[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJW praises Nichkhun's cooking skills.
But when I watch the teaser, Nichkhun and Sejeong seem closer.
Not important.
Because there is MH for us.

Of course HJW and Nichkhun can surprise us.

HJW is always taking pictures like MH.
She must have accumulated too many photographs for MH to see. :lol:

I do not understand why HJW still does not accept Prometheus.
I know that Galileo will be published between July and September.
So, will Galileo not return with a new drama until the end?
That sounds kind of strange to me.
I wonder what kind of plans her have.
I hope all these plans are for MinWon. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, meiofauna2005 said:

Unnie Jiwon liked Stylist Boo's post on the cat:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wkwkwkwkwkwk ....yess but post by Stylist Boo a lot of cool why the post about cat she liked it hahahaha

75746fa0-4034-4827-bc07-7def052155b0.png

A bit surprised by the news lol eventhough i had said this from the beginning that she will accept it however due to recent grazia iv i thought may be she is taking a break anyway congratulations ji won i know she will do amazing job (i hope they won't be rushing coz for year end broadcast filming should have started by now considering its a high budget drama plus overseas shoot).

P.s I am in a emotional mess right now as shini announced his enlistment ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so mh news will be coming soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'm so curious who the leadmale ?? who must be under the age of 30 years and over 30 years old and already military service .. but do not kpop idol hahahahaha ..Ju In Sung ???? Gong Yoo ? So Ji Sub ? Kim Rae Won ? or Cha Seung Won or Me mybe hahahaha  

Yesterday only I was asking the question to andra in actress thread n now she confirmed.. She wanted to act like a spy.. So it's good one.. As JJH has turned down the offer.. I hope they give to some other good actor.. 

P. S. I m really nostalgic right now coz my oppa's date is out.. Now I understand y he was active in sns this days.. I m gonna miss my oppa soo much!! Now Minhyukkah will announce his date soon too!! 

Archived