[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@17ncbm when Minhyukkah was eating, he continuously was on phone.. The others were taking tastes of food esp ahjushi jong.. But even if it tasted sour he still kept on being busy with phone.. But he isn't much active in IG too.. Lolz:tongue:.. The guy is sure weird!! 

P. S. How can this lady look soo gorgeous in every color.. So beautiful n gorgeous in red:wub:.. Grazia how many more r left.. We r waiting!! 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The signs between MinWon continue to come.
But now it's time for us to get something tangible.
I hope the light is close.
HJW's Grazia photos look very attractive.
I loved all of photo.
Meanwhile, MinWon did not come up with an 'Ice Bucket Challenge' video.
They're still hiding. :lol:

No need to mention it.
She is a very attractive woman. :wub: :heart:

@cslove I think this picture is old.
Because the Fan Meeting is writing on June 27th. 

This will be the last activity before army service for MH.
HJW has a Fan Meeting in Busan on June 27th.
The Galileo program will be released in July.
Maybe it will attract a new drama in August.
After?
What about MinWon?
The excitement is waiting for us.
Can MinWon get us an announcement in the near future?

I really wish that.
Amen. :wub:

By the way, I wonder if there's something for MinWon in the 2-page interview. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@17ncbm when Minhyukkah was eating, he continuously was on phone.. The others were taking tastes of food esp ahjushi jong.. But even if it tasted sour he still kept on being busy with phone.. But he isn't much active in IG too.. Lolz:tongue:.. The guy is sure weird!! 

P. S. How can this lady look soo gorgeous in every color.. So beautiful n gorgeous in red:wub:.. Grazia how many more r left.. We r waiting!! 

Lmao true his eyes were literally glued on phone while eating :D:D.Me too loving ji won grazia photoshoot each n every pic is just Love ♥

Tbh as a shipper my heart wants to believe that may be there is a reason behind her break but don't want to delude myself too much n expectations too,just want to go with the flow as i am going :) n as she said good opportunity may come anytime, like earlier not rushing into it may be she also wanna go with the flow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(ji won hifi :D:Din my dreams :D)

Good Morning ..yeay Friday and weekend ....can not wait for tomorrow ..

hopefully official 1023 upload the latest photos of Hajiwon when meeting with her fans in Seoul and maybe our Hajiwon update on Instagram ....

20 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Are u serious @snowwhitehl about TVXQ Younho meeting with Hajiwon during MS ..waaa ....:tears:

Aigoooo they talked about her the guy who met yunho during MS how good she is n about her reputation in industry fanboys part continued :D:D.

Ji won look like true martian heheheh waiting for the broadcast 

P.s Happy birthday to leadernim yonghwa may god bless with good health,joy n happiness Fighting!

5 hours ago, snowwhitehl said:

MH is really so bad at taking selfie  LOL  :D

Hahahaha he is aigooo :D n ji won too tagged along with him saying that she is also not good in taking selcas but she is better lmaoo :Dmiane minhyukaah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Archived