[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I hope so too...that music is so cool...definitely wanna know the name...  :rolleyes:

yes yes! I wan the BGM scene when Video's dept wear coats, preview's BGM and many many more.... Please give us Special edition soundtrack! #prayforit 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

yes yes! I wan the BGM scene when Video's dept wear coats, preview's BGM and many many more.... Please give us Special edition soundtrack! #prayforit 

Yes! Jugglers is finished already...but we have more to come.... MUSIC SWEET MUSIC :wub::heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes... Choi Daniel & Baek JIn hee won the Best Couple  award!! :wub: CONGRATULATION BOTH OF YOU!! You look good together :D

Thanks for the update!   So nice they remembered them :D

They both also won an Excellence Award for Jugglers (and their other KBS dramas this year The Ghost Detective, Feel Good to Die) .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen @raziela I’m so happy they won best couple . This was a 2017 - 2018 drama , so i didn’t think it would be in the running . I still love this drama & OTP

So true...I also didn't expect for them to win! But I am so happy that they did :wub: I think both Daniel & Jin Hee carried the whole event for their respective dramas!!! :) Love them both! But since Jin Hee already has a bf, I am not gonna ship them anymore!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen @raziela I’m so happy they won best couple . This was a 2017 - 2018 drama , so i didn’t think it would be in the running . I still love this drama & OTP 

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So true...I also didn't expect for them to win! But I am so happy that they did :wub: I think both Daniel & Jin Hee carried the whole event for their respective dramas!!! :) Love them both! But since Jin Hee already has a bf, I am not gonna ship them anymore!! :D

Yes, very pleasantly surprised as the drama is over a year old now but it was sleeper success and still one of the higher rated KBS dramas this year so I'm glad they received some recognition :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Their cameo appearance in My Fellow Citizens as a newly wed couple in episode 14..... They look lovely together! :wub: flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596

Thank you for the update! What a nice surprise! They look really good together.  Baek Jin Hee's hair looks great like this:D

Do you know why the cameos in this particular drama?  Is it the same director as "Jugglers"?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for the update! What a nice surprise! They look really good together.  Baek Jin Hee's hair looks great like this:D

Yes, her hair is better then the original series!!

2 hours ago, raziela said:

Do you know why the cameos in this particular drama?  Is it the same director as "Jugglers"?

Hah ha.... Your guess is absolutely right! The PD is same for both dramas! He is so friendly with Daniel & Jin hee So he asked if they like to act a cameo in the series! And they liked the idea & that's it, dear!! :wub:

This is the soompi article on their cameo!! :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319313wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-choi-daniel-to-make-special-appearance-in-my-fellow-citizens

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, her hair is better then the original series!!

Hah ha.... Your guess is absolutely right! The PD is same for both dramas! He is so friendly with Daniel & Jin hee So he asked if they like to act a cameo in the series! And they liked the idea & that's it, dear!! :wub:

This is the soompi article on their cameo!! :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319313wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-choi-daniel-to-make-special-appearance-in-my-fellow-citizens

Thank you! Thanks for the link to the article.  That is great that they all have such a good relationship even after all this time.  I still can't believe the drama started airing in 2017 and is over a year old now.  So long ago!:dizzy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you! Thanks for the link to the article.  That is great that they all have such a good relationship even after all this time.  I still can't believe the drama started airing in 2017 and is over a year old now.  So long ago!:dizzy:

Yes dear!! Daniel & Jin Hee have a nice nature with their previous PD & I love Daniel so much!!! :wub: He is so sweet & cute & handsome!!! And Jugglers is his 1st drama after his military duty!!! And the series is a super hit & fans love it so much even after 1 yr!!! :wub: Yeah, it's so amazing!!!! I hope fans show their love & support for Jugglers ahead as well!!!

And by chance, are you a fan of Choi Daniel...???! :) Then would you like to join with me on his soompi thread...???! Feel free to drop by any time dear!! :)

Thank you so much!!! :) :wub:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear!! Daniel & Jin Hee have a nice nature with their previous PD & I love Daniel so much!!! :wub: He is so sweet & cute & handsome!!! And Jugglers is his 1st drama after his military duty!!! And the series is a super hit & fans love it so much even after 1 yr!!! :wub: Yeah, it's so amazing!!!! I hope fans show their love & support for Jugglers ahead as well!!!

And by chance, are you a fan of Choi Daniel...???! :) Then would you like to join with me on his soompi thread...???! Feel free to drop by any time dear!! :)

Thank you so much!!! :) :wub:

Thank you for your reply and the invitation! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:28 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am glad I knew about it in time :)

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Sri Lanka's time :)

Thank you so much for the heads-up, chingu! It's so cool that KBS is giving some space for Jugglers again! We get to see Choi Daniel again on tv. So happy! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1