Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

MinWon couple, happy birthday and enjoy celebrating your birthday together! I sincerely hope. 

• Like 11

And i think is not a photo of today ...this photo after fansign ...her assistant uses black t-shirt like in a purmil event ...hehehe ..sorry if i wrong ..just my assumption

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I too think it isn't of today.. I feel the first one is of some photoshoot after its pack up!! I don't think wonnie will have some photoshoot today lolz just my assumption!!  The second one is yesterdays!! Anyway I m really happy seeing wonnie is happy!! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

And i think is not a photo of today ...this photo after fansign ...her assistant uses black t-shirt like in a purmil event ...hehehe ..sorry if i wrong ..just my assumption

I think you're right hahahaha...I think today would be a more intimate celebration with family and her namja:wub:...ofc just me speculating the namja part;)

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Woahh she looks pretty in red :wub: yeah it looks like somekind of photoshoot with team(team which knows the secret lmao:D just jkg:D)n me too agree it doesn't look like today pics anyway glad to see her happy hope we can get some update about mh too :D:D

P.s Thats not mh sister account (coz i know mh sis account n its private :D)

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Yes i know dear @17ncbm just for fun ..the lady one of Jiwon's best friend....Yulis and chicandchick official follow her too 

I think the account that unnie followed is a magazine editor!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

All their posts(her team) look like they celebrated on the day of shoot i think on the purmil sign day If she did photoshoot(which look like she did:D) then we can expect new pics n iv yeahhh:D.Where is mh he is soo good at hiding lately miss him ㅠㅠ if not his face atleast he should have posted his cats pic :D.Hope they both had a day filled with love ♥

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1