[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

15 minutes ago, sophierai21 said:

It's on as usual. Just that the usual preview videos which gets uploaded by KBS has not been released on their YT site. So that's why you won't be able to find them on IG. Most IG users take it from there. 

In in other news, the raw is out! :D 

oh i see! thank you for the information.

• Like 3

A whole can of worms were opened in ep.13.

It was heartbreaking to see Yool...poor guy he already had issues and just when he finally found hope in his 89th assistant, that too turned out to be a lie.. I just wished Jungae came clean when he called her out on it. Really sweet how the entire video department team came together to protect both Yuni & Chiwon, Changsoo included. 

The bromance between Yool & Chiwon is kind of cute LoL.  

• Like 5

I thought Yool yelled at YY for introducing an assistant  like Wang Mi in the preview but I did not see that in the episode I just watched.

I also liked that YY asked why Nam Chi Won trusted her after he found out about the spying. Also jump hug is missing.

• Like 5

eng-sub-jugglers-ep-12-preview-1-310x165Jugglers05-00024.jpgJugglers11-00493.jpg

Need Attention And Love To Grow

I loved today's episodes ending it is simply the foundation and most valuable truth to any relationship...

I love how we are able to watch our OTP continue to grow a little more just like those cactus in each episode. How today they showed that love isn't always about making the easy choices or selfish ones either. But about thinking beyond just yourselves. It's knowing when to pick your battles. They value and care about those they work with and I actually loved YY today in how she handles CW right where he is every time with love.  She doesn't just trust him, she entrusts him with her heart and their future...

Bless his heart sometimes he is so slow when she takes the courage to lead him. Yet he got it when he realized what she was meaning about the sharing of ice cream. And took a big bite of hers first. What a sweet moment although I was hoping they would wipe each others lips LOL:w00t:

Popping in quickly to say thanks to everyone for posting.  I'm behind as I haven't had to time to watch Eps 13 and 14 subbed episodes as they come out late at night here and my holiday is over (which I mostly spent binge watching drama rather than do anything productive:tongue: ) so don't have as much time.

Trying not to spoil myself too much but from a quick glance it looks like our OTP continue to be adorable and the YB Video team continue to be the best team ever and Stupid Cutter continues to be stupid.

Thanks so much for everything as always.  Hope you are OK @triplem ((hugs))

On 16/01/2018 at 8:15 AM, triplem said:
Spoiler

Everyone thanks for your concern & messages. I have not been able to watch yet , but I did see some cuts on IG .  If I am able to i will live cap but things are uncertain at the moment due to a medical emergency. 

Ratings 

Nam Chi Won is an amazing boyfriend! He never for one second gave her reason to doubt. This IG owner did an online poll & people agreed! 

A teensy bit disappointed Jugglers ratings went down but 2nd isn't bad. To be honest, I somewhat expected it as their ratings tend to be lower on Mondays; 'TC' has been fighting with Jugglers for the top spot most weeks and it is 'TC' finale week so interest will be higher.

It is true NCW is a dreamy boyfriend! Daniel Choi picked a good post military service comeback as I'm sure he's gained plenty of new fans.  I didn't know him before this drama but aside from his good looks I'm impressed by his acting and comedic skills. 

The same for Baek Jin Hee who I hadn't watched in anything before this project. I'm so surprised this is her first romantic comedy.

I'm also loving the whole supporting cast even Stupid Cutter and the actor's dedication to making him such an over the top, caricature of a bad guy :D

• Like 7

((**Finally YY is fighting back to Bong  :angry:))

written preview EP15
When, holding the dagger of reorganization,  Bong has pointed to the video division as the subject to be merged and screened, CW and the video department members are putting their efforts together  to keep the department alive and to bring back YY.  YY and CW have been separated  in the company and home,  but their feelings for each other are continuously growing…    YY is engaged in an operation to give a big kick to Bong who has done wrong to several secretaries including her.  

On the other hand Yool  misses JA when she doesn’t come to work, and goes to JA’s house and hands the employee ID with the name ‘WJA’ to …

nkl3Hrs.gif

cr to DC

j3tpKIk.gif

• Like 6

@USAFarmgirl, love your post.  @booha Thanks so much for the written translation of ep 15. All I can say is "Yes!"

I'm hoping that CW has something up his sleeves that will be a double blow for Bong and Cutter. He mentioned a few times that he specializes in whistleblowing. I hope he can give them a little payback. I also how that YY will be able to give her old boss some payback. Yes, I understands why he wants her back. She was good at helping cover up his affairs, however, I don't think that will be the case anymore. 

It's obvious to see in this episode that BoNa is the brains behind Cutter in trying to help him take over CW's department. I just don't have any warm feelings towards her. It wouldn't surprise me if in the end, she's promoted....I would hate that because it would then be awarding bad behaviors. 

This episode was so emotional. I could truly feel YY's sadness and disappointment. I could feel JA's fear, confusion, hurt, and frustration. The actresses did a great job in this episode. I can't wait to see eps 15 and 16.

Spoiler

As I said before, I think the writer is going a little overboard in somethings. They moved YY because it was rumored that she was trying to have an affair with her old boss. Now that she's in a relationship with her current, single boss, they are going to transfer her back to her old boss?  No HR in the civilized world would send YY back to her old boss.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Episode 14 so sad :bawling:AND EX Boss OF YOON Yi :rage: I hate him but chi won staff teach lesson to Mr. Cho and ice water scene was hilarious :joy:

Cactus❤❤❤passionate love:D

9 hours ago, hyall said:

I thought Yool yelled at YY for introducing an assistant  like Wang Mi in the preview but I did not see that in the episode I just watched.

I also liked that YY asked why Nam Chi Won trusted her after he found out about the spying. Also jump hug is missing.

I'm also wondering for that scene totally cut or I missed somewhere. (Yul and yooni)

• Like 3

Finally watched EP 14 with subs, and I have to say I enjoyed it but overall i felt the story slowing down, i guess it is to build up to the final next week.

One thing that i love is really the support and loyalty of the staff members, at first i was worried that Cutter had an 'in' with all the staff but when they returned the money for their portion all in coins was hilarious! I absolutely love this team!!!

giphy.gif

One moment that was just both heartbreaking and comforting was JA, i felt that even though her slapping her son seems extreme but i felt it was necessary. She needed her son to wake up and see how much heart ache he was causing to her. I suspect that GW working may be to either help his mother or escape, but either way him trying to find his mother was nice to see.

It was sweet of Yul that despite the betrayal by JA, he is still a sweet kid with a heart of gold. Him comforting her was just beautiful, because as much as JA was there for Yul; Yul was also there for JA. I really dont think the relationship goes anywhere beyond just friendship but it is really sweet.

Bong and Cutter are both irritating and the exact same person, but it was funny to see YY get small tiny revenge against him. I am really looking forward to see CW finally take down both of them!!

COME ON!!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Hide contents

As I said before, I think the writer is going a little overboard in somethings. They moved YY because it was rumored that she was trying to have an affair with her old boss. Now that she's in a relationship with her current, single boss, they are going to transfer her back to her old boss?  No HR in the civilized world would send YY back to her old boss.

true about this.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, booha said:

((**Finally YY is fighting back to Bong  :angry:))

written preview EP15
When, holding the dagger of reorganization,  Bong has pointed to the video division as the subject to be merged and screened, CW and the video department members are putting their efforts together  to keep the department alive and to bring back YY.  YY and CW have been separated  in the company and home,  but their feelings for each other are continuously growing…    YY is engaged in an operation to give a big kick to Bong who has done wrong to several secretaries including her.  

On the other hand Yool  misses JA when she doesn’t come to work, and goes to JA’s house and hands the employee ID with the name ‘WJA’ to …

cr to DC

Thanks for the preview :grin:
I'm really looking forward to how NCW and YY together face their enemies in the company.

Episodes 13 and 14 are sad episodes where they are powerless against the injustices of cunning bosses :mellow:

To fight Mr Bong, Cutter and his minion Bona, they have to step back a while in order to prepare a strategy against them. 

Fortunately they are supported by a solid team, the video department team. They agreed not to be persuaded by Cutter even though he has promised to promote them. 

Very annoyed to see Bona :angry:
She was the one who asked Cutter to move YY to another department and recommended him to recruit NCW's subordinates. Can't wait to see her downfall. Surely she will regret it.

Despite the sad episodes, I was comforted by the hilarious acts of Mr Gong and his gang. 
It seems that Mr. Gong is obsessed with dog year (LOL).
It was when he was interviewed by HRD about the relationship between NCW and YY, he stil brought the dog year as topic, as well as when he spoke to Cutter at dinner :D

Feel sad next week is the last week for this drama.

After some time not finding a drama with an interesting, light and entertaining story, and also supported by the great main cast and the good supporting cast, I find it hard to wait for another drama with a story like this. 

Keep up the spirit until next week to see YY back to NCW and Mr Gong & his hilarious team.

JA will return to work as Yool's assistant as Wang Jung Ae not Wang Mi Ae.

Poor Yool :cry: He finds mother's affection on JA, which he never gets.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

Why do these two stupid bosses (and a user secretary) are just too stupid to take on a simple staff when they are managers already and in high positions? 

And they are making issues about office relationships when two people are single status.  Why didn’t the office do something about the boss who has other woman and making his staff buy bras, lipsticks etc for the woman; why does she run and cover for him — why didn’t the HR did something about that. 

But I find it sweet that NCW and YY is fighting together in their own ways and together.  In other dramas except for Radiant Office, I don’t support office romance because its between rich guy and poor girl became H&W or couple.  I like this setting because they are two ordinary people who use their skills, wittiness and intelligence to get to their position. Is the writer same? I could see similarities.

Actually, YY can submit documentation of what Mr Bong were and are asking her to do as secretary!  It’s a corporation so one can be removed anytime.  The VP should know that.  But just like Radiant Office I think our OTP will see through.  I love the Video Department’s group love for our OTP and double respect now for YY’s X for being supportive.

oh my heart break for JA and Yool and Gun Woo. I really don’t see love lines of out of these two but relationship of mother and young man looking for affection of mom so he could love woman soon.  Nice writernim. Clear line of characters.  I hope Yool will stand up as part of the family, for his Hyung NCW after all he really idolizes him. 

Bona — what a friend! I love KR. I thinks she’s a former juggler who instead went other ways or do business. 

Excited for next week! Can’t come already?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Hide contents

While I agree I think he went over HR and personally requested for her. I think he is in a high enough position to do that and perhaps explained that it was untrue the allegations he himself put out and her coming back would  remove those allegations. I hate him.

• Like 4

I'm glad they didn't drag the whole betrayal drama between Yool/Jungae because let's face it, those 2 are darling & deserve all the happiness in the world. I would've kneed Mr. Bong in the nuts had I been in Yuni's place - ugh such a vile & disgusting human being. So awesome how the entire video department team stood up against Mr. Cho LoL!:lol: Ahahahah when Bong & Cho drank AND chewed on the ice cubes that was a small but satisfying moment:wink: although Yuni should spit into it too:tongue: 

Best Boyfriend/Boss Award goes to.....Nam Chiwon (oh he gets an honorable mention for his yummy bum too eheheheh:w00t::phew::tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, RPM said:

Episode 14 so sad :bawling:AND EX Boss OF YOON Yi :rage: I hate him but chi won staff teach lesson to Mr. Cho and ice water scene was hilarious :joy:

Cactus❤❤❤passionate love:D

21 hours ago, hyall said:

I'm also wondering for that scene totally cut or I missed somewhere. (Yul and yooni)

Yeah dc members talked about those missing scenes from the preview and speculated that the writer might delete the scenes and add new ones for some reason.   This shooting picture shows BJH and CD looking at the script and talking to each other.  It’s possible they just got the new script from the writer.   We know changing the script is quite common for the live shooting. 

7vQUgFI.png

((Things in the front of actors’ shoes  are location marks:  BJH with yellow mark & CD, green   haha))

rKEZArl.png

cr to DC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hyall said:

While I agree I think he went over HR and personally requested for her. I think he is in a high enough position to do that and perhaps explained that it was untrue the allegations he himself put out and her coming back would  remove those allegations. I hate him.

Bong didn't go over HR, he went to HR to request YY.  HR then informed YY that she would be working for Bong. In most companies, even if the situation was explained and found to be false, HR will not reverse that type of decision--especially when there are pictures that could be misconstrued. I have a feeling that Bong and CW will receive their payback.

• Like 4