[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok the doctor who ever he was talking to said I have 2 things to tell you, do you want the shocking news or least shocking news first.

I'm almost positive that was Professor Kim talking to JS.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a good thing that MS is at SM's house temporarily. That means she will be a witness to HJ's happiness and YE's shock at learning she is possibly pregnant. Its a fitting end to the life YE had with MS before. The woman who kicked her out because she thought she could not have a baby who mistreated her instead of taking care of her having to hear that the ex daughter in law who was perfect is now and forever out of reach all ties broken as she gets ready to marry and have a child with her best friends son. It should be bitter sweet for MS because she wanted a grand child above all else but she is denied it from her son as she watches her best friend receive the blessing that she wanted so badly. 

I am sure she will put on a face like she is happy but I expect to see her shocked pursed lips like she sucked on something sour when she is witness to the happiness of that family. Also it means she is not able to stay at that house for too long because with the news of a baby HJ is not going to wait any longer to marry YE. He will want to register and have a ceremony fast and that means MS has no place in SM's house as she is a fifth wheel. Time to go back to her own family as dysfunctional and messy as it is. 

7 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

YE ma was nice to forgive that cheating ex MA. if i were in her shoe. i dont think i can let it slid. when the whole family treat YE like dirt.

It is easier to forgive wen the daughter ends up in a better situation because of it.

26 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok the doctor who ever he was talking to said I have 2 things to tell you, do you want the shocking news or least shocking news first.

JS will want to hear the least shocking news first which I think is an ulcer. The shocking news will be he's sterile. 

48 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

So my writernim brain has been going this morning with the possible pregnancy news in 113 on what would be a good way for YE to tell HJ she is pregnant...

I thought maybe she goes to a store and buys a pair of baby shoes, puts them in a gift bag and leaves it on his desk with a note that says something like, "Apa, I love you."  or something to that effect. 

The baby shoes are a good idea but I think their bench would be the place she presents him the gift. That bench is a special place for both of them. It's where they both came to an unhappy end with their ex's and a happy start together. 

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

He will want to register and have a ceremony fast and that means MS has no place in SM's house as she is a fifth wheel.

Not to mention whatever room MS is staying in will need to be turned into the nursery. I can see SM/DJ going all out on decorating it. I hope we see a scene maybe next week of HJ/YE baby shopping together.

I have a sneaky suspicion we will see the shocked look on YE's face at the very end of today's episode (tonight's cliff hanger). HJ and family will get the news in 114.

20 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@rolisrntex Hope she will be pregnant. Predicted during the early part of the show that YE would end up pregnant with twins which will be even nicer :D 

If it is twins, would we call HJ, Half shot HJ? MB/JW did it with one shot but HJ got a two fer. :tongue:

52 minutes ago, fickle123 said:

:wub::DYe Eun IS PREGNANT! (as of live stream of ep 113)

Spoiler

I’m not sure if the doctor said she is pregnant or may be pregnant but the sonogram from the 114 preview confirms it. Not sure what HJ told her in the preview either. Didn’t catch what the doctor told JS either will know when my wife and I watch the online feed.

She told HJ she was going to the doctor to find out why she is tired all of the time. Love this writernim for closing all of the open loops.

I'm so happy for YE and HJ!!!! Ye is pregnant!!!!!!! HJ,you did it!!!! Long awaited episode indeed. Look at YE's face, overwhelmed with joy.(me too) Things that she least expected and she is expecting it. 

Preview,

Hy is approaching YE, hopefully Hy won't hurt YE. (Please don't). Can't wait for tomorrow!

Happy that Ye Eun is pregnant and it is not her fault. Obvious Hyung Joon's "swimmers" are better than Lee Ji Sup's.

I just loved the extra attention Hyung Joon placed on Ye Eun. The facial pack ... and all Lee Ji Sup's calls to Ye Eun's phone he answered. He went on protecting by staying overnight. He probably thanking Lee Ji Sup for the excuse. So funny Ye Eun waking up to a white face staring at her. I thought you are not suppose to sleep with those facial packs. I put them on maximum 20 minutes and it is a favourite with the men folk in my household. Such vain pots.

After watching 113 with my personal translator, YE did not go see the OB/GYN. She went to a GP because she was fatigued and had indigestion. The doctor told her, "I think you came to the wrong doctor. You need to go see your OB/GYN." YE asked her why and the doctor said "I think you are pregnant." So she goes to see the OB/GYN in 114. 

So happy for her. The vindication is sweet. B)

Poetic justice confirmed. What the doctor told JS this episode was there are only blanks in his revolver. I think he gets the worst news in 114.

HJ keeps upping his game. Apparently Professor Kim gave HJ all of the test results. In the 114 voice over HJ tells YE, "Well I'm glad JS could not make a baby with you, because now you are having my baby." Something to that effect.

The Ajumma Squad is going to be on cloud 9 when they get the news. TMO Group gets a new heir after all.

1 hour ago, jessboii25 said:

Preview,

Hy is approaching YE, hopefully Hy won't hurt YE. (Please don't). Can't wait for tomorrow!

I don't think HY is there to mess with YE. I think she is trying to find out about JS. After YE saved her from MDS, I don't think HY is going to mess with her anymore. They chop those previews up to intentionally confuse you. 

Hate that HY is approaching her in the hospital after her joyful news.  All these guys are one shot guys!  

Im a little happy SR finally gets a little bit of punishment like DH said she needs to feel the effects of her actions .  JS attitude will I hope change for the better with his new diagnosis and stop being so whiny and childish.

8 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

If it is twins, would we call HJ, Half shot HJ? MB/JW did it with one shot but HJ got a two fer. :tongue:

Naw, if YE is having twins....that's a double shot for HJ! :D   Legendary status conferred. HJ is the King! :heart:

This drama is amazing for the amount of Karma that has been dispensed

Archived