[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

** KBS said Jugglers started to receive a lot of good feedback on the official home page and the portal site.    Happy to hear Jugglers is receiving a good response from the viewers.    Jugglers is perfect  for working people who have to slog through dreary winter weather.  Especially like a cold Monday night, a good drama like Jugglers can be so addictive.  B):rolleyes:
Here is the article about ‘Jugglers fever’ and the reasons for its attraction.  It’s too long to translate.  

(Jugglers: Secretaries) After curing Monday blues, Jugglers fever starts #M/T #Jugglers day
Jugglers: Secretaries is receiving the explosive attention of viewers, as a ‘devilish drama’ which cures Monday blues.

eaevUT0.jpg

Spoiler

mYnezrt.jpg

2kFsn5s.jpg

NxB1t52.jpg

sGqUI7D.jpg

Spoiler

CPniHWB.jpg

6oxwdNZ.jpg

05qQLyf.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/223026

0PrhXuN.gif

76Ekezj.gif

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Thanks @triplem .. enjoyed and cured me at the same time.. uri couple GongLee's brother Shinee JongHyun found death today.. its sad.. guys,please take care of your self..find a happiness and peace of mind okayy.. depression will kill you.. hope all chingu here in a good health body and soul.. to Shinee Kim Jong Hyun... R.I.P

Sorry for out of topic chingu.. saranghanda !!! Be happy :)

• Like 5

@triplem

Thank you for recaps  I didn’t have time to watch today’s ep yet but I knew there would be more bonding between YY & CW and I was very curious.  However it seems Yool & JA are making nice chemistry too. Yool is so adorable.  He asked JA to help on his current fling. haha   What he asked sounds so cheesy but looking at your screen capped pictures of them I laughed.   Now Yool wants to win the best boss award.  haha   It’s a good plot to show off their working chemistry.  Hopefully it’s good as YY & CW’s. :)

• Like 5

It is going to be difficult to recover after being yelled at like that in front of everyone.  His reaction was understandable given his fear of open flames but wow ! How terrible  for YY.  JA I know poor lady is trying but even basic skills are lacking. It is going to be very hard for people to find her competent.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I really love the whole episode but ending is so sad. For both YY and CW .

CW had trauma from fire and YY don't know about it yet. So no one here at fault. 

Other than ending everything so cute and funny.  Whenever she thinks now he will definitely agree and he reacts opposite super funny. 

And 1000 prints...really:joy:

Comic book scene he is so cute while looking at her.

In preview I think the uniform guy definitely YY brother. And CW beating him.....lol:D

• Like 4

This was another lovely episode and there's so much more coming! I like this BBA thing and I'd love for all the jugglers to win, YY needs her revenge on boss Bong and she's so passionate she deserves this, JA actually winning would be a little unrealistic given her current skills, but I'm eager for young boss to acknowledge her value (even if I guess in the end her "housewife charms" will be the real deal) but I'm worried for our black swan too, what if she loses? That would totally push her a little more, to the dark side.. 

And maybe I'm slow but anyone knows for sure who's today's intruder? Maybe evil boss? He was watching some strange video after he talked to YY today.. maybe he had NCW followed to his house and then went himself to spy on him? Anyway the actor is so good at being bad AND hilarious at the same time, I just love his evil laugh lol

Can't wait for tomorrow ^^

• Like 5

Thanks @triplem for the recap!

I am enjoying this show out of all the currently showing dramas, mainly for the characters and fast paced plot. Although I find the antics of the assistants a tad exaggerated, and I don’t quite get what is the big deal about the Best Boss award that YY will go to the extent to get her boss to participate. But overall, the show is able to make me care for the characters and the otp r/s is starting to spark so I am in! Can’t wait for tonight! 

• Like 4

anneyooong chinguuu.... 

Finally a light and cute drama yaaay... after torchered by many heavy and sad drama watching.. this drama is like my Pina Colada in the oasis my of Kdrama world...

I feel a slight Secret Garden vibe with the leading male sickness or trauma.. and the fact that she is his savior’s daughter will be the red line of the plot.. Gil Ra Im 2.0 hehehe...

can’t wait for next episode I am anticipating him starting to fall for her and his denial that will make him suffer LOL 

PS. this drama is just as real as reality of assistants work life.. been there done it with a main beeyootch female boss I know how it feels to be a submissive and sometimes that maks you feel like a trash can..

• Like 5

BBS_201712190501375460.jpgost3

With english subtitles 

i love it

EVEN IF YOU SAY NOTHING I NOW  KNOW IT

I THINK YOU LOVE ME

WHEN OTHER GUYS TALK TO ME YOUR FACE GETS STIFF 

I THINK YOU'RE JEALOUS 

WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE YOU 

I THINK I LOVE YOU 

WHEN OTHER GUYS TALK TO ME I PRETEND NOT TO HEAR THEM 

I THINK I LOVE YOU 

CAN YOU TELL ME MORE QUICKLY..?

I'M WAITING HERE

IF OTHER GUYS TALK TO ME 

I WILL ANSWER THAT

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND "

• Like 5

Ah so that's why all of Yool's previous assistants left him. Though didn't they screen Yool's current assistant before hiring her?? I mean it's incomprehensible how she couldn't even print out copies properly, never mind know how to open an e-mail. Those are pretty basic stuff for an assistant. 

A drunk Chiwon is pretty cute although it must be hard for Yuni who's half his size to hoist him all the way home. Poor girl he must've hurt her by his violent reaction toward his b'day surprise... 

The Best Boss Award is hilarious! Like a Popularity Contest or something LoL. 

• Like 4