Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Cast Of tvN’s Upcoming Sci-Fi Variety Show “Galileo” Are Mars Explorers In New Posters

Galileo1.jpg

tvN’s upcoming variety show “Galileo: Awakened Universe” released its official posters as it gains attention for being Korea’s first “Mars exploration project.”

“Galileo: Awakened Universe” is a new blockbuster sci-fi reality show that explores the idea of life on Mars. It will take place at the Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS) in Utah, where the desert conditions are similar to those on Mars. The cast includes comedian Kim Byung Man, actress Ha Ji Won, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and gugudan’s Kim Sejeong.

Images of the crew in the posters dressed as astronauts in the same environment as Mars create a scene like something from a sci-fi movie. The posters display research bases that were used for actual exploration, as well as other objects such as mobile vehicles and robots.

In addition, the eyes of the four-person crew are filled with curiosity, excitement for upcoming challenges, and tension. It will be interesting to see the development of their journey. What these four people who dream of Mars have in common is that they all became curious about Mars.

Lee Young Joon, the producer of this show, said, “‘Galileo: Awakened Universe’ is a project that began with the intellectual question of ‘Is it possible for a human to live on Mars?’ If places like NASA and SpaceX research ways to send humans to space, then ‘Galileo: Awakened Universe’ will explore the idea of humans surviving in a place like that.” As the first variety show to show an exploration of life on Mars, many are anticipating its premiere.

Check out the posters below!

Galileo-1.jpg

Galileo-21.jpg

tvN’s “Galileo: Awakened Universe” will air on July 15 at 4:40 p.m. KST.akene

Link

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/29/cast-tvns-upcoming-sci-fi-variety-show-galileo-mars-explorers-new-posters/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Nickhun commented on post of JW "noona, Happy birthday to you !!! Our 196 have to make a meeting soon!" (gg trans)

p/s: sometimes, I crave being seeing comments of MH on JW's post:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Jiwon say : i feel the truth lonely, time with the loved one is a real happiness because the time can not be reserved, nor it  will never come back (Grazia Magz 2018) 

Aww ..so remember Tae-soo ...:( but i believe she found her love ..and the loved one is Mr Kanggun ❤❤

Happy Weekend ..Positive Vibes Only ..Spread Love More Than Hate ...MinWon Fighting

• Like 7

Super late but still..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, my beloved two persons~

LMAO so tired hahahahahaha hope y'all like it too!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

@valc22 thanku so much val as soon as i saw ur notification of this video i came here.Its soo beautiful each n every moments, their qoutes, the song, you organised it so well ♥.I missing them so much n this video came at the right time :DThanks again!

• Like 7

Awww ...hahaha ...her stylist promotion galileo ..ah nice ..and I'm waiting for Mr Kang Min Hyuk promotion too ...hahaha ..

Good Morning ..and Minhyuk still hiding not update anything ...ah i miss him 

• Like 4