[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

I do not focus in these days on our threads ..I'm busy with worldcup and my college assignments ..hehehe ..but tomorrow i'm back again ...hahahaha ...fighting 

i think MH also busy with worldcup kkkkk

@tiwul97 it seems like it's some sort of vacation destination...but I'm very curious about Miracleyoom's caption...why 2 sun, 2 leaves, a rainbow and an island/mountain??...could it be for the ones who share the same birthday:D

Seeing that today is the last day of Spring...I hope MinWon will give us some kind of hint/sign. An update would really be nice.

Even in their photos they resemble each other...Please MinWon don't keep us in the dark for too long.

Cr to Owner

sorry re - post again ... I am a woman like this photo let alone Minhyuk hehehe 

1ac652a1-235b-45ab-9c25-d5a5876f9b0a.png

by ASH Korea

one of my favorites photo .. i love her wearing this dress. her maternal aura and the goddess were visible ..

7106aef7-1a0b-4ed0-915b-df9f2dbdd3ec.png

IG. Grazia Korea

51 minutes ago, rose1111 said:

I saw some videos from MH japan FM .

He was wearing duty coat and stethoscope Dr KH style. 

Yeah he was wearing it , i think during consultation time as before fm fans were asked to put questions saying he will solve the problem as kwak hyun something like that lol (again google trans from fans :Daccounts )

I love love the red colour on ji won so fresh n beautiful ♥

2 hours ago, rose1111 said:
Nainay post

:grin:

Caption: The ‘thing’ is camera
Caption: Every time they got a free time, the two people who are busy taking pictures
HJW: Whoa!
Caption: A picture that moved Ji Won taken by skillful Min Hyuk
HJW: It looks very pretty. He took it very well, right? (He is good in taking pictures, right?)
Staff: Are you someone who normally takes many pictures of shooting places?
KMH: I’m someone who takes many pictures to remember it. Whether it the views or others
Caption: Min Hyuk who enjoys taking picture casually
HJW: Me too
HJW: But Min Hyuk-ssi has taken more and more pictures than me
KMH: Because the only thing that left are the pictures (I can only remember it through the pictures)
Caption: This person knows something
Staff: How will you rate his skill?
Caption: Then, how good is Min Hyuk’s skill?
HJW: He took it very well (He is very skillful)
KMH: Really?
HJW: Yes
HJW: He took good pictures except in self camera mode (while taking his own pictures)
*laugh*
KMH: Oh, about that.. Well I admitted it I can’t take it very well
Caption: That he can’t take self picture that well, coolly admitted
HJW: I too can’t take self picture very well

Traslation by [Alleram95] .
cre insta hajiwon_latam1023

@snowwhitehl thanks for posting the trans.lol when mh said that "they said he is bad at taking selfies"the first person that came to my mind was ji won :Dcoz she said that  earlierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

P.s As i remember the magazine iv was going to be out on 20th?Any scans? Anyway we have to wait for trans :D

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@snowwhitehl thanks for posting the trans.lol when mh said that "they said he is bad at taking selfies"the first person that came to my mind was ji won :Dcoz she said that  earlierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

P.s As i remember the magazine iv was going to be out on 20th?Any scans? Anyway we have to wait for trans :D

yes..me too :D

Archived