[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

2 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

I suppose Lee Ji Sup had to hear straight of the horse's mouth to realised that he was shameless to ask Ye Eun to be at his side till his death.

Ye Eun practically reminded him the harsh words he said to her, the slap he gave when she did no wrong and accusing her that she was infertile. Ye Eun said till this day it still send chills down her spine.

I am glad that she confided in Jae Woong. At least, someone in the family knows the truth.

Loved it that Ye Eun's mother also gave her two cents worth to Mal Shim on such a preposterous idea of making Ye Eun be with Ji Sup. 

Yu Ra got her father's blessing that she can marry Hyung Joo if she wanted now. Her father is impressed with Hyung Joo and thinks he makes an excellent successor. Her father advised her to snatch Hyung Joo away from Ye Eun. Hyung Joo already refused when Yu Ra proposed the idea of being Shinsung Group son in law it to him.

Lol YR is so delusional also so glad JS got told off.

Like HJ is some piece of meat.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Ji Sup threatened that he will not received treatment if Ye Eun refused to stay by his side. Still such a spoilt brat.

Ye Eun told him that it is not just knives can killed people. She said his actions and words had also "kill" her. To her, Lee Ji Sup is her killer. Ye Eun told him not to torment her anymore. If he feels any love and sorry for her, please ensure that Jo Hwa Young never appears in front of her as she really fear Jo Hwa Young's presence. 

14 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I'll pay attention to this thread to find out when the sanity is restored. Until then, I'll watch A Hundred Year Inheritance. The women in it are prettier anyway. Yeah. I'm looking at you Jeon In-Hwa. Hubba Hubba Hubba!:blush:

@rolisrntex  I  have watched that draama 4 times already and was very satisfied with it.  

@Jackie1048  Thanks for info chingu   :heart::heart:

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

@Jackie1048

Did YE tell JW to let HJ she know she is ok? I think she did but not sure.

What Ye Eun told Jae Woong that Hyung Joo will be greatly upset over her disappearance, the decision to protect their child but when he learned of the truth hopefully he will understand why she did so.

Either Jae Woong or Hwa Young will let him know about the child.

At least, Lee Ji Sup finally realised that he was shameless to ask Ye Eun to be at his side.

5 minutes ago, Manessa Matthews said:

What were No yoo-ra and her dad talking about? 

Yu Ra's father told her she can carry on with her divorce if the one she wants to marry is Hyung Joo. Her father is really impressed with Hyung Joo and said he will make an excellent son in law and a successor of Shinsung Group. When Yu Ra said Hyung Joo already got someone, her father told him to snatch him away from Ye Eun. That is the way of business.

3 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

What Ye Eun told Jae Woong that Hyung Joo will be greatly upset over her disappearance, the decision to protect their child but when he learned of the truth hopefully he will understand why she did so.

At least, Lee Ji Sup finally realised that he was shameless to ask Ye Eun to be at his side.

Yu Ra's father told her she can carry on with her divorce if the one she wants to marry is Hyung Joo. Her father is really impressed with Hyung Joo and said he will make an excellent son in law and a successor of Shinsung Group. When Yu Ra said Hyung Joo already got someone, her father told him to snatch him away from Ye Eun. That is the way of business.

She can do it! She has 3 episodes to convince him to leave his pregnant fiance who he loves wooooo!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

18 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

uugh. Saw it coming. Can't wait to see her face when she finds out Ye Eun is pregnant.

22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She can do it! She has 3 episodes to convince him to leave his pregnant fiance who he loves wooooo!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

The conversation before the kiss scene was very sweet. HJ told YE he would wait until she is ready to deal with whatever is bothering her and she thanked him. She told him she loved him then kissed him and then said she loved him very much. It looks like she put enough in his tank to last until she gets back. I think JW will talk to HJ when he gets back from dropping her off at his cottage.

It looks like the big showdown starts tomorrow.

By the time YR gets her divorce final YE will be back and putting the dress on.

5 minutes ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

ok so did YE just leave relative safty to go to the country alone where HY is? Wow wouldnt that be a coinky dink! :unsure:

HY is going to have her hands full the next 2 episodes with her own problems.

3 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

I remember YE told JW where SE was when she went awol. I hope JW will return the favor and let HJ know. 

I think he will at least let HJ know she is safe. He will explain her decision to him as well.

it was a bad idea by YE telling that crazy joe that she with kid. did YE think that crazy woman going stop trying to hurt her/HJ? just because she told her about cheating being sic?

all YE trouble for telling crazy joe about cheating ex is/seeing crazy joe being even more mad at her/telling her. she will hurt YE/HJ. the next time she see them. this crazy woman is beyond help. the sooner they put this crazy woman in the nut house. the better.

this writer is really going drag this YE/HJ cant get married?

one would think after this writer put YE throght. he/she would give YE a happy life with HJ. 3/4 episode before the drama over.

yet here this writer still wont let YE/HJ married by bring back those useless people. to try to get in the way.

thank for the spoiler. good to see YE told cheating ex off. they should be thanking their star. YE didnt get back at them. for how they treat her.

but here that cheating ex/his family shameless tell her to come back.

Archived