get is sure gonna make me cry:bawling:

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ True icy as the date of fm is getting closer the reality that he will be going to ms for 2 yr after 11 days of fm is really hurting :tears:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ True icy as the date of fm is getting closer the reality that he will be going to ms for 2 yr after 11 days of fm is really hurting :tears:

Waiting is the only option :bawling:even though it will hurt to not see him for 2 yrs!! Hope we get a glimpse of him in MS too by his friends!! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Waiting is the only option :bawling:even though it will hurt to not see him for 2 yrs!! Hope we get a glimpse of him in MS too by his friends!! 

Yeah can't do anything:( that's their duty as citizen wishing him a healthy comeback .Hope so as he has opted for privacy n  location is also not known but since we got yong pics too so hoping 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Kanggun shopping ..wkwkwk ..and see ...portcard ..chocolate with ribbon ..beautiful ribbon wkwkwkwk ..the color he chose omg ..pink ..green ..mint green ..super girly ..ah my delulu ...hahaha ... That's the favorite color of Hajiwon 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...