Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

honest,  looking at emoticons in post by Hajiwon made my delulu fly to the seventh sky ... and in that video Jiwon so happy and say hello to her fans maybe or for someone hehehehe ....women and men ..girl and boy and rainbow .....huuh make my heart :wub:  and the back sound ahay classical music ..she was wearing a tank top and messy hair hehehehe but still pretty .. blue sky = cnblue hahahahaha ....saturday = saturdate :wub: ah nice to think about it  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

These few days i keep thinking who will be Jiwon's male lead. I've got the feeling it will

give us suprise. Could it be with her ex-co star. HJW as i know, never work twice with same male lead ( not sure if i'm right)

Mmmm...Who could he be?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, anggun29 said:

I think unni give us hint :rolleyes: for new update in ig...my delulu....Wakakkakaka

Hepi weekend everyone :kiss_wink:

She seems soo happy this few days. It's good for her, if she's happy she will post more in IG.

Even her sister also active lately, posted picture & IG story. Eventualy their family in happy mode again.

• Like 10

HJW's shared things is the same as a woman in love.
A woman and a man under the blue sky.
And MinWon is among his favorite flowers again.
MinWon may be spending time together before MH goes to the soldier.
My delulu is alive. :lol:

• Like 5

It looks very suspicious.
MH may have given this lego to HJW.

The colors of the rainbow are pointing to the lego.

Whenever she misses it will look at this lego.
This lego is very colorful like MinWon. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Lol feelbora it's not a lego thanks to beyond for the info ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.(read few pages back :D)Ji won looked really happy today :D:D(she is doing good job promoting her variety show through aliens n robots :Dwaiting for broadcast!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@17ncbm Maybe lego is a robot. Anyway I have to stop. Sorry chingus! My delulu not stop. I guess sometimes I get excited at the wrong time. Or too hastily. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Meanwhile, I do not want HJW to work with the same partner again.
Of course, if this person is not MH.
I'd rather her be partner with someone new.
A new person means a new page.

They should give us something new.
It may be obvious this week.
A sunbae or a rookie.
Both of them OK.
But I can not wait.
Because I'm so excited. moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, feelbora said:

Meanwhile, I do not want HJW to work with the same partner again.
Of course, if this person is not MH.
I'd rather her be partner with someone new.
A new person means a new page.

They should give us something new.
It may be obvious this week.
A sunbae or a rookie.
Both of them OK.
But I can not wait.
Because I'm so excited. moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Your icon is so cute........ I'm of the same view to wish she work with someone she has not worked with. I hope to have someone who is experienced but not rookie, I also hope to compare her chemistry with the new partner, in view that she could be attached now. I'm also excited and wanted to know who will it be the new lead. Frankly, I hope to see a manly male lead in this role. 

• Like 5

Happy Sunday ❤ our ship keeping sailing ..delulu i don't care ...

and waiting for our couple update today and i wish our Namja ..our beloved Namja update today ..ah so long Minhyuk-ah please selca ...and Jiwon give us a beautiful emoticons again .....

MINWON FIGHTING ❤ 

• Like 5

who among them deserves to be the main actor in Hajiwon's new drama hehehehehe ..just have fun and just for fun don't be serious okay .....

1. Jang Dong Gun   2. Kang Dong Won   3. Won Bin  4. Jung Woo Sung   5. Park Bo Gum 6. Daniel Henney 7. Kang Shin Sung Il 8. Jo In Sung  9. Song Joong Ki 10. Gong Yoo 11. Hyun Bin 12. Namgoong Won 13. Go Soo   14. So Ji Sub  15. Bae Yong Joon  16. Ahn Jung Hwan  17. Kim Soo Hyun  18. Ahn Sung Ki 19. Choi Bool Am 20. Cha In Pyo 21. Song Seung Heon 22. Park Chan Ho 23. Lee Byung Hun 24. Ji Chang Wook 25. Ki Sung Yueng 26. Kwon Sang Woo  27. Lee Min Ho 28. Kang Suk Woo  29. Choi Soo Jong  30. Park Seo Joon

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

who among them deserves to be the main actor in Hajiwon's new drama hehehehehe ..just have fun

1. Jang Dong Gun   2. Kang Dong Won   3. Won Bin  4. Jung Woo Sung   5. Park Bo Gum 6. Daniel Henney 7. Kang Shin Sung Il 8. Jo In Sung  9. Song Joong Ki 10. Gong Yoo 11. Hyun Bin 12. Namgoong Won 13. Go Soo   14. So Ji Sub  15. Bae Yong Joon  16. Ahn Jung Hwan  17. Kim Soo Hyun  18. Ahn Sung Ki 19. Choi Bool Am 20. Cha In Pyo 21. Song Seung Heon 22. Park Chan Ho 23. Lee Byung Hun 24. Ji Chang Wook 25. Ki Sung Yueng 26. Kwon Sang Woo  27. Lee Min Ho 28. Kang Suk Woo  29. Choi Soo Jong  30. Park Seo Joon

I would choose Ji Chang wook for sure.. He suits this kind of roles.. But he can't act as he is in MS!! I would go for lee jun ki!! But he seems to be not in list!! :P

• LOL 4