[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

Against all odds, when YE went to HY’s side to help her fight off Dr. Ma...a switch went off in HY’s brain.  You could see it in her eyes.  Even her reaction to Dr. Ma’s video of JS at YE’s house didn’t stir up the usual reaction but rather a firm conviction to get Dr. Ma and make him pay.  HY is probably going to YE to either get her help to catch Dr. Ma or to thank you for helping her.

Thank you @rolisrntex for the translation ....baahaahaa....only blanks in his revolver...as expected...his just punishment to deepen his regret for blaming YE and having proclaimed her infertile.   Now all that’s left is for HY and JS to get back together since they share this in common and adopt children.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

After watching 113 with my personal translator, YE did not go see the OB/GYN. She went to a GP because she was fatigued and had indigestion. The doctor told her, "I think you came to the wrong doctor. You need to go see your OB/GYN." YE asked her why and the doctor said "I think you are pregnant." So she goes to see the OB/GYN in 114. 

So happy for her. The vindication is sweet. B)

Poetic justice confirmed. What the doctor told JS this episode was there are only blanks in his revolver. I think he gets the worst news in 114.

HJ keeps upping his game. Apparently Professor Kim gave HJ all of the test results. In the 114 voice over HJ tells YE, "Well I'm glad JS could not make a baby with you, because now you are having my baby." Something to that effect.

The Ajumma Squad is going to be on cloud 9 when they get the news. TMO Group gets a new heir after all.

I don't think HY is there to mess with YE. I think she is trying to find out about JS. After YE saved her from MDS, I don't think HY is going to mess with her anymore. They chop those previews up to intentionally confuse you. 

I am happy my suspicions where confirmed for YE and JS. YE only needed a man who cared about her well being and a stress free environment to get what she wanted the most and worried about not having, a child. HJ is going to be over the moon when he hears and I doubt this woman will be able to touch the ground with her feet and JS get within 100 feet of her once he knows that YE is having his baby. I can't wait to see his face when she tells him. That means they have no need to wait anymore and can register that marriage asap and have the ceremony with DH and MB at the park later. HJ has been chomping at the bit to have his woman tied to him and home with him in his bed. This was the best surprise for YE. 

As for JS.. this is fitting because he still is not realizing his part in why his life turned out this way. He is delusional and disrespectful to everyone. HE has no thought of how awful it is he is hounding the person he betrayed and kicked out. And for what? All because he wants her to come back and fix his life working like a dog again. His mother's are the same way! I don't blame SM nor DJ for getting on MS in this episode about JS stalking YE. Until JS admits his part in things he will not be able to start over. I look forward to him hearing about YE being pregnant by HJ. Its the final slap he needs to wake up.

MS dares to make excuses for her useless kids. I look forward to the mental slap she gets at learning YE is pregnant by HJ. Its what she gets for kicking out YE and I hope she learns JS is not able to father children. Its punishment for only valuing YE as someone who could give babies and when she did not produce them the way they wanted she was gotten rid of. MS will not be able to stay at SM's with YE and HJ giving the happy news about a baby and about to marry and move in. MS will not be able to stand and see SM and DJ get what she wanted the most a grand child and see YE was was the best daughter in law ever is no longer reachable. MS should have gone to the SW's house or found a place for her and her children. 

I am very happy that SR was made to see what she did has hurt her. SR was another one not facing up to what she did with that fake diploma. Did she pay back the money yet? SR was wondering around like she did nothing wrong while her mess was all over the net. This is what DH tried to tell her. SR still had the thought she was a princess and she has not realized yet she is trash. Today was the first time she got to experience some of what she tried to do to YE when she was at TMO. Just like her brother she is getting her wake up call. 

I too think HY is not there to hurt YE. HY looks calm and I think she realized that the DOC is trying to lure her out. I think she is going to YE as well to find out about JS and his health issues , get her to tell JS something or for help. I think she has finally got that YE does not want JS after YE helped her. Since HJ mentions in the voice over that he is happy JS can't have babies cause YE is having his child then I am happy YE still managed to tell the man after HY shows up at the company or hospital. 

Now how will she do it? Will she come into his office and hand him the ultrasound? Will she give him a pair of baby shoes in a gift bag or will she just tell him outright he is going to be a father? I can't wait. 

I will say this.. someone is going to get hurt or killed in this last confrontation with DOC and HY. I don't expect it to be HY although I can see her getting hurt. I think retribution is coming for doc for his many sins. 

Whew HJ gave a fantastic answer to that crappy question,the reporter ask him how a guy like him end up dating a older woman who is divorce

Because I am not a fool who judges the woman I love with materialistic  and worldly  standards

Yup, HJ has been amazing this whole drama in this aspect. He's not wishy-washy in relationships. Once he decided he sticks to it towards the end. This has actually been one of the better dramas in the last few years. Although i had to skip some cause of HY. Unfortunely there is no twins from the preview but now YE will live happily with HJ and their child in the end. We should be happy that JS was so cruel during the divorce and after since that made YE lose any lingering feelings at all. 

Can't wait until everyone finds out :D . Looking forward to tomorrow

i never see a lead man that shower a lead woman. as much as HJ did for YE. unlike cheating ex who treat her like dirt.

that cheating ex is so shameless. even calling YE/ after what his family put her through. this man/crazy joe deserve each other. they both have no shame.

that scene of HJ/YE at the office was cute. HJ sing for her/give her flower. what cant this man do for YE? his love for YE have no end.

thanks for the spoiiler.

i hope with YE with kid. the writer will let them get married.

i wonder how cheating ex/his ma/crazy joe/spoiler brat going react? when they hear the news from HJ ma.

it would be sweet if in the end crazy joe/cheating ex end up in the nut house.these two already crazy in the head. so putting them there is only right.

11 hours ago, fickle123 said:

:wub::DYe Eun IS PREGNANT! (as of live stream of ep 113)

Oh yeah ...Lets celeberate !!

HJ didnt even think of any baby as long as he has his baby YE with him. But he knew from the start how much YE wants to be a mother ..this guy is so attuned to his lady.. he would be happy just becoz she is happy. Plus the poor guy has his own insecurities too with the  pest JS and his bragging  he shared marital bed with YE. The jerk!!!:crazy: 

The More I see if JS , MS and HJ (second wife (SW) since her name has the same initials as HJ our leading guy)  the more I want to slap the three of them. MS is only making a nuisance of herself staying at SM's. IS she really helping at all or getting under foot? And for what reason just to make up for how she treated YE in the past? Come on the better way to make up for her bad behavior is to take her useless son and daughter and whip them into shape. MS needs to do the same to herself. MS herself said she had a place to go but thought to lay up there at SM's was the better decision? Simply as a way to make up for how ugly she was in the past? Given that JS is still stalking YE she should be finding up her children and moving some place with them in tow to deal with them and the mess they have made of their own lives. How do you justify your son stalking DJ's daughter because JS misses her?!!! HER SON CHEATED ON YE AND THEN MISTREATED HER UNTIL the divorce and then did so after the darn divorce!

That shows that MS does not see what they did as even wrong now after all this time. There is no possible way she could because if she did she would be ashamed to show her face to DJ and SM when she knows that HJ is dating YE. I can see her making that stupid statement before learning that HJ had proposed to YE and they are engaged since she was gone when HJ did it. But even not knowing that fact she knows that HJ and YE are a couple and is disrespectful to SM who is HJ's mom and has given her approval to the couple and to DJ who is YE's mom to make up excuses as to why her son is still stalking YE. THERE IS NO EXCUSE for his trying to cling on to YE. 

But MS dares to worry if her children are be punished by the heavens? Will continue to be punished by the heavens for what she did? IS this woman nuts? Her kids are two adults who did bad things all on their own. Yes, they are products of MS and SW but they made their own choices which brought them to where they are now. The fact that JS and SR after loosing everything are still walking around like they are all that and are victims shows that they have learned nothing from their experiences. 

SR got it from DH then she learned she has been blacklisted from working in companies so she can't even start at the very bottom cleaning toilets. She will end up back at Step Mom's working again but this time with a lot less attitude and arrogance considering she has no marketable skills. 

JS especially because he does not love YE he just wants her back to fix his life like we have all said. I will say this again , I do not think that JS ever truly loved YE in the beginning. YE was a sweet woman who he was able to bring in seeing how filial she was and hard working to help him move up in the world and take care of his family. Before the divorce he only saw her for her housekeeping and cooking skills and not as a intelligent woman in he own right. YE gave up a lot and had her pride stepped on marrying JS and he did nothing to return the blessings. Now that all is gone he wants to come back to her and get her to help him. I do not blame HJ for calling him a Jerk. He was a jerk back then and he is even more of a jerk now. He can't even see how insulting he is to YE with this behavior because he has no genuine feelings of love for YE he just needs her to get him back on top. He is an opportunist of the highest order. 

I am glad that the doc told him that HY was not a gold digger as she had more money then him before she took everything from him and that building his company was in HY use to own it. JS responses just showed again what type of jerk he is. This is precisely why HY took everything. Daring to say if she was so rich why did she need to take his money instead of giving me hers! WTH... Why would anyone give you money you big fat jerk?!!! A woman did not marry you to give to you!!! UGHHHHH!!!  HY found out JS's character did not match what she saw when she first met him and YE at the elevator. I always suspected and think I said this at the beginning of the drama that HY craved love and a family. Unfortunately for her she ran into a man that valued no one especially the hard working wife he put on his back, back then. HY saw that sweet moment and wanted him and that for herself except what she got was totally different in reality. 

Doc certainly knows what HY wanted well. Its how he managed to prey on her as a teen. The pervert! Such a slime ball!

JS scoffed when the man said she wanted love and family. JS did not want to believe simply because in his view a woman should be giving to him not there being a partnership where there is a give and take. What he fails to see since he still thinks he is god's gift to women is he had the chance for love but he is just as bad as HY.  HY loved him or else she would have not stuck around so long and she would have been long gone by now. Her main goal is to get DOC and have him rot in jail. But given that he has not been caught yet I expect him to end up in that hole that HY is going to dig to bury his body. 

The worst thing that JS can do is try to work with doc. That man is out to hurt HY and get the money he feels she owes him. JS is a liability that man would not hesitate to get rid of. I doubt he gets much back as HY is smart with hers. Doc told him she was a very smart con woman. They do not know she has already liquidated the assets and has it in cash. Neither will be getting much back and Doc certainly will not be able to spend anything he manages to get his hands on. 

I have to wonder how scared is this nurse? Will she fall for the fear that Doc is trying to send to her. If she is smart she should stay well away from him until HY figures out how to trap him or get rid of him for good. 

One thing I hope is with the knowledge that JS is sterile and whatever secondary issue he has JS stops trying to stalk YE and wakes up and get his life together. He can not hide it because HJ knows. So it stands to reason YE will learn of it too. Now all we need is JS to learn of YE's pregnancy. 

Episode 113 was one of the best Kdrama episodes ever:

--fastest subs I've seen in months

--total happiness for YE, and I hope she will have twins!!

--Karma by the truckload for JS

--Discussing "the future of our country and world peace" for the win!

--Kudos to HJ for using the TV opportunity to broadcast their impending marriage to the whole country!

--SR also getting a truckload of Karma in the interview over her forged diploma. 

--more smackdown time for MS from her friends

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Episode 113 was one of the best Kdrama episodes ever:

--fastest subs I've seen in months

--total happiness for YE, and I hope she will have twins!!

I have to admit. When the doctor told YE she was pregnant, I teared up. If I have said it once, I have said it a 1000 times in this thread. I LOVE THIS STORY! There are so many life lessons and teaching moments about relationships it is hard to unpack them all at this point. Outstanding story telling from the writer and production crew. They have made me totally fall in love with our OTP.

I stayed pretty much detached emotionally from this drama enjoying its entertainment value until HJ professed his love for YE in 82 and 83. That final scene in 82 was so beautifully staged that when we saw YE looking at the picture board and the flashbacks the emotions hit me like a ton of bricks. Still do when I think about it.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Unfortunately for her she ran into a man that valued no one especially the hard working wife he put on his back. HY saw that sweet moment and wanted him and that for herself  except what she got was totally different in reality. 

The best HY moment in this drama (imo) was after SR got busted for her fake diploma and was taking it out on HY. She had a confrontation with MS and told her that she should stop thinking that her kids were exceptional because they were not.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Given that JS is still stalking YE she should be finding up her children and moving some place to deal with them and the mess they have made of their own lives.

I agree 100%. How could any parent justify their son stalking and harassing their ex wife. If it was my son, I would be beating the snot out of him. Instead, MS continues to make excuses for them to this day despite the mess they made of not only their own lives but their entire family's as well. Like you said, I would be ashamed and embarrassed to show my face anywhere around SM, DJ and anyone else.

3 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

For heaven sake..why??

The HY scene was her having a bad dream of HY pushing her down the stairs and causing her to miscarry. So she went to see IS to see if he knew where HY was. I think she feels the safest thing for the baby right now is for noone else to know.

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

The HY scene was her having a bad dream of HY pushing her down the stairs and causing her to miscarry. So she went to see IS to see if he knew where HY was. I think she feels the safest thing for the baby right now is for noone else to know.

Pretty silly just a terrible excuse to drag something that should not be drag.

But they do know she  can get pregnant atleast right?

Archived