Quantcast

On 12/22/2017 at 4:55 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

@booha OR she just really likes salty food?! :tongue: I mean I like my food to be flavorful too 'cause well #YOLO I mean life's already too short to deprive oneself of good things:wink: Chiwon poor thing, and she didn't even allow him to have water!:w00t: But yea I get it some people are only able to focus on one thing at a time. While Yuni is meticulous at work...she's a mess in her personal life HA. 

@philosophie really?! Never noticed it but there're some exceptions like 1% of Something, My Sweet Romance - just to name a few...had their pairings kiss on the first ep. It depends I guess LoL. Then there're dramas that have zero kisses. NONE whatsoever:crazy:

Okay according to 100 Q/A (#20 What foods you don’t like?), CW doesn’t like salty food. B)   It could mean  CW and YY like different amounts of salt.   If so then we might have to assume YY knows how to cook at least on a basic level like cooking omelets or soup.  haha     I wonder if someday when they marry  this could be  one of the things which they have to bicker about incessantly. hehehe   One of many silly  marriage potholes     So you like food with a lot of flavor haha   Me too haha  That’s why I eat salty fried chicken and spend the rest of the evening swimming in water bottles.   Yeah it’s hard to resist this combination of salt and oil.   Enjoy now and worry later something like that haha :):(:tongue:

** Some vacationer took pictures of Jugglers shooting on the Namsan Seoul Tower at night.  Dating scene?  Perhaps the first accidental kiss is happening??  haha  At least the first accidental hug with eye contact??   Wow pretty scenic up there

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDAgrTBxQU/?tagged=저글러스

• Like 6
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KBS Presents Jugglers 저글러스     Director Kim Jung Hyun (Drama special "In Search of Argenta")   Writer Cho Yong Hae (New Writer)   Episodes: 16 (T

Watched Ep 8 over and over. Even though I thought the wrist grab was an itsy bit too much... I love this part...and it's not the kiss scene.

Trigger 1   Trigger 2   Trigger 3

It looks romantic but terribly cold up on the tower! Looking forward to this week’s episodes. My favorite so far was last Tues’ so hopefully the show keeps improving itself! 

Story-wise, the show is not perfect. I mean I don’t quite like the way the ppl around CW keeps “blackmailing” him to do things against his will. YY especially but also his ex father-in-law. Still, the chemistry between the otp keeps me interested. I had expected most of the comedy to come from YY but to my surprise, CW was the one who made me laugh most times. So kudos to Daniel Choi, he is really rocking the character.

• Like 6

There are some minor mistakes in @moonsilchoi's translations. Here's the full Q&A translation:

Spoiler

※ 이하 남치원의 100문 100답 전문 공개.
※ The following is Nam Chi-won's 100 Q&A.

1. 이름은? 남치원 / 南治院 / NAM CHI WON
1. Name? Nam Chi-won

2. 생년월일은? 1982. 12. 12. (양력)
2. Birth date? 1982. 12. 12. (Solar calendar)

3. 혈액형은? AB형(Rh+)
3. Blood type? AB (Rh+)

4. 키/ 몸무게/ 발사이즈는? 187cm, 73kg, 285mm
4. Height/weight/shoe size? 187cm, 73kg, 285mm

5. 가족관계는? 현재는... 없음
5. Family relations? Currently... none

6. 고향은? 경기도 평택
6. Hometown? Gyeonggi-do Pyeongtaek

7. 종교는? 무교
7. Religion? Non-religious

8. 별명은? 유치원, 남이사
8. Nicknames? Kindergarten, whatever

9. 취미는? 책에서 오탈자 찾기 (체크해서 출판사에 보내준다)
9. Hobbies? Looking for typos in books (check and send to the publisher)

10. 버릇은? 안경을 가운데 손가락으로 올린다
10. Habits? Raising my spectacles with my middle finger

11. 좋아하는 연예인은? 클로이 모레츠 (귀엽다), 송혜교 (보편적으로 예쁘다)
11. Favourite celebrities? Chloe Moretz (cute), Song Hye-gyo (universally pretty)

12. 보물 1호는? 동대문
12. No. 1 treasure? Dongdaemun

13. 좋아하는 영화는? 나홀로 집에
13. Favourite movie? Home Alone

14. 좋아하는 드라마는? 동안미녀
14. Favourite drama? Baby-faced Beauty

15. 좋아하는 책은? 김성모 작가의 만화책 전부 (대사가 주옥같다)
15. Favourite book? All of Kim Sung-mo's manhwas (the lines are precious like gems)

16. 좋아하는 색깔은? 블랙과 네이비
16. Favourite colours? Black and navy

17. 좋아하는 스포츠는? 복싱
17. Favourite sport? Boxing

18. 노래방 18번은? 자자의 버스 안에서
18. No. 18 song in the karaoke? Zaza's In the Bus

19. 좋아하는 음식은? 매생이국
19. Favourite food? Seaweed Fulvescens Soup

20. 싫어하는 음식은? 내장류, 번데기, 짠 음식
20. Disliked foods? Intestines, chrysalis, salty food

21. 좋아하는 계절은? 가을
21. Favourite season? Autumn

22. 좋아하는 향기는? 구두약 냄새, 자동차 매연 냄새
22. Favourite scents? Shoe polish, car exhaust

23. 싫어하는 향기는? 여자 향수, 핸드크림 냄새 (비오는 날 밀폐된 공간에서 맡으면 편두통이 옴)
23. Disliked scents? Women's perfume, hand cream (it gives me migraines when I have to smell it in an enclosed space on a rainy day)

24. 장래희망은? 만화방 사장
24. Future outlook? Become the president of a manhwa store

25. 좌우명은? 노력한다고 항상 성공할 순 없지만 성공한 사람은 모두 노력을 해왔다 (곰돌이 푸)
25. Motto? Hard work does not always guarantee success, but successful people are all hardworking (from Winnie the Pooh)

26. 학창시절 평균 성적은? 중하...(보다 더 못했다)
26. Average grades in school? Below average... (worse than that)

27. 학창시절 최악의 점수는? 수학 5점 (컨디션이 좋아 다 풀었는데...)
27. Worst grade received in school? 5 marks for Math (I was in a a good condition and thought I solved them all...)

28. 가장 좋아했던 과목은? 미술
28. Favourite subject? Art

29. 가장 싫어했던 과목은? 미술 빼고 다
29. Most hated subject? Everything other than art

30. 가장 싫어하는 행동은? 1. 거짓말 2. 간섭 3. 줏대 없이 이리 저리 오가는 스텐스
30. Most disliked actions? 1. Lying 2. Interference 3. Wavering, going back and forth without a stand

31. 가장 자주하는 말은? 하아... (한숨)
31. Most spoken words? Ha... (sigh)

32. 가장 듣고 싶은 말은? 니 잘못이 아니다...
32. Words you'll like to hear the most? It's not your fault...

33. 나의 장점은? 꼼꼼하고 깐깐하다
33. "My strengths"? Meticulous and strict

34. 나의 단점은? 너무 꼼꼼하고 지나치게 깐깐하다
34. "My shortcomings"? Overly detailed and excessively fastidious

35. 잠버릇은? 안경을 꼭 벗는다
35. Sleeping habit? I must remove my glasses

36. 술버릇은? 취해본 적이 없어서 모름
36. Drinking habits? Unsure since I've never been drunk before

37. 주량은? 섞어 마시지만 않는다면 무한대 (아직은..)
37. Alcohol capacity? Unlimited for unblended drinks (right now...)

38. 현재 건강상태는? 경미한 위염을 제외하면 대체로 양호
38. Current health status? Slight gastritis but other than that all's well

39. 사상체질은? 태음인
39. Sasang constitution? Taeeumin

40. 평균 취침시간은? 6시간 (12시 ~ 6시)
40. Average sleep? 6 hours (12 to 6)

41. SNS는? 없음. 퍼거슨의 말에 전적으로 동감 (인생의 낭비다)
41. SNS? None. I concur with Ferguson (it's a waste of your life).

42. 가장 행복했던 순간은? 나 홀로 있는 순간
42. Happiest moment? When I'm alone

43. 가장 난처했던 순간은? 비서와 첫 대면한 순간
43. Most embarrassing moment? When I first met my secretary

44. 가장 짜증났던 순간은? 껌딱지가 구두 밑창에 붙었을 때
44. Most irritating moment? When gum paper is stuck to the sole of my shoe

45. 가장 화났던 순간은? 새로 산 슈트에 새가 똥을 쌌을 때 (잡아서 목을 비틀고 싶었다)
45. Most infuriating moment? When a bird pooped on my new suit (I'll wring its neck if I ever catch it)

46. 가장 후회되는 일은? 결혼 (나의 섣부른 오판을 후회하지, 결혼 생활 자체를 후회하진 않음)
46. The thing you regret the most? Marriage (my hasty misjudgement, not marriage life)

47. 가장 무서워하는 것은? 곰팡이와 쥐새끼
47. Phobia? Mold and rats

48. 내 생애 가장 잘한 일은? 찾아가는 중이다
48. Best thing I did in my life? Still looking for it

49. 매력 포인트는? 이지적인 마스크와 넓은 어깨와 긴 손가락...이라고들 함 (사보에서)
49. Charming point? Intellectual facade, broad shoulders and long fingers... that's what people say (in the company newsletter)

50. 콤플렉스는? 안경이 너무 잘 어울리는 얼굴
50. Complex? My face suits glasses too well

51. 타인에게 자주 듣는 말은? 1. 재수가 없다 2. 말수가 없다 3. 알 수가 없다
51. Words you hear most from others? 1. Unlucky 2. Taciturn 3. Enigmatic

52. 이상형은? 조용하고 독립적인 여자
52. Ideal type? A quiet and independent woman

53. 싫어하는 이성 스타일은? 말 많고 오지랖 넓고 술 주사 있는 여자
53. The style of women you hate the most? Talkative, meddlesome women with a drinking problem

54. 이성을 볼 때 가장 먼저 보는 곳은? 얼굴. 눈이 제일 먼저 가니까
54. The first place you look at when you meet someone of the opposite sex? Face. The eyes first

55. 이성의 이해 못할 행동은? 스트레스를 왜 수다로 풀까? 음식 먹기 전에 왜 사진 먼저 찍지? 마스카라 바를 때 왜 입을 바보처럼 벌릴까?
55. Actions of people of the opposite sex that you cannot understand? Why gossip to relieve stress? Why take photos before eating? Why open your mouth like an idiot when putting on mascara?

56. 사랑이란? 호르몬 질병이다
56. Love is? A hormonal disease

57. 밀당이란? 시간이 남아도는 자들의 한심한 짓거리
57. Push and pull is? A pathetic act arising from having too much time on one's hands

58. 몇 번 차여봤나? 한번 (교통사고 피해자에게 제대로 차였다)
58. How many times have you been injured? Once (during a car accident, by the victim)

59. 차였을 때 심정은? 아팠다. 몹시...
59. Your feelings then? It hurts. A lot...

60. 이성이 먼저 대시해 온다면? 난감하다 -> 거부한다 -> 무시한다
60. If someone of the opposite sex makes the first move? Awkward -> reject -> disregard

61. 맘에 드는 이성을 보면? 나도 궁금하다. 한 번도 없어서..
61. If it's someone you like? I'm curious too. It's never happened before...

62. 가장 존경하는 사람? 헬렌 켈러 (보지도, 듣지도, 말도 못했지만 참 위대한 일을 해냈다)
62. The person you respect the most? Helen Keller (she's achieved amazing things despite not being able to see, hear and speak)

63. 화났을 때 하는 행동? 말을 안 함
63. What do you do when you're angry? Stay silent

64. 아침에 일어나면 꼭 하는 일? 물을 마신다
64. One thing you must do after waking up in the morning? Drink water

65. 자기 전에 꼭 하는 일? 소변을 본다
65. One thing you must do before going to sleep? Pee

66. 몇 살까지 살고 싶나? 내일까지..
66. Till when do you wish to live? Tomorrow...

67. 성인물에 눈 뜬 나이는? 6살 (벽에 붙어있던 애마부인 포스터를 내가 떼 왔다는데 난 기억 안남)
67. When did you first get exposed to adult content? 6 (there was a poster of Madame Aema on the wall, but I can't remember much)

68. 검색창에 가장 자주 입력하는 단어는? 날씨
68. The search term you use the most? Weather

69. 내가 한심하다 느껴질 때는? 맘에 없는 말을 퍼부었을 때
69. When are you most disappointed in yourself? When I blurt out words I don't mean

70. 비 오는 날엔? 늘 안 좋은 일이 생긴다. 되도록 안 나간다
70. A rainy day means? Bad things are going to happen. I try to not go out as much as possible.

71. 눈 오는 날엔? 길이 더럽다. 되도록 안 나간다
71. A snowy day means? Dirty roads. I try to not go out as much as possible.

72. 바람 부는 날엔? 먼지가 날린다. 되도록 안 나간다
72. When the wind blows? Dust is everywhere. I try to not go out as much as possible.

73. 성형수술을 한다면? 몹시 아프겠군... 근데 그걸 왜 하지?
73. If someone does plastic surgery? It must hurt a lot... but why do it?

73. 내 신체의 은밀한 비밀은? 혀 말기가 안 된다
73. What's your body secret? I can't reach the end of my tongue

75. 나의 천적은? 내 영역에 무단침입 하는 자들 (황XX, 좌XX 같은...)
75. "My natural enemy"? People who try to invade into my territory without notice (like Hwang XX, Jwa XX)

76. 첫사랑은? 중학교 2학년 때. 분식집 알바생 누나
76. Your first love is? When I was in my second year of middle school. With a noona working part-time at a snack stand

77. 첫키스는? 좋았다
77. First kiss? Feels great

78. 첫경험은? 야했다
78. First experience? Racy

79. 결혼은 언제? 한번 했으니 더는 됐다
79. When will you get married? Once is enough

80. 2세 계획은? 전혀 없다
80. Any plans for kids? Absolutely none

81. 재정 상태는? 개털이다
81. Financial status? Freaking broke

82. 재테크 계획은? 주택청약 잘 부어야지...
82. Investment plans? I should look into buying a house...

83. 어디에 돈을 많이 쓰나? 슈트와 수제화 구입
83. What do you spend the most money on? Suits and handmade shoes

84. 거울 속 나를 보면서 가장 먼저 드는 생각은? 세수를 해야겠군
84. First thing that comes to mind when looking in a mirror? I should wash up

85. 샤워하면서 드는 생각은? 물을 아껴 써야 하는데...
85. What do you think of when showering? I have to save water...

86. 로또에 당첨된다면? 집주인이 되고 싶다
86. If you win the lotto? I want to become a landlord

87. 절제 안 되는 본능이 있다면? 귀소본능
87. An instinct you cannot get rid of? Homing instinct

88. 항상 가지고 다니는 것은? 개념
88. What do you always carry with you? Common sense

89. 최근에 잃어버린 것은? 고독과 자유
89. What did you recently lose? Time to myself and freedom

90. 가장 갖고 싶은 것은? 이미라 작가의 <남성 해방 대작전> 9권 (그것만 없음)
90. What do you want the most? Lee Mi-ra writer's "Operation for liberating men" volume 9 (that's the only one I don't have)

91. 가장 가보고 싶은 곳은? 망자들이 모여 사는 곳이 있다면.. 거기
91. Where do you want to go the most? If there is somewhere where the dead hang out... there

92. 지금 가장 큰 스트레스는? 비서의 간섭과 집주인의 갑질
92. The most stressful thing to you right now? My secretary's interference and my landlord's abuse of power

93. 스트레스 해소법은? 땀을 내며 운동한다
93. Way of relieving stress? Workout and sweat

94. 인생에서 가장 고마운 사람은? 한때 장인
94. The person you are most thankful to? My once father-in-law

95. 인생에서 가장 미안한 사람은? 한때 부인
95. The person you are most sorry to? My once wife

96. 꼭 한번 다시 만나고 싶은 사람은? ... 없다
96. One person you must meet again? ... None

97. 비석에 새기고 싶은 말은? 사느라 수고했다. (근데 난 화장할 건데...)
97. Words you want to carve on your gravestone? It's been hard living. (But I'm going to get cremated...)

98. 지금 이걸 쓰고 있는 심정은? 유쾌하지 않다
98. Your feelings while writing this? Not pleasant

99. 가장 돌아가고 싶은 때는? 태어나기 전으로...
99. What is the time you wish to return to? Before I was born...

100. 팬들에게 마지막 한마디: 당신이 무엇을 원하든 나는 그것을 줄 수 없습니다
100. Final words to your fans: Whatever you want I cannot give.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

It will be funny to see the boss and the secretary's "son" getting to know each other..

The three of them finally have a meal with each other.

Another funny scene is when our two leads were caught by the brother being together in a tent.  The brother is not supposed to tell his mother but he did.

The video clips:

https://youtu.be/3CsusNbcIfY

https://youtu.be/SjXZUewLn2k

https://youtu.be/1U-Wj3LO2sk

https://youtu.be/mU2IvD3TaIs

https://youtu.be/lG4KH-XuqYM

https://youtu.be/o7Fcu8xwTJE

https://youtu.be/UFYjHckjGCE

https://youtu.be/9qSQ2ttVQXY

https://youtu.be/BHDnIRpdGaE

https://youtu.be/PuMTVRkayGw

https://youtu.be/Bx9DIuwKM1k

https://youtu.be/bS5PeCsGlu4

https://youtu.be/JR5Wo_Pk85o

• Like 9

Today's epilogue is so bittersweet. So sweet that what he feels for YY is a genuine trust. Coming from someone who lost trust , build a big walls because of people misjudgment and terrible words, its a big character development for NCW to say that he trust YY. Bitter, on the other hand, because we all know that trust will be tarnish once it is revealed that YY is working under JSM (well except YY hasn't done anything that caters JSM wishes). 

Hwangbi's effort to introduce her boss in the BBA presentation is so warm and mother-like. I love how her relationship with Yool is developing but I really hope it doesn't cross the romance stage. I hope its stays as warm as a family relationship because that is what is Yool needs. Yool can be a big brother to Hwangbi's son and Hwangbi is their loving mother. 

I can't wait for YY and NCW to kick off and I can smell sweet scene on the next episode.

P.S. the Strawberry Milk Boy lover in School 2017- YY's bro here. I love him here too. Hope to see more YY's bro and NCW scene.

P.s.s FInally delurk to join this thread and squee over this wonderful drama. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone (imagine CW and YY's greetings while hiding in the tent).

• Like 11

I haven’t watch the episode from last night; but thanks Viu even it is Christmas they have translated on time.  I just downloaded it and I am so happy. By the way the NCW is almost same age KHJ and  BHJ and LWK are likewise and felt so funny that even of age difference they all jive properly. 

I’m so excited to watch it now! More vacation days for me but I have a lot of dues to meet before the end of the year.

Note: I am a “juggler” because I am a secretary but I conceptualize and format a an artwork material for advertisement for a financial magazine for my boss that will due on 2 Jan —just like the rubbershoes. hahaha! I really can relate. Hahaha

• Like 4
12 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

Today's epilogue is so bittersweet. So sweet that what he feels for YY is a genuine trust. Coming from someone who lost trust , build a big walls because of people misjudgment and terrible words, its a big character development for NCW to say that he trust YY. Bitter, on the other hand, because we all know that trust will be tarnish once it is revealed that YY is working under JSM (well except YY hasn't done anything that caters JSM wishes). 

Hwangbi's effort to introduce her boss in the BBA presentation is so warm and mother-like. I love how her relationship with Yool is developing but I really hope it doesn't cross the romance stage. I hope its stays as warm as a family relationship because that is what is Yool needs. Yool can be a big brother to Hwangbi's son and Hwangbi is their loving mother. 

I can't wait for YY and NCW to kick off and I can smell sweet scene on the next episode.

P.S. the Strawberry Milk Boy lover in School 2017- YY's bro here. I love him here too. Hope to see more YY's bro and NCW scene.

P.s.s FInally delurk to join this thread and squee over this wonderful drama. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone (imagine CW and YY's greetings while hiding in the tent).

I just watched Ep 7 with subs and oh my goodness this episode was such a moving forward for both YY and CW, they were really beginning to draw closer to one another. The fact that CW opened up such a horrible memory to the mother is in itself really just so difficult for CW. I really feel bad for CW at the last scene because having all those horrible memories rise to the surface in front of everyone. Gosh.

giphy.gif

I really feel bad for YY because now she is being used to really attack CW. And like you said about the epilogue was indeed bittersweet. But looking at the preview for tonight's episode (thanks to @0ly40) it does seem that CW knew that it was not YY's doing but rather it was CW.

I am looking forward to the next episode though i really want to see their relationship move towards each other.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I really feel bad for YY because now she is being used to really attack CW. And like you said about the epilogue was indeed bittersweet. But looking at the preview for tonight's episode (thanks to @0ly40) it does seem that CW knew that it was not YY's doing but rather it was CW.

I am looking forward to the next episode though i really want to see their relationship move towards each other.

Agree. The preview makes me more excited to see today's episode. CW is a smart person so I believe that he won't be jumping to conclusions that YY had a hand on putting that video. 

I'm so excited too see if the usual kdrama rule is applied in this drama. Usually when a romcom kdrama airs its 8th episode, the kissing scene happens. So are we having a kiss scene and at the Namsam tower too? Yeeeeee!!!! But I don't mind if they don't make it for today's episode because I'm loving their cute friendship and I would want the kiss scene to happen after YY confesses about her supposed spying and working for JSM. 

I'm also kind of excited for CW's excuses for going to Namsam where YY is supposed to meet her blind date...gosh this drama drive me crazy.

I do wonder though who might be working under JSM giving him those pictures of YY and CW together and also sending information about YY and CW using the same shampoo. I believe two person is working for him and one of them is working near CW and YY. 

• Like 7
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스