[Drama 2017-2018] Judge vs. Judge (Nothing to Lose) 이판사판

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Here’s my take on what happened to Ga young:

JM gives the shoe to her as a present cause she’s a fan and they’re at the cottage alone. He rapes her. MH drives to cottage in HJS car because it’s the wedding anniversary and JM didn’t show up for the dinner. She walks in on JM either in the midst or at the end of raping GY. But GY nor JM see her as she leaves house and ones back in car. GY runs away after JM finishes and MH follows GY in the car like a scorched woman wanting to kill her. GY mistakenly thinks JM is following her which is why in the vid she says ahjussi. MH kills GY and somehow through being knowledgeable about crimes, was able to put KHs dna on her. Maybe he shows after GY is dead and MH knocks him out then puts his blood or something on GY to make it seem like he was one who raped and murdered her because he’s found at crime scene with her dead body and the weapon that killed her so basically hard evidence framing him. 

I think it was MH who sent threatening letter to her son HJ  about JJ being in danger. I don’t think JM has any clue who murdered GY and manipulated GYs dad because he assumed like him that HJ was the murderer.

On 12/18/2017 at 6:40 PM, princess16 said:

I see the actor Dong Ha for the first time. Very worried for Do Han Joon and i really like him :wub:

He gives the best portrayal for his role, so far. A meatier and more diverse role than in Chief Kim. 

...but i am still rooting for the bespectacled judge to get his gal....:D

@philosophie your theory actually gave me a Forest of Secret deja vu lol. It does make me think that the Dad may not killed Ga Young but he was involve with her (who for all we know could had been underage) which would look extremely bad for his political move if it were to be known.

HJ Dad is an ambitious man who is hungry for political power. He care more for his political succession than his son so I think in a sense, he is getting rid of all evidence of Ga Young because anything that is tie to his family could make a dent to his political campaign.

@Blizzardistkaputt Watching HJ, I love his scene with his mother. I think those scene for me is where he shine because you can see how hurt he is. His expression there is amazing. His eyes full of hurt and his anger.

@haymochi omg, the criminal here like a tug-a-war. Last week gave me the impression it could be HJ. This week it goes back to his mother who in sense here knows secret and evidences that she is keeping out. WIth her taking the phone (the main evidence) while trying to hide it really make it seem like she is behind it all. 

She is a smart and intelligent woman who can withhold evidence as well as I feel like she knows how to fabricate or manipulate people. It's like a chess piece, outsmarting the other player.

I do find her and the Dad interesting in term of the abuse factor in that she has bruises on him but the Dad (sure have anger management) but haven't seen him in the violent part of hitting. LIke I would think violent people would attack if their anger is trigger. So far I see him threatening however haven't seen him in the violent. Like maybe I would had expected him to physically hit Ga Young father after taking him since he return. 

But then I can't say she lying since we don't know the truth. He truly may abuse her and hence she's doing all this to attack him (using another person - JJ)

I do love that EH is very suspicious of people. He is very levelhead in that he look at everyone in a suspect like, that no one is innocent or guilty until proven hence regardless whether he knew HJ his life or MH, he still suspect them in Ga Young case.

And yes, the romance is definitely going slow but we can say, the feeling is slightly there. It's cute that he came to her house to give her information right away and from her mom expression, he must be the first guy in her house. LOL. And aw, they're like blush smiling when she told him how it feel reassuring with him.

Spoiler

Usually I don’t like second female leads but I actually like se ra because she helps JJ feel jealousy for first time and realize her feelings for EH. I also have a feeling her and JJ with her mom will team up against that ex idol and her kleptomaniac big sister. The show is making it more and more obvious that HJs mom is suspicious. Even viewers on sites I watch kdrama on have commented on eps lately That professor is shady. Based on pics on GYs phone showing her with JM and shows and confirmation that it was HJS parents wedding anniversary, I stick by my last post predicting what happened back then to GY.

21 hours ago, haymochi said:

The romance is really slow on this drama lol

get moving Judge!!! 

Yes it is. :D

But I find myself wanting more of the court scenes, less of the talking of cases.

The last scenes, were soooo good, the questioning, evidence, the looks given. More pls, jebal jagga-nim!

On 12/14/2017 at 6:24 AM, ziarama said:

No, you are not alone. Hopefully that will be explained later on. Unless, they assume that we would relate those parts with JJs brother with him wanting to protect his dad all those years, hence "a deal". And he at times seemed genuinely confused and scared over what happened that night. Because he didn't have an alibi, it was his car, he had asked for the shoe.

I agree, there is definitely something else going on with HJ and YH.  The deal was not mentioned in detail so we don't know exactly what happened or why the deal was made.  Also, I question why JJ's brother did not want HJ dating his sister.  He was adamant enough about it that he pulled the muscle in his arm slamming in on the ledge of the visitors window.  Could the Professor and HJ be guilty and they are trying to pin it on the Assemblyman??  I guess we will find out in future episodes.  Enjoy watching the show together.

2 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I agree, there is definitely something else going on with HJ and YH.  The deal was not mentioned in detail so we don't know exactly what happened or why the deal was made.  Also, I question why JJ's brother did not want HJ dating his sister.  He was adamant enough about it that he pulled the muscle in his arm slamming in on the ledge of the visitors window.  Could the Professor and HJ be guilty and they are trying to pin it on the Assemblyman??  I guess we will find out in future episodes.  Enjoy watching the show together.

That hand scene and court scene when JJs oppa explicitly says culprit is in courtroom looking directly at HJ (and I don’t recall professor or JM aka assemblyman being there) still remain in the back of my mind as a reason why not to omit all suspicion of HJ. Even though I love him so much ahhh it’s okay JJ reject him so I can have him girl. I seriously have a majoooor crush on him more than any other actor on other shows currently airing that I am watching.

I know it's out of point. But I am having serious clothes envy. There are too many coincidental meetings of various suspects and witnesses. That turns me off.

However the clothes worn are just so tasteful. I know I would be stinking hot in tbose outfits but it does look nice. The contrasting colours in each outfit is just so good. She has 4 layers on. Now I was dying from the heating in Seoul in March and it's freaking cold now but she looks so comfortable in those 4 layers.

In fact might go back to ep 1's subway scene again. It amuses me a lot. Because I can talk about gruesome stuff and still work. But it turns off anyone listening in. And for some reason, it makes me laugh every time I recall it.

Like I said I have serious clothes envy. Our winters are not cold enough for me to wear so many layers but man they are so well dressed. And not a single piece of clunky jewellery anywhere. And no multiple necklaces. Talk about dressing professionally or smart casual. Vs all the funny outfits I see in other dramas.

• I love how Judge Sa acted in front of Judge Lee and Mr.Do. Not only made he clear in front of him on which side he is standing, he also stated that his loyalty lies somewhere else. And most importantly, he purposely said to Judge Lee that he doesn't let anyone hurt her. These words weren't necessarily meant for her, but he knew Mr.Do is still in hearing-range.
    He somewhat threatened him and somehow semi-confessed to Judge Lee again. 
    Walked away without even looking to either his dad or Mr. Do also just showcases how strong-willed and determined he is. You don't want to mess with him. 
  • Judge Oh knows that there is something going on between Sa & Lee. :wink: 
  • Judge Sa's sneaky smile to himself when Lee told him that she just goes to have breakfast because of him. I could literally hear him saying to himself "Even better!". Sadly their "date" was pretty much destroyed with Prosecutor Do's appearance at the restaurant.
  • Prosecutor Do really doesn't know what his best friend feels for Jung Joo. When he said that's hard to watch for him too, Do really didn't get the actual message. If they really start to date at one point, Do will be shattered and a whole bunch of another problems will occur.
  • Judge Sa explaining himself in front of Jung Joo was so cute! :D Especially after he realized the misunderstanding. Gosh, I hope she can add one and one together and realize was he was trying to tell.
  • Judge Sa doesn't feel surprised by Judge Lee's calling. It seems how knows and that they planned something. I'm so excited for tomorrows episode.

2 hours ago, Nynda said:
  • I love how Judge Sa acted in front of Judge Lee and Mr.Do. Not only made he clear in front of him on which side he is standing, he also stated that his loyalty lies somewhere else. And most importantly, he purposely said to Judge Lee that he doesn't let anyone hurt her. These words weren't necessarily meant for her, but he knew Mr.Do is still in hearing-range.
    He somewhat threatened him and somehow semi-confessed to Judge Lee again. 
    Walked away without even looking to either his dad or Mr. Do also just showcases how strong-willed and determined he is. You don't want to mess with him. 
  • Judge Oh knows that there is something going on between Sa & Lee. :wink: 
  • Judge Sa's sneaky smile to himself when Lee told him that she just goes to have breakfast because of him. I could literally hear him saying to himself "Even better!". Sadly their "date" was pretty much destroyed with Prosecutor Do's appearance at the restaurant.
  • Prosecutor Do really doesn't know what his best friend feels for Jung Joo. When he said that's hard to watch for him too, Do really didn't get the actual message. If they really start to date at one point, Do will be shattered and a whole bunch of another problems will occur.
  • Judge Sa explaining himself in front of Jung Joo was so cute! :D Especially after he realized the misunderstanding. Gosh, I hope she can add one and one together and realize was he was trying to tell.
  • Judge Sa doesn't feel surprised by Judge Lee's calling. It seems how knows and that they planned something. I'm so excited for tomorrows episode.

Love all your points. To add on to the professor side, I kinda suspect her else’s or I see her in a new light after these episodes. I feel like she may be have been raped by her husband when he was drunk and that’s why they got married and why the wedding anniversary is such a sad day for her. Then it might also foreshadow how it was her husband who raped GY. She may have killed her to protect her fam from reputation being ruined or whatever. But the fact that she’s so adamant for lee to keep HJ out seems to me like it’s not her husband she’s protecting but her son. What does this mean? I love HJ and I hope this prediction doesn’t come true, but maybe he went to cottage to leave his parents alone at home for anniversary and drank to occupy himself. Mid black out or wasted state, he raped GY and his dad came in who may have been one who murdered GY. Then professor was one who covered both their crimes and framed JJs oppa.

Archived