[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

@Lawyerh :)

(translation)

Spoiler

annyeonghaseyo   
(BJH) I’m BJH and plays JYY in Jugglers.   (CD) CD and plays NCW.  bangabseubnida(nice to meet you)  
(BJH) Our Jugglers is   /a love story of a director NCW who sits next to me here and JYY.   
(NCW) Because it’s an office drama  /the viewers will identify with a lot of things in the drama.   
/I think that it will become such a drama that the viewers can laugh freely and be relaxed.  ((3 captions))

(Q)To explain each other’s character  
(BJH) Director NCW is    /the one who chooses to live by himself.
(CD) In case of JYY character,    /she is stubborn and has strong pride.

(BJH) Though he is cold and enjoys being by himself, 
(CD) She can be goofy/foolish and rough,  
(BJH) inside of him there is warmth.  
(CD) but when she acts adorable she is really adorable.   
(BJH) I would like to think, while YY heals CW, such a chance to open to each other’s heart happens.  

(CD) When all these images of YY are put together  /it will show unique charms of YY’s.

(BJH) Jugglers is an unique romcom drama for this winter season.   It’s going to be a very heartwarming drama to the viewing audience .    Show a lot of support 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

For you ^^

@DramanoonaThank you for the making the  gifs.  That scene was too funny. 

44 minutes ago, booha said:

@Lawyerh :)

(translation)

Reveal hidden contents

annyeonghaseyo   
(BJH) I’m BJH and plays JYY in Jugglers.   (CD) CD and plays NCW.  bangabseubnida(nice to meet you)  
(BJH) Our Jugglers is   /a love story of a director NCW who sits next to me here and JYY.   
(NCW) Because it’s an office drama  /the viewers will identify with a lot of things in the drama.   
/I think that it will become such a drama that the viewers can laugh freely and be relaxed.  ((3 captions))

(Q)To explain each other’s character  
(BJH) Director NCW is    /the one who chooses to live by himself.
(CD) In case of JYY character,    /she is stubborn and has strong pride.

(BJH) Though he is cold and enjoys being by himself, 
(CD) She can be goofy/foolish and rough,  
(BJH) inside of him there is warmth.  
(CD) but when she acts adorable she is really adorable.   
(BJH) I would like to think, while YY heals CW, such a chance to open to each other’s heart happens.  

(CD) When all these images of YY are put together  /it will show unique charms of YY’s.

(BJH) Jugglers is an unique romcom drama for this winter season.   It’s going to be a very heartwarming drama to the viewing audience .    Show a lot of support 

Thanks very much for posting and the translation.

8 hours ago, RPM said:

BTS VIDEOS  (YOO JI TAE -CAMEO)

Thank you for posting @RPM The main thing I took away from the BTS is that it appears to be very cold onset even when they are inside. No wonder I've noticed some of the actors have red noses, ears and hands in some scenes.

• Like 5

My dream would be for them to have a Suspicious Partners type bed scene. If you have never seen  it you need to find it on YB. It’s the hottest scene  on a regular  non cable K drama I have seen. But this being KBS it will never happen. . But I still like sweet cuddling just as much :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Translation for the preview EP11    apology  Unfortunately I wasn’t able to fill in some of the lines  but it’s obvious YY & CW’s love line is progressing over to domestic hanky panky like cleaning (hopefully they are going to show washing/cooking too…    haha)   Yeah the domestic partnership is not about who is a man and who is  a woman but about one’s ability/inclination. Lucky YY  It looks like manly CW has more feel for the house chore.

from @triplem & @0ly40  thank you

IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdkOVCpDivt/?taken-by=dianaatathea

YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZPhfqNfAwE

**looks like ex FIL is in hospital
(YY)  Who is the person next to you   (ex wife) oppa   (YY) OPPA?!!   

(staff?) About this week’s queen, it’s a good chance she could be sunbaenim’s wife later on? ((* about JA & CW??))   

(YY bro) Can Jwa Yoon-Yi noona be able to satisfy (him)    (YY) ((*YY saying something like ‘shut your mouth’)) 

(CW) Hello  

(staff?) Nam director got a big promotion with a vice president.   

(BN) I would like to move up with directornim     

(YY)  I really like the way directornim’s glasses make you look like you are wearing an intelligent mask
(CW) ((*inaudible)) 

(YY) Meticulously and neatly  

(CW) ((*inaudiable))    This is right, isn’t it?  

(CW) ((*unsure)) With YY ssi I feel rather dazed/ or I feel uneasy  

(JSM) This is the proof that they are living together. This is a full proof.   

@triplem

haha  thumps up for the bedscene  but why he looks more adorable while cleaning YY’s place  :D

8 hours ago, dadedum said:

Delurking. Anyone seen this? lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZoYE2le6nY

Btw I'm seeing screencaps of ep10 preview but can't find the actual vid. -_-

Thank you for posting   The Jugglers team produced the humorous video clips about helping tips: “ Jugglers: Secretaries - [Book on Office Life] Tip! Jugglers secret”  There are 4 videos.  I will try translation later.  Maybe KBS will translate them eventually.  

FYaJFso.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RUB5WYDGM

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 1/3/2018 at 9:35 PM, raziela said:

personally interpreted in a similar way as @philosophie that he was sorry and guilty towards his ex-wife because he couldn't love her as much or in the way she loved him and the way she deserved to be loved as his wedded wife because he wasn't really in love her. 

I'm trying to catch up with this thread. @raziela and @philosophie, I like both of your interpretations of CW's comment about his ex-wife. Even so it's strange for a man to divorce his wife because she loved him more than he loved her...especially when there is nobody that he was interested in outside of his marriage. If he feels guilty towards his wife, it's still would be hard to be in a relationship with a man like that. I hope that his ex-wife has found someone else.  Again, I truly appreciate you all sharing a different interpretation on what was said.

On 1/4/2018 at 6:00 AM, RPM said:

BTS VIDEOS  (YOO JI TAE -CAMEO)

@RPM, Thank you for the behind the scene clips. It made me realize how cold those sets must be. I guess they don't turn on the heat if they don't have to. You have the actors dressed as if they are in a warm room, but when you see the crew all bundled up in heavy coats, you realize that it's very cold. Poor actors.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, booha said:

**looks like ex FIL is in hospital
(YY)  Who is the person next to you   (ex wife) oppa   (YY) OPPA?!!   

(staff?) About this week’s queen, it’s a good chance she could be sunbaenim’s wife later on? ((* about JA & CW??))   

(YY bro) Can Jwa Yoon-Yi noona be able to satisfy (him)    (YY) ((*YY saying something like ‘shut your mouth’)) 

(CW) Hello  

(staff?) Nam director got a big promotion with a vice president.   

(BN) I would like to move up with directornim     

(YY)  I really like the way directornim’s glasses make you look like you are wearing an intelligent mask
(CW) ((*inaudible)) 

(YY) Meticulously and neatly  

(CW) ((*inaudiable))    This is right, isn’t it?  

(CW) ((*unsure)) With YY ssi I feel rather dazed/ or I feel uneasy  

(JSM) This is the proof that they are living together. This is a full proof. 

@booha, Thank you for the translations.  The bold line about from YY, makes me laugh.....'glasses make you look like you are wearing an intelligent mask'.  Hilarious!

I have to wonder how far YY's 'friend', BN, will go for her next promotion.

@RPM,  thanks for the clips of our leads. They truly have an on camera connection. I'm watching another drama and the chemistry between the leads is missing. People just don't know that they are missing out on a treat in this drama. I didn't expect it to be so good. It's not overly filled with angst, but just enough to keep the plot interesting. More than that, we truly have a romantic couple that we love seeing together.

• Like 8

35f5718ee176af325b684175e8789bfe.jpg

Rank- 10                                  Rank-16

January Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has published January’s results for brand reputation rankings among drama actors!

The institute analyzed 168,283,901 sources of data from December 4 to January 5 in the categories of participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness.

Baek Jin hee -Rank 10

CHOI DANIEL -Rank -16

source

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Ok.. another coat wearing scene coming up and this time it is sneaky Manager Cho....but the coat wearing was an epic fail. LOL

Hahaha .... yes it seems The DirectorNim likes to joke with the viewers using a coat.
We can see from how someone uses it, according to his personality.
From neat and well-planned for NCW, messy for the subordinate and totaly failed for JSM.
Will The DirectorNim present us with another "wearing coat" scenes with other characters, such as Yool, or Mr. Gong... LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Hahaha .... yes it seems The DirectorNim likes to joke with the viewers using a coat.
We can see from how someone uses it, according to his personality.
From neat and well-planned for NCW, messy for the subordinate and totaly failed for JSM.
Will The DirectorNim present us with another "wearing coat" scenes with other characters, such as Yool, or Mr. Gong... LOL

Ohh... if Mr Gong Yoo did the coat thing during the drama, there will be some interesting captions to include!

• LOL 5

I love Mr. Gong's character. He was funny when he had to give a report at the meeting, in order to gain time to NCW get data from an informant about a defective tool, and he also concerned about YY.
He lives alone because his wife and children live in Manila, so he was very touched when YY, on behalf of the NCW, giving year-end gifts in the form of food.

I laughed loudly at what he said to gain time:

Image may contain: 1 person

"However, since 2018 is the year of the dog, the golden dog, at that we'd take employee born on the year of the dog and see who is working hardest like a dog.
We install cameras to watch them, air the footage and based on the response, we award that person with the golden dog award. 
How happy would that dog who wins the award be? Incidentally, Mr, Nam was also born on the year of the dog. Now, it is time for society and the nation to step in and help those born on the year of the dog" (Gong Yoo)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 9

30 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

"However, since 2018 is the year of the dog, the golden dog, at that we'd take employee born on the year of the dog and see who is working hardest like a dog.
We install cameras to watch them, air the footage and based on the response, we award that person with the golden dog award. 
How happy would that dog who wins the award be? Incidentally, Mr, Nam was also born on the year of the dog. Now, it is time for society and the nation to step in and help those born on the year of the dog" (Gong Yoo)

HAHAHAHA omg yes this was hilarious! I didn't understand much when I first watched it (I spoiled myself and watched the RAW before the subs were out) but after rewatching it his reaction is gold! Esp the way he was speaking as well :lol:

• LOL 5