[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

The HY scene was her having a bad dream of HY pushing her down the stairs and causing her to miscarry. So she went to see IS to see if he knew where HY was. I think she feels the safest thing for the baby right now is for noone else to know.

@rolisrntex  This is a bad judgment call on her part.. Yes she should be afraid of HY but keeping quite in her case not helping at all.. If she plans to keep her child safe from HY and JS she needs to be out of reach from the both of them.. I do have in my mind that HY is going to try and hurt her because YE life didn't turn out the way HY hope it to be.. If she learns of YE pregnancy she's really going to flip get wig.. HY hiding for her life and YE is out in the open face shown on TV with a man bragging about how much he loves and adores her regardless to her age.

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Also, in the 115 preview we see the whole Lee family crying as if something tragic happened.

HJ has went home and told MS that JS. is shooting blanks and will shoot blanks the rest of his life.. No family off springs are coming from him.. I like to know what is the cause of his blank shooting.. Was it some kind of childhood sickness that caused his little swimmers not to swim just whats made him like that..

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@rolisrntex

The family is probably upset because they find out JS has pancreatic cancer. 

Thanks for the enlightenment @awsparkle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it would be happy from here until the end.  I guess not.  Psycho HY will be out to hurt YE and HJ again after seeing them on tv.  How dare they be happy when she is miserable.  I can totally understand why she doesn't want anyone to know why she is pregnant yet.  She would be in even more danger if HY knew that.  Sad that she cannot enjoy her happy news and share it with everyone.  

Love her reaction to JS when he grabbed her, shoving him away and screaming at him was great.  I don't think he or HJ had ever seen her so upset before.  I am sure it was because of all JS and his family had put her through during their marriage and blaming her for not being able to get pregnant.  The tears in her eyes were real.  She was really feeling the pain from it all.  Fantastic job acting.

Looking forward to the next episode.  

episode 113 was a good episode.

finally we findout the reason for YE not getting kid. because cheating ex cant give kid to YE.

this man is one crazy person. he still polting to get YE back. that scene of cheating ex. telling the doc to makeup something.so YE will go back to him/the doc tell him he cant have kid. now he know. it was him who cant give kid to YE/not YE cant have kid.

even though i happy for YE. i still cant find a scene were YE/HJ sleep without cloth on.

i do hope the writer will at lease show us those scene of YE/HJ making kid.

thanks for the spoiler.

i agreed with u guy. if crazy joe findout. YE have kid. this crazy woman. will try to make YE miscarry her kid.

the last thing this crazy woman want is for YE have kid/happy family with HJ. while her life is in the dumpster.

even though she have noone to blame. but herself. if she didnt have affair with the fake doc. the fake doc might not done what he done to crazy joe.

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Yes she should be afraid of HY but keeping quite in her case not helping at all.. If she plans to keep her child safe from HY and JS she needs to be out of reach from the both of them.

I was thinking about this a few minutes ago. In the 115 preview we hear a voice over from HJ saying YE is keeping something from him and he hates it.

I wonder if he doesn't get her to fess up that she is pregnant and scared of HY harming her and their child. HJ then hires body guards for her and brings her to his house to protect her and their baby. This keeps HY from getting to her.

It would be another dose of karma this writer has been so good dishing out. HY complained early on she couldn't get to Du Soo's wife  because of her body guards.

Also, I still think the nurse is going to be pivotal in HY's downfall. With HY saying she is going to kill YE, I don't think the nurse is down with that. The nurse signed on to get rid of Du Soo not anyone else. I think she is going to rat HY out.

I still laugh at BS joking to SP/SW that she was pregnant. That was hilarious.

6 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

The tears in her eyes were real.  She was really feeling the pain from it all.  Fantastic job acting.

I agree. Shim Yi Young has made her character seem so real. I don't see how she can top her performance in this series. Award deserving performance.

Love DaHoong for being cool with SW and telling her she is responsibled for SR being a selfish and self entitled person.

And he even can speak german. 

So who is Chairman Wang & what role he will play later?

42 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

So who is Chairman Wang & what role he will play later?

Good question. Think maybe HJ decides a trip to China is in order to go meet with him? Of course he would take YE with him. He did say yesterday he wishes he could take YE far away from there. Meanwhile, while they are in China, HY comes out of hiding to find YE to kill her but gets caught or killed herself? There are only 6 episodes left so that might be a stretch. Maybe Chairman Weng comes to Korea but wants to meet somewhere other than Seoul. That would also get them out of town.

I have to say I have always thought that there was more to DH then met the eye. I loved the things he said to SW and I have not even looked at the subbed episode yet. So I now wonder. Could DH be the Chairman Wang that HJ is trying to meet? YR said he is very reclusive and no one knows if he is young or old.  So just for kicks I got to thinking could DH be who HJ wants to meet the elusive Chairman Wang?

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have to say I have always thought that there was more to DH then met the eye. I loved the things he said to SW and I have not even looked at the subbed episode yet. So I now wonder. Could DH be the Chairman Wang that HJ is trying to meet? YR said he is very reclusive and no one knows if he is young or old.  So just for kicks I got to thinking could DH be who HJ wants to meet the elusive Chairman Wang?

Just out of curiosity...how long has HJ & DH been friends? If your theory goes to pass, and DH is the elusive Chairman Wang, wouldn't HJ know it was DH from their friendship?

17 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Ye Eun shouted "What do you want from me?!".

She was faulted for being infertile by him and his mother when it was all the while it was because of Lee Ji Sup's own medical problem.

Lee Ji Sup brought in a crazy Jo Hwa Young into her life that made her previous married life a living hell, disrupted her working and present life and now probably is a threat to her unborn child. It is because of this "threat" that she cannot even tell Hyung Joon that he is going to be a father.

Especially, she is now pregnant, I must say her fuse will be rather short. She just had it with Lee Ji Sup's whining.

Lee Ji Sup put himself so pitiful that having Ye Eun everything good before will come back. Ye Eun's mother had said that the bus has already left the terminal and there is no way it will turn back. 

Of course, the big block of wood on Hwa Young's shoulder that she cannot have Yoon Ye Eun have any happiness. I just hope that nurse will just knock her unconscious for good.

This post for the win. It sums things up nicely. Not once has JS apologized for what he has done to her and her life and now he continues to drag her into his pity party. I don't think she cares if he lives or dies at this point as long as he is out of her life. She just wants him gone. I really think HJ needs to get her out of town for a little bit.

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Pretty much a filler until the end. MB/DH got married and YE got the bouquet.

At the end HY shows up to kill YE.

HJ still in the dark on the baby

Thanks, every episode ends with HY showing up to kill someone.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thanks, every episode ends with HY showing up to kill someone.

I only picked up bits and pieces because I watched the live feed by myself. I’ll watch it online with wife later tonight.

1 minute ago, rolisrntex said:

She saw YE on the tv show and flipped out again.

@rolisrntex.... Chingu thanks for the info, I have been coming to this forum to get updates because I wasn't to happy with writer trying to redeem HY. In my opinion I believe she is NUTS! Nothing can  change that. She is way to damaged. I guess now I need to start watching again. smh smh  WHy the Hell hasn't YE tell anyone she is pregnant

....  *Pulling my hair NOW  * hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif   hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Archived