[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Tomorrow YE runs away. :crazy:j

How many more episodes are we going to waste?

I guess they are going to continue the conflict probably until the last two eps. 

HY threatened to kill HJ so YE will leave to protect HJ  and their baby. 

4 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I guess they are going to continue the conflict probably until the last two eps. 

HY threatened to kill HJ so YE will leave to protect HJ  and their baby. 

Well that makes more sense atleast.

Its not some random threat she tired to kill him twice now.

I’ve stopped trying to figure what is going on this writer’s head. Part of me wants to think YE goes to the little mermaid statue and that is where HJ goes looking for her. The note in the carving he gave her said let’s go there. At this point who knows?

12 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I’ve stopped trying to figure what is going on this writer’s head. Part of me wants to think YE goes to the little mermaid statue and that is where HJ goes looking for her. The note in the carving he gave her said let’s go there. At this point who knows?

That statue is in Copenhagen, she not going there

Well, the point in the previous episode where she said she only wants to think of her baby - she is being an irrational mother. That was a warning bell she was going to do something foolish. 

I would be pissed at her if I were HJ, 'so you thought of me as only a sperm donor did you?"

plus, HY has attackec HJ not ones but twice , YE. Is working on irrational fear. 

12 minutes ago, finebyme said:

That statue is in Copenhagen, she not going there

I know she is not going to Copenhagen. However, there is a little mermaid statue on a beach in Busan. I've seen it. There is also a replica of the one in Copenhagen in Seoul but we know she is not going to stay in Seoul.

12 minutes ago, finebyme said:

Well, the point in the previous episode where she said she only wants to think of her baby - she is being an irrational mother. That was a warning bell she was going to do something foolish. 

I would be pissed at her if I were HJ, 'so you thought of me as only a sperm donor did you?"

plus, HY has attackec HJ not ones but twice , YE. Is working on irrational fear. 

Agreed. She is being not only irrational but irresponsible as well. It is a dose of noble idiocy. Can't believe it is happening in the last week. Seriously.

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I have started to watch A Hundred Year Inheritance to tide me over after this one is over. So far it is really good 3 episodes in. However, I do plan on watching this one again.

Hello  @rolisrntex  I see your going back and watching the oldies,, Yes A hundred years inheritance was also good I haven't re-watch it and would like to join you.. msgs me and we can set up a time frame to watch and chat together and least we could be each others company..

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

No baby reveal today and noble idiocy in the last week. smh

I’m starting to hate this show.

:lol:

35 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I know she is not going to Copenhagen. However, there is a little mermaid statue on a beach in Busan. I've seen it. There is also a replica of the one in Copenhagen in Seoul but we know she is not going to stay in Seoul.

Agreed. She is being not only irrational but irresponsible as well. It is a dose of noble idiocy. Can't believe it is happening in the last week. Seriously.

I guess waiting so long for something been told how worthless you are now finally getting it only to have a psycho around would make someone irrational.

YE is scared and she has every right to be with HY still running around loose.  It's not YE who is thinking irrational it's HY.  She has tried to kill HJ before and for what.  All to hurt YE and stop her from living a happy life.  As long as HY is roaming around loose YE would be living in fear for herself HJ and that baby's life. YE made a big mistake telling HY she was pregnant. She left YE alone and threatened to kill HJ. YE's not running just because of the baby she' left to keep HJ safe and alive. 

It's dumb I tell you if they was really into to catching HY, All they need to do is keeps tabs on YE.. Wht's the point if running away HY would still find her. YE will leave drops of bread crumbs for HY to come find her.. An I rush home for this none sense:crazy:

On 5/19/2018 at 6:38 AM, awsparkle said:

@sava2sava

Doc and HY will never be on the same team again. When HY double crossed him the last time he's done with her. All the man wants is the money she promised him. These two are crazy and dangerous and once they come face to face it will be the final showdown. One of them will end up badly hurt or dead.

HY finding out JS is sick is what will make her finally leave YE and HJ alone. JS will be her main focus because she loves him. She is the one who stripped him of everything and if he wanted to be treated he has nothing because of her. 

I'd really hate for it to happen but i can see the signs.  She cheated so many men but only married this one.  We are to conclude she married him out of love.  NO!  She was going to leave this guy too but she was angry that YE didn't react the way other wives did. Also YE loved to preached and got on her nerves.  I am really pissed off that the writer wants to say their sordid relationship is 'true love'.  Is it the writer's lack of experience of what love really is?!  

So what if the Doc caused her to lose her baby and prevent her from ever conceiving a child.  We are supposed to cry buckets for her and forget all the evil things she has done?  And her running to YE to tell her about her past with the Doc.  Oh man, why not come out of the closet and declare that you're obsessed and in love with YE!  It's totally nonsensical.

And that annoying little midget! I used to like her Dad. I started to hate him when he knelt in front of HJ to ask for forgiveness "just once" for the midget.  And sure not even 10 minutes went by and we saw the little midget is same old, same old.   What has she done or worst, what has the musician done that the lamebrain writer wants to pair them together?  I also find that very aggravating! 

Haha.  Sorry to vent but i really hate the writer and the way we can tell how this drama is going to end.  

How could JS ask YE to stay with him? Why is everything about him? He should apologise instead for his mom and him giving her craps all those years when they thought she was the one who is infertile. I am pisssed off with this episode. I need to cool down. Hearing YuRa voice over in the preview does not help at all. :wink:

I hope there will be no time skip. From the preview, she is taking a one year leave. 

Archived