Lee Gwang-Young

Director: (Entertainer)

Assistant director: (The Heirs)

Writer

Seo In

Episodes: 32 (35 minutes/episode)

Broadcast Period

2017-Nov-22 to 2018-Jan-11

Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)

Watch at: Viki

About the Show

Judge Lee Jung-Joo (Park Eun-Bin) presides at the Seoul District Court. She sometimes swears at shameless defendants with unspeakable words. Judge Sa Ui-Hyun (Yeon Woo-Jin) is assigned to the judgement bench with Judge Lee Jung-Joo. Sa Ui-Hyun is well known for his excellent use of the law and his conscience to reach verdicts.

Lee Jung-Joo fights against a huge power who framed her older brother for murder and killed him.

Production Information

"Nothing to Lose" took over the Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "While You Were Sleeping" and  will be followed by "Return" January, 2018.

First script reading took place October 23, 2017 at SBS Ilsan Production Center in Tanhyun, South Korea.

Cast

Main Cast
Park Eun Bin as Lee Jung Joo

Nothing-to-Lose-1.jpg

Yun Woo Jin as Sa Ui Hyun

Nothing-to-Lose-2.jpg

Dong Ha as Do Han Joon

Nothing-to-Lose-3.jpg

Na Hae Ryung as Jin Se Ra

Nothing-to-Lose-4.jpg

Hankook University Law Class

Heo Joon Suk as Ha Yeong Hoon
Jung Yoo Min as Hwang Min Ah
Hong Seung Bum (홍승범) as Nam Yoon Il
Jung Yeon Joo as Lee Seon Hwa

People at Court

Lee Moon Sik as Oh Ji Rak
Lee Chang Wook as Jung Chae Sung
Woo Hyun as Choi Go Soo
Bae Hae Sun as Moon Yoo Sun
Jo Jae Ryong as Song Ho Chan
Kim Min Sang as Seo Dae Soo
Lee Hye Eun as Oh Mi Ja
Heo Jung Kyu as Kim Moo Shik
Kim Jin Yup as Lee Cha Won
Oh Na Ra as Yoon Pan

The Families

Kim Hae Sook as Yoo Myung Hee (Do Han Joon’s mother)
Lee Duk Hwa as Do Jin Myung (Do Han Joon’s father)
Choi Jung Woo as Sa Jung Do (Sa Ui Hyun’s father)
Ji Seung Hyun as Choi Kyung Ho (Lee Jung Joo’s biological elder brother)
Kim Hee Jung as Uhm Shin Sook (Lee Jung Joo’s mother)

Others

Kim Byung Choon as Court chief
Bae Yoo Ram as Kim Joo Hyung
Jo Wan Ki as Seo Yong Soo
Park Ji Ah as Jang Sun Bok

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama 

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCT 20 2017

Park Eun-Bin and Yeon Woo-Jin cast in SBS drama series “Nothing to Lose”

DMjQERaV4AICm8-.jpg

Park Eun-Bin and Yeon Woo-Jin are cast for the lead roles in upcoming SBS drama series “Nothing to Lose” (literal title). They will join already cast members Dong Ha and Na Hae-Ryung (‘BESTie’) who play supporting characters. For the drama series, Park Eun-Bin and Yeon Woo-Jin will play judges who work in the same court room. Park Eun-Bin’s character goes up a power who killed her older brother and framed him for murder.

The first script reading will take place October 23, 2017 and the drama series will first air this November in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Wednesday and Thursday 10pm time slot after “While You Were Sleeping“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-eun-bin-and-yeon-woo-jin-cast-in-sbs-drama-series-nothing-to-lose

Yeon Woo Jin And Park Eun Bin To Lead SBS’s Upcoming Legal Drama

Yeon-Woo-Jin-Park-Eun-Bin1.jpg

Actors Yeon Woo Jin and Park Eun Bin have been confirmed for a brand new SBS drama, “Nothing to Lose” (literal title)!

Following news that they were in talks for the drama, Yeon Woo Jin’s agency Jump Entertainment confirmed his casting on October 19, revealing, “He will be attending the script reading on October 23.” Namoo Actors, Park Eun Bin’s agency, also stated, “Park Eun Bin has decided to star [in the drama], and is planning on attending the script reading.”

The actress also relayed through her agency,”I am happy to be returning right away with my next work. I’m full of anticipation at the thought of challenging a judge role, something I have never done before.”

The drama itself is about a hot-headed judge Lee Jung Joo who faces off against those with power after they falsely accuse her brother of murder, before proceeding to actually end his life themselves.

Yeon Woo Jin will be taking on the role of Seoul District Court Judge Sa Eui Hyun, while Park Eun Bin will be playing the main character, Lee Jung Joo. They will be portraying two judges who are complete opposites in terms of personality, which already hints at promising chemistry. In addition to these two actors, Dong Ha and BESTie’s Haeryung have also been confirmed for the drama.

“Nothing to Lose” is set to air following the end of “While You Were Sleeping.”

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/19/yeon-woo-jin-park-eun-bin-lead-sbss-upcoming-legal-drama/

I'm looking forward to this drama a lot! I'm excited to see Yeon Woojin again after his amazing portrayal in SDQ :wub: (I've been so in love with him since Arang and The Magistrate <3)

Also, Park Eunbin is a refreshing actress that I'm very much anticipating! From her interview after AOY2 I think she's a hardworking and smart actress who would go far in researching about the character's perfect portrayal.

If we combine the two actors, I'm pretty much sure the chemistry will explode >,< Can't wait!!!

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

I'm here for Eunbin..... my happy virus Ssong....

hope this drama will be good and cure my withdrawal symptom of AOY2....

have they strated script reading or filming yet? the premiere date is not that far

Script reading  was yesterday (23th) and filming will start right away because yes ,they have only three weeks to film the first episodes

10 hours ago, day2708 said:

Script reading  was yesterday (23th) and filming will start right away because yes ,they have only three weeks to film the first episodes

Wow they are rushing huh

it's not even a month after AOY finished and now  Eunbin has to jump straight into filming..... phew....

I'm really excited for this drama! :D I hope it will be good! Because of the main actors I have a good feeling with this. I love Park Eun Bin since AOY and Yeon Woo Jin have always great chemistry with his partners.

I watched AOY2 and I still couldn't move on, so this drama with PEB probably can cure me. Thanks God the premiere date is not so far!

Cannot wait to see how this drama will turn out with these two. I love Yeon Woo-jin (lots) and of course, Park Eun-bin have my heart with her versatile acting (and love of her role as Ji-won in AOY). It'll be exciting if she bring some of Jiwon traits in here especially with her straighforward vulgar mouth LOL!

Archived