[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Hi @RPM!  Great to see you here. Yes big love for BJH & looking forward to Daniel Choi’s  come back . 

Omo! The Sung Hoon cameo looks good. I’m looking for a fun , feel good drama.  I think this match

On 11/30/2017 at 8:03 AM, RPM said:

( I'm also happy to know that Yoon Kyun-sang declined the offer Daniel I like the most❤)

I must agree on that...though i love Yoon Kyun-sang i think that he's excellent choice for drama he is doing right now just as Daniel is for this one :)

BTW...just 3 more days right? :D

• Like 3

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Jugglers 저글러스 - Premiere: Tonight @ 22:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Jugglers 저글러스 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

Finally jugglers ep1 love it. Daniel oppa too much charismatic ❤❤❤

I love my little princess baek Jin hee ❤❤❤perfect. 

Why he save the cindrella shoe.:joy:

he already once married and divorced why...?:(

• Like 1

Did Kang Hye-Jung's character appear in Episode 1? I am guessing not right? Though the preview suggests she is friends with Yoon Yi and co?

To be honest I was kind of hoping for the pairing of Baek Jin Hee's character and Lee Won Geun's but Daniel Choi impressed me and his and Jin Hee's characters will be so cute :D, especially once they start co-habitating. Though I do prefer his unstyled hair :). You guys think the characters of Kang Hye-Jung and Lee Won Geun will be romantically involved? I am guessing no but I am not sure about Won Geun's character's age. I do hope to see a love line for him though. Didn't happen in Queen of Mystery :o

• Like 2