[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I think official1203 posted it ( i don't understand the lang hehehe can someone plzz help.lol) but when i checked the account the post is not there.

lemme guess... in my (not delulu) mind haha, the scarf was present from hjw fans for her, and she gave it from HIM.

too much delulu...so just call it speculation. i've became weird now, mianhaeyo chingya

@17ncbm gomawo :)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I think official1203 posted it ( i don't understand the lang hehehe can someone plzz help.lol) but when i checked the account the post is not there.

The photo was included in the last post for Nov10 about the wrap up party novelty items. The post has multiple photo selection. I dont know if it was given for Unnie only or among all HS staff. 

5 minutes ago, huntress1023 said:

The photo was included in the last post for Nov10 about the wrap up party novelty items. The post has multiple photo selection. I dont know if it was given for Unnie only or among all HS staff. 

Ahhh just checked it thanku dear :D

5 minutes ago, huntress1023 said:

That means our boy keeps using it to remember HS aka his lady HJW!!.. Lol!! My delululu 

KMH update 

24 minutes ago, cyberOV said:

@autumn1023, its not a big deal chingya, like @lemonysnicket said , we understand your shipper heart. since the mbc award i sometimes did a very ridiculous and childish things. like i keep refresh my ig explore while spell many possibility about uri couple. "if they really dating, there wud be pic 2 of them side by side in this explore, then refresh again while talk to my self, now if the video they'll be marriage this year. :D this couple are drive me so crazy,

p.s : keep editing my previous  post becs dunno how to post ig link, picture, even remove pic from the quote :grimace:

Welcome to the ship @cyberOV..this ship is full of happy and hillarious members..I want them so bad to be real couple..I wish we wouldnt waiting too long for the good news

2 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenixLOL I think even if theyre on Geoje they have data..  no need to wait for Wi-Fi at the same time? Hahahha 

I know i was just saying it In of coincidence lol.. Not in the sense of delulu.. If he followed her bro or her bro followed him then I wud delulu!! 

9 hours ago, autumn1023 said:

Yes @Tanny Tan.I checked it more than 10times and there's nothing. My delusional is of the charts..why the pic was so real for me..seems my delulu is off the charts..maybe  I need to see a doctor:blink:

Dont mind me

No worries my dear. Everything pertaining to our couple is on fire - in a good way. At this rate, they are gonna get caught very soon. Don't forget we have manhunt premiere next week and the fanmeets coming up. Just have this feeling, something big is coming up soon. A lot of attention on them now ...

38 minutes ago, cyberOV said:

@autumn1023, its not a big deal chingya, like @lemonysnicket said , we understand your shipper heart. since the mbc award i sometimes did a very ridiculous and childish things. like i keep refresh my ig explore while spell many possibility about uri couple. "if they really dating, there wud be pic 2 of them side by side in this explore, then refresh again while talk to my self, now if the video they'll be marriage this year. :D this couple are drive me so crazy,

p.s : keep editing my previous  post becs dunno how to post ig link, picture, even remove pic from the quote :grimace:

Welcome @cyberOV :D 

Sorry you have problems editing. I can give you a link about posting instagram pictures and removing pictures from quotes (I better lean the last part myself. It’s a soompi rule, right?:rolleyes:)

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/380474-how-to-post-instagram-pictures/

I think there is a tutorial about posting pictures in this thread. @icyphoenix do you have the link?

@icyphoenix but the fact i even thought abt Wi-Fi connections... lost in delulu. 

Ya i feel like we're on the threshold of something esp w minhwan announcement today. But, idk. I wanna be hopeful for the fan meets but really keeping expectations low esp for CNBLUE and MH's romantic sailing. Still the guy has never failed to surprise me.. just when i thought there couldnt possibly be anything more he could use to hint he did that Apple thing and now we see the scarf link (i have good feels abt both these) 

7 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Welcome @cyberOV :D 

Sorry you have problems editing. I can give you a link about posting instagram pictures and removing pictures from quotes (I better lean the last part myself. It’s a soompi rule, right?:rolleyes:)

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/380474-how-to-post-instagram-pictures/

I think there is a tutorial about posting pictures in this thread. @icyphoenix do you have the link?

Which link?? 

7 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenix but the fact i even thought abt Wi-Fi connections... lost in delulu. 

Ya i feel like we're on the threshold of something esp w minhwan announcement today. But, idk. I wanna be hopeful for the fan meets but really keeping expectations low esp for CNBLUE and MH's romantic sailing. Still the guy has never failed to surprise me.. just when i thought there couldnt possibly be anything more he could use to hint he did that Apple thing and now we see the scarf link (i have good feels abt both these) 

Hahahaha some much positive hints!! I don't know they are intentional or not!!.. But it feels good!! 

@Tanny Tan @lemonysnicket I too have the same feeling that something big is coming up.. I also wont be expectng from cnblue events but I have this thnkng: what if kmh appears in the flesh at hjw's fan meet in japan?? and drops the bomb there in front of her fans?? 

@lemonysnicket re house chores. in the hs bts kmh spoiled jw!! :) I dont think he would let her do housework, haha. 

Archived