Quantcast

Leaving you with the beauty of the last scene. Their smiles.

TNLkaN.png

H8x3A9.png

eMEt8K.gif

Good night, fellow Jugglers!

And may your dreams be filled with a Daniel Choi with glasses. LOL!

PS. I think my next project will be to compile all his scenes with his different glasses...

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KBS Presents Jugglers 저글러스     Director Kim Jung Hyun (Drama special "In Search of Argenta")   Writer Cho Yong Hae (New Writer)   Episodes: 16 (T

Watched Ep 8 over and over. Even though I thought the wrist grab was an itsy bit too much... I love this part...and it's not the kiss scene.

Trigger 1   Trigger 2   Trigger 3

Now that they are getting official if Chump keeps on it’s with his unwanted attentions it’s going  to be impossible for CW to deal .He is already  creepy, obsessive grabby and persistent as is. An accidental hug is going to make him 10 times worse.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Ep 8 is the episode where CW realize his feelings for YY while for tonight's episode its YY's turn. What can I say about this episode is that it is an adorab;e episode with lots of laughs and sweetness. I love how CW didn't push YY to make here realize what she is missing if she ever stick to her principle of not dating her boss. CW was very understanding and let her come to him when she's ready. I love how CW erases the no falling in love with your boss, dad and teacher principle of YY that she written in the bus *correct me if I'm wrong but that is how I understand that scene*. I love how his simple words of thanking YY for being with beside CW moved her and come to his arms. So sweet. 

I guess we're through the in denial stage, I can't wait for their mission impossible dating routines in the office and of course some petty jealousy from CW mwahahahahah XD.

• Like 7

Ah Daniel Choi's smile, he is getting more and more adorable.

giphy.gif

I love the fact that YY's brother is on CW's side is so cute that when the mother tried to kick him out and he argue back using his contract. He and the brother were such in sync haha cute!!

I really feel bad for JA, her husband really just completely ruined her life and made it so difficult for her. I hope her son can be more understanding of his mother, he may find her irritating but she is doing everything she can for the family, unlike her husband who just up-ed and left.

well said @bonuibonui indeed it was YY's turn to realise her feelings towards CW. I am glad we flew by the denial stage rather fast haha! Now it is time to do some secretive actions ^^

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Her son needs a stern talking to and to be told straight up about how hard his mother is working to raise him. I really don’t like how he totally dismisses, ignores  her and she avoids or takes it. Blindly  Pleasing all the ungrateful men in her life is coming back on her now 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jmcastle said:

i do wanna ask IF ANYONE KNOWS THE HEADPHONES(its color black from the OST 2 cover picture) that Chi-Won was using in the earlier episodes especially on the episode he took his bike going to the office instead of his car....

i wanna know the BRAND & MODEL.....

If I'm not wrong (assuming there aren't other knock-offs out there), he's wearing the 'i.am+ BUTTONS' wireless in-ear earphones by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jmcastle said:

ops wrong anwer....

they didn't let us see who was in the restaurant that they know of.

but i can be wrong also agaiin

but what i saw was Yoon-yi backhug Chang-Soo (yoon-yi's ex bf) then Chi-Won saw it XD

but do correct me fellow juggler-chingus

It seems when they were dating at the restaurant, they saw JSM and Bona who were there.

About YY hug Chang So (ex boyfriend), maybe she thought it was NCW because he was in NCW's office LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem  Thank you for the recap  so many funny scenes  You mentioned about this:
보사부일체 all-in-one ((forbidden love-relationship, boss & teacher & dad)) 

VFYMSRq.png

**written Preview EP10
CW shares with YY’s thirty. They start a real date by giving each other a pet name and going to work together.   Although they try not to let the office love affair be seen by other department members, they  almost get caught a few times.   

Yool is happy from a feeling that JA got on his side as JA shows help and encouragement about his effort to promote e-sport business, and he proposes a collaborative project to CW. 

On the other hand CW faces a rooftop-battle((*not quite sure the meaning of it)) between Chief Superior and a subordinate Chang Soo because of YY.  

** Preview EP10 (from IG)
(YY) You came  (CW) I came to a wrong house   (YY) aiaiii   

(YY) How about … calling each other… with a pet name    (CW)Strawberry- a  honey-a    (CW) Just now I may have a naughty thought   (YY) When the blood vessel appeared here and there, looking very sexy     

(staff) Someone is doing an office affair    (staff)  An office affair?! 

(YY) aut!!  (CW)You said this place is safe  

(JSM) How dare they provoke me   

(YY)  I feel uneasy    

(CW) Love to whom you are doing it with?  ((*not sure;  maybe CW isn’t sure about YY’s feeling so he imagines of YY back hugging exBF  haha ))

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

i would like to include about YOO JI-TAE's cameo

he is still working in TAEYANG INSURANCE in the Jugglers timeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since i was a big god dang fan of MAD DOG kdrama!!!

i literally have to enlarge the business card pic and i was right that symbol alone in the business card alerted my mind it is TAEYANG INSURANCE!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Omo that fastforward kissing scenes in starting of episode that one hilarious. 

Both of them trying to avoid each other. 

Nam chi won jealousy best part.....:D

And yul become emotional and feel touched by those white peaches ---I sang him a song yesterday and he must be moved by that ----he cares for me so much:joy:

last rainy scene beautiful ❤❤❤

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1620d96a5098dc374ff34d477978279c.gifeMEt8K.gif&key=08ed98ed89a78150be4da1b5e

What is it about falling rain and sharing an umbrella that just speaks so loudly to a woman's HEART?Jugglers sure does KNOW!!! 

Dang even the beginning of this episode made my heart giddy with just the anticipation of what I knew would soon come...  Who would have dreamed the kiss was only the start for it's all those feeling not being said but known & felt that were and are even more moving to my heart...

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!:wub:  May happiness and love shower us like rain and may we all have an umbrella above to shelter us from life's storms... :heart:usafarmgril

11 minutes ago, Carmen Limm said:

Hi did anyone manage to catch what NCW said to JYY in the bus? The reason why he and his ex-wife divorced? Something about someone loving more and the other loving less? 

Yes, I have watched the chinese subbed already.
I just try to write according to what I remember.

CW told YY he divorced because he felt sorry for his ex-wife.
His ex-wife gave him too much, but there was not much he could give her.

He then continued to talk about love between two people:--
The amount of love of two people towards the other one is not the same.
One loves more and the other one loves less.
The one who loves more will then become tired.
The one who loves less will then feel so sorry.
When these feelings grows, the two people have to break up.

Sorry for my poor grammar.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@triplem @Dramanoona NCW smile in umbrella scene. Fanning myself and fainted :yum:

Love that adorable smile and we should start compiling his glasses collection. 

4 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

Yes, I have watched the chinese subbed already.
I just try to write according to what I remember.

CW told YY he divorced because he felt sorry for his ex-wife.
His ex-wife gave him too much, but there was not much he could give her.

He then continued to talk about love between two people:--
The amount of love of two people towards the other one is not the same.
One loves more and the other one loves less.
The one who loves more will then become tired.
The one who loves less will then feel so sorry.
When these feelings grows, the two people have to break up.

Sorry for my poor grammar.

And they said find a man who love you more than you love him. I dunno what is right anymore. :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
20 minutes ago, RPM said:

Ost 5 today

i am still fangirling and screaming when yoo ji-tae made his cameo as CHOI  KANG-WOO FROM MAD DOG!!!

since i was such a fan of MAD DOG kdrama, i guess in this timeline Yoo Ji-Tae (kang-woo) is still working for TAEYANG INSURANCE + the flight 801 accident has yet to happend!

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images . TQ
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스