[Drama 2017-2018] Judge vs. Judge (Nothing to Lose) 이판사판

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's my first time watching a drama that revolves around judges, tbh and I see this as a very interesting topic to know more about hahaha, all these time it's almost always about lawyers, prosecutors and falsely accused defendants. I can't wait to watch NTL also because the head judge is a woman, it's just interesting to see how a character who's usually portrayed by men is now done by a female.

AND I CANT MISS OUT THESE TWO. PLS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YWJ AND PEB :wub:

99BAE3335A12FB142137F3

9967DA335A12FB171623CA

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Judge vs. Judge (Nothing to Lose) 이판사판 - Premiere: Tonight @ 22:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Judge vs. Judge (Nothing to Lose) 이판사판 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

Just watched the first 2 episodes and I'm on this ride!! Been loving YJW since Arang and The Magistrate and PEB in AOY so seeing them tgt in a drama is everything! 

Also can't wait to see the actor who plays the other prosecutor (the guy who played the psycho in Suspicious Partner) to see if he's mad here too :lol: 

16 minutes ago, haymochi said:

anyone watchced the premiere? I'm reading Naver comments, they seem not to be very pleased with the script

I do agree with them to a certain extent, but I'm not gonna comment further it's too early to judge so I will continue watching it till proven otherwise :) 

What an amazing start! Wow, I'm really impressed. I can't remember when I was this impressed from a first episode. I loved every second so far, the atmosphere, the script. 

Both leads are so interesting and I like both. Judge Sa is so badass and I like how he already outsmarts everyone, but isn't an arrogant jerk. Judge Lee is so emotional, I loved her reaction in court, what she was saying was what everyone was thinking. I love that she is sometimes a little out of it, but she definitely has her heart where it belongs.

And even Prosecutor Do is funny and interesting. His mother was quite funny and interesting too. I love how each character already interacted with each other. We see that all of them are somehow already connected, we saw a glimpse of everything that will come up at one point. 

Fantastic start, I'm so excited to see the next episode. 

Finally watched the 2 eps . It's actually fun and kept me in edge the whole time

i will possibly love Eunbin+Yeon Woo Jin love line too...

although i kinda agree that Lee Jung Joo craziness is over the top. It's too over.. esp when she jumped onto the court table, took off her robe and yell at the defendant

but i'm gonna keep watching. I love Park Eun bin

Archived