[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

@UnniSarah I think she didn’t tell anyone because she thought the baby would be safer that way until HY is caught.

She will now know the opposite is true and fess up to HJ. With MB/DH on their honeymoon he will take her to his house to stay.

Next week should be fast paced. Lots of dominoes left to fall.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jessboii25 said:

In the preview, did YE tells HY about JS's sickness? If yes, probably HY is too shocked to hear that till forget to kill YE.

Not sure I thought she told her she was pregnant. I think HJ shows back up in the nick of time.

1 minute ago, jessboii25 said:

In the preview, did YE tells HY about JS's sickness? If yes, probably HY is too shocked to hear that till forget to kill YE.

Maybe they should both sit down and discuss what did they ever see in JS.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Maybe they should both sit down and discuss what did they ever see in JS.

They should do so @dramaninja. JS  IS PATHETIC AND WILL NEVER CHANGE. THE ONLY PERSON JS LOVE IS HIS MOM. HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE OR HOW TO LOVE SOMEONE. smh smh smh 

4 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Not sure I thought she told her she was pregnant. I think HJ shows back up in the nick of time.

YE wouldn't tell HY about her pregnancy coz YE knows Hy will harm her baby. Either tell her about JS or ask her to surrender herself. 

Gosh, I can't wait for HJ to know about her pregnancy. This weekends are going to be tough to go through:D

i hope all loose ends are tied by Tuesday/Wednesday so that we can get a good wrap up in the last two episodes.

HJ is a blabber mouth.  What was the point of YE telling the parents outside of the restaurant when he on the inside blabs to everyone.  He should just made the announcement inside so all can hear one time.  :lol:

Im wondering if YE begs for the life of child or for HY to worry about JS? I think she will for her child but must wait for subs:confounded:

Ye Eun defended her baby by throwing obviously Lee Ji Sup at Hwa Young. She knew that Hwa Young genuinely loves Lee Ji Sup so she told her about Lee Ji Sup's terminal illness. Ye Eun also told her that she is pregnant and it is obviously Hyung Joo's and therefore there is no threat of her reconciling with Lee Ji Sup.

And that coupled with Hyung Joo running back in time and hearing the bit of news that he will be a father.

Lee Ji Sup is really shameless asking Hyung Joo to let him have Ye Eun for the remaining of his short life. Hyung Joo told him off that Ye Eun is not some product. Hyung Joo told Lee Ji Sup that it is his retribution for what he had done to Ye Eun and stop acting like he is a victim.

Just watched  with my wife. She says YE tells HY you had a baby that was taken from you. Please don’t take mine.

I found it odd they were throwing new story lines in this week instead of wrapping things up.

Why is HJ still in the dark on his child?

What is the deal with China and Chairman Weng?

Why are we bringing threatening behavior from HY in again? Shouldn’t we have had resolution on that by now?

Has the writer run out of ideas and that is why they are dragging some of this out?

I can see why they changed their minds on extending this show now.

that chating ex is crazy man . how is he not giving kid to woman. more important then his health? i would feel little bad for him. if he didnt treat YE so bad.

i guess this writer not going let YE/HJ married till the last 2 episode. now that they make YE hide her kid. from that crazy joe.

i guess this writer feel it time to bring that crazy joe back to try to hurt YE again.

he/she just cant let YE have a happy family till the last episode. i bet this writer just going do the jump/so we see YE/HJ with their kid already 1/2 year old. or this writer might make YE lost her kid.

2 hours ago, jessboii25 said:

Seriously, why would YE reveals her pregnancy to HY but not HJ!!!? By telling HY, do u think HY would show some mercy to baby???!! I dunno what to think now. Really upset

Well we know nothing is going to happen to YE. I think she bought enough time by telling HY about JS’s condition and her pregnancy so that HY leaves when she hears HJ coming back.

I have a premonition that very last clip in the preview of HJ saying somethings going on at the office is because YE has a big baby reveal planned for him. Something on the scale of when he confessed his love to her and proposed to her. 

8 hours ago, mizkorea said:

Chairman Wang could be YuRa husband

You may have hit the nail right on the head. Good point. That may be it.

Loved the opening scene in 115 where YE tells JS that she is sick of both JS and HY. She was really furious and had enough.

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I have a premonition that very last clip in the preview of HJ saying somethings going on at the office is because YE has a big baby reveal planned for him. Something on the scale of when he confessed his love to her and proposed to her. 

I hope your right and YE does surprise HJ with a baby reveal. There's no reason for her to keep it a secret since she tells HY in order to stop her crazy. 

The more I think about it I  agree with @Ldy Gmerm that it's DH who is Chairman Wang.  He's very low key and well educated  but he prefers living a simple life. 

Hello Everyone, I haven't read any other comments as of yet and will do after I get this off my chest.. "HAVE YE LOST HE MIND'" Now why tell CRAZY JO that your pregnant.. She knows the nut job is very much jealous of her and after learning of Js sickness and he's dying. I don't see how HY will leave her and HJ be.. Even if she was still with Js she's going to feel Ye still came out in the better end of her bitterness and no way should she be allowed to live happily ever after.. Ye isn't entitled to have children as far as CRAZY JO is concerned.. CRAZY JO may feel that Ye got a child at the cost of JS life..

9 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Hello Everyone, I haven't read any other comments as of yet and will do after I get this off my chest.. "HAVE YE LOST HE MIND'" Now why tell CRAZY JO that your pregnant.. She knows the nut job is very much jealous of her and after learning of Js sickness and he's dying. I don't see how HY will leave her and HJ be.. Even if she was still with Js she's going to feel Ye still came out in the better end of her bitterness and no way should she be allowed to live happily ever after.. Ye isn't entitled to have children as far as CRAZY JO is concerned.. CRAZY JO may feel that Ye got a child at the cost of JS life..

Yeah I don't get it either. I feel like HY should be gone by this time in the story. Like I said, I think the writer is stretching story lines at this point. I had hoped YE/HJ would be married by now and right now he does not even know about the baby yet. So disappointed in the the previous 10 episodes of this drama. I hope the last 5 are better. I wanted a few episodes of YE/HJ living a happy life as a married couple. Now it looks like the show is going to end as soon as they say I do. We have had 20 episodes at least of SE/JW living happily as a family. Was it too much to ask for 5 episodes of the OTP?

On 5/17/2018 at 12:05 AM, wunwing1 said:

even though i happy for YE. i still cant find a scene were YE/HJ sleep without cloth on.

i do hope the writer will at lease show us those scene of YE/HJ making kid

@wunwing1  They won't be showing us those scenes.. It's like taboo for Korean dramas.. But I have to say we have discuss this before in other threads.. How is it that two people share a passionate night of love making and after there done they both get up and gets fully dress..   I have never been able to grasp this picture or understand it..  :confused:  

On 5/17/2018 at 3:36 AM, rolisrntex said:

Also, I still think the nurse is going to be pivotal in HY's downfall. With HY saying she is going to kill YE, I don't think the nurse is down with that. The nurse signed on to get rid of Du Soo not anyone else. I think she is going to rat HY out.

@rolisrntex I'm with you when it comes to the nurse.. Yes she's apart of the plan to get back at the Doc not Ye who has nothing to do with there plans whatsoever.. She's seeing first hand how Hy going after a woman happiness because she's not happy nor is this woman the reason for her unhappiness.. I have to ask do the nurse knows that Hy was having and affair with Ye husband which caused Ye and Ex to divorce.. ? If she does I don't see how she can just sit and watch Hy ruin there plans because of YE.. Who has nothing to do with the Doc anyway it's not like Ye is carrying the Doc child.. SMH.. Between the tranquilizers and her emotional state of being I could see her trying to kill someone.. 

Now we all know that the Doc has been following Js.. If Hy is around YE knowing she's pregnant I could see H giving Doc is last job in order to get the money from her.. Fix Ye up for good get rid if her baby and fix it so she can't carry a child..

TBH I wanted MS to feel very jealous and stupid of HJ going to be a father with YE.. But with all that's going in with Js none of them who thought she was infertile would notice or feel anything about there actions against Ye..

16 hours ago, mizkorea said:

Chairman Wang could be YuRa husband. B)

No he's not YR husband @mizkorea  She was the one that tried to also get in contact with him.. Will she be leaving after she learns of Ye pregnancy..

I think Doc and Hy will get caught trying to hurt YE..  

38 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I think Doc and Hy will get caught trying to hurt YE.. 

I think the doc is going to take care of HY when she tries to see JS due to his illness and the nurse will snuff out the doc when he tries to meet back up with her. She'll take her money from HY and doc's money and split.

Archived