Hangul: 해피시스터즈

Episodes: 120

Release Date: Dic 4, 2017 to may 25, 2018

Runtime: Monday-Friday 8:30

Network: SBS

Director: Ko Heung-Sik

Writer: Han Young-Mi

Plot:

"Happy Sisters" tells the story of sisters Yoon Ye-Eun (Shim Yi-Young) and Yoon Sang-Eun (Han Young).

Yoon Ye-Eun has been married for 7 years. She is a housewife and works hard taking care of the family on her husband's (Kang Seo-Joon) side. Her in-laws though give her a hard time, but she is positive and happy. Her husband's business is doing well and they move into a new house. Yoon Ye-Eun then finds out her husband is having an affair.

Yoon Sang-Eun is single and runs a small piano institute. While running her piano institute, she has fallen into debt. She meets Choi Jae-Woong (Oh Dae-Gyu) through a matchmaking agency. Choi Jae-Woong proposes to enter into a contract marriage with Yoon Sang-Eun and in return he will pay off her debts.

Cast:

Han Yeong

Shim Yi Yeong

Lee Si Kang

Note: this drama will replace "Sweet Enemy"

official site: http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/happysisters/clips/51048

source: hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It will prolly be awhile before the lying, cheating EX hubby realizes he made a huge mistake in cheating with his new wife and letting go of his old who was the perfect door mat for him to run the streets on and his mother to mistreat.

The mistress is intent on catching this man. Her leaving lipstick on his shirt to tip his wife off is a sure sign she is doing everything for his wife to learn the truth so she can have him.  IT will be funny when she learns that marrying this man is not all roses and she did not win the lottery with this man and his family drama. It will be fitting since cheating ex hubby and his mother will learn this new woman is only good for spending money and looking good. No clean home like the ex wife slaved (with help from her family) no home cooked meals that the mother in law complained about (yet cleaned her plate) and no respect and deference to the hubby and his mother.

I just hope that they hurry and let his over worked, under appreciated , abused wife learn the truth soon. I always hate when they take 35 -40 episodes for her to learn the truth and then beg and plead for him to stay with her.

I can't wait to see her move on and do well without the abusive, disrespecting mother in law and trying to please the second mother in law while her hubby is out hugging on another woman.

The type of people they are they are not going to let that woman go off and do well and find love again possibly.

On 12/3/2017 at 6:21 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

Great first episode.. should be interesting to see how this characters start to flesh out a bit.

Hello Everyone caught the first couple of episode and like them both.. Well @Ldy Gmerm another MIL from hell who is a nasty piece of work.. I hope when YE  leave that cheating skink I hope she tells MIL a thing or two like her husband daughter did..  (Ajjumma)

Also the way I see things the mistress of the cheating husband will go after the mothers friend son who is in school.. He's going to fall for YE.. YE will end up working at that company because she makes shampoo.. Things are going to get real interesting when she starts working.. Cheating husband and mother will be begging her to come back and by that time it would be to late.. Husband business will be losing money and his mistress will hae kick him to the curb..  

@Ldy Gmerm

Hopefully YE will find out about her cheating husband by the end of the week. Success has gone to cheaters head and he thinks he's on top of the world right now. Mistress is stroking his ego and he thinks he's risen above YE and no longer needs her. Since his mother treats her like trash he's going to think he can throw her away and get a newer and better model. What neither of them will get until it's too late they threw away the gold and opened the door and let the trash in. 

@hi5hli5htslight

The drama is listed as a Melodrama 

On 12/5/2017 at 11:31 PM, sava2sava said:

Hello Everyone caught the first couple of episode and like them both.. Well @Ldy Gmerm another MIL from hell who is a nasty piece of work.. I hope when YE  leave that cheating skink I hope she tells MIL a thing or two like her husband daughter did..  (Ajjumma)

Also the way I see things the mistress of the cheating husband will go after the mothers friend son who is in school.. He's going to fall for YE.. YE will end up working at that company because she makes shampoo.. Things are going to get real interesting when she starts working.. Cheating husband and mother will be begging her to come back and by that time it would be to late.. Husband business will be losing money and his mistress will hae kick him to the curb..  

@sava2sava

From the relationship chart that @awsparkle was able to translate it looks like the friend of the MIL Sung Mi who is the CEO of the company's son will indeed fall in love with YE of course there will be a woman or two) who likes him and who will do all they can to stop that love (not going to work for them.). We have the same thought that once YE starts working and gains recognition for her health and beauty items and gains the attention of the future CEO who is handsome and rich her in laws will be trying to stop her finding love with a upgrade from the ex hubby. Especially if its a guy that the sister of her ex hubby has been in love with of years but has never gained his heart.

There is no doubt that the ex in laws will end up prolly loosing all with this woman he is cheating with and will end up married to.

On 12/5/2017 at 11:52 PM, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm

Hopefully YE will find out about her cheating husband by the end of the week. Success has gone to cheaters head and he thinks he's on top of the world right now. Mistress is stroking his ego and he thinks he's risen above YE and no longer needs her. Since his mother treats her like trash he's going to think he can throw her away and get a newer and better model. What neither of them will get until it's too late they threw away the gold and opened the door and let the trash in.

I hope so because I do not want to see this woman having to continue to endure her hateful mother in law while he is up messing around with that woman. I am already upset at the preview of the MIL putting her outside in the cold with no shoes on after she had to walk home alone. He never answers the phone to his wife having dropped off his mom and gone back out to be with that mistress.

I agree they think they don't need her anymore and I am sure it is her hard work and even money that has helped them get this far. By the time they realize they let go of a good thing she will be liking someone new (I hope) and they will want to get in the middle of that to keep her from marrying again. Daring to want to try to get her back later. I can see the ex now sneaking to try to see her just like he use to do to YE when she was married to her. This will make the new woman angry because she will see the pattern and will catch him. We can see she is jealous or upset whenever the wife calls or he has to run off from her. She is taking great pleasure in YE's misery. But what goes around comes around and cheating hubby and his mother will learn this the hard way.

OKay.. so the way I get through dailies is section things off by the weeks

we have 5 episodes a week...120 episodes  so 24 weeks...

So a theme for each week

of course week 24 is the final resolve.. and week 1 is the setting up the situation and introducing the characters..

now for weeks 2 -23

week 1 ended with the suspicion

week 2 - 3 increase doubt 

week 4 reveal

week 5-6 dealing with the reveal and problem solving

week 7 separation 

week 8 divorce and losing everything

week 9 - 15  getting back in the feet

week 16 This is probably when the new romance will become official

week 17- 20 then the beginning of the drama of breaking the couple 

week 21 - Of course there will be some major big reveal that needs to be sorted out

week 22 - the bad guys winning the final battle

week 23  - the bad guys good streak begins to end.

Of course the joy in these daily drama is the seeing the new romance blossom from old wounds.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:41 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

From the relationship chart that @awsparkle was able to translate it looks like the friend of the MIL Sung Mi who is the CEO of the company's son will indeed fall in love with YE of course there will be a woman who likes him and who will do all she can to stop that love

@Ldy Gmerm  I'm wondering will it be his Ex who ran off and got married to some choboel or the mistress of the cheating husband.. 

I think the mistress has some kind of physco tendency in her like fatal attraction..  Now whats she going to do she has hurt the man she claim she has to have..  It would be nice of he's laid up in the hospital for a short duration of this drama only to wake up and found that YE has moved on..

Oh Yes @Ldy Gmerm  Sorry I missed our time yesterday work was calling..

@finebyme  And thats how you sum it up..:)

@Ldy Gmerm

After watching the last ep it made me go back and look at the character descriptions again. YE kept calling SE noona and it's because SE is the oldest. SE is 36 and YE is 34. 

@sava2sava

According to the character descriptions nasty mother in laws daughter SR has always been in love with the rich woman's son MHJ. She'll be back with her sights set on MHJ. The girl YR who went off and got married will also be back and want MHJ back but he will be in love with YE. She thinks because YE is a divorcee and older then MHJ by 3 years she will be a better match as far as his mother is concerned. Even though she's only 26 and a divorcee herself she's far more superior and a better match for MHJ then YE. 

Mistress  HY will be knee deep in her own dirt and troubles when gets a taste of the real world of the man she had to have. She also has an ex boyfriend who went to jail for her who will be showing back up. 

On 12/9/2017 at 6:37 PM, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm

After watching the last ep it made me go back and look at the character descriptions again. YE kept calling SE noona and it's because SE is the oldest. SE is 36 and YE is 34. 

@sava2sava

According to the character descriptions nasty mother in laws daughter SR has always been in love with the rich woman's son MHJ. She'll be back with her sights set on MHJ. The girl YR who went off and got married will also be back and want MHJ back but he will be in love with YE. She thinks because YE is a divorcee and older then MHJ by 3 years she will be a better match as far as his mother is concerned. Even though she's only 26 and a divorcee herself she's far more superior and a better match for MHJ then YE. 

Mistress  HY will be knee deep in her own dirt and troubles when gets a taste of the real world of the man she had to have. She also has an ex boyfriend who went to jail for her who will be showing back up. 

SE should be ashamed of herself even her mom is like fix that mess with the loan sharks. Her mom even mentions to YE to not help her sister citing that even as kids SE use to steal the food from off YE's plate or from YE.

I honestly can not understand why SE thinks she is such a catch that she would turn down a handsome plastic surgeon when he suggest a contract marriage not believing in love. Does she think she will be able to catch a man with loan sharks on her tail, her background perhaps and her large debt? SE will end up having to eat crow and accept that offer from the guy because she has no other choice now that Hateful MOM in LAW has cleaned out YE's savings account to send that money to SR who will become a thorn in her side over our future CEO.

MIL thought to say why is YE upset to give SR the money and that SR would hurry to pay her back, but with this type of family they would only guilt YE into not getting her money back because they are so called family. I can't see SR coming back to pay YE back that money her mother took from her especially if she sees any interest in CEO for YE. I hope SR has a job lined up and I am almost 99% positive it will end up being in CEO's company as his mom likes her and thinks of her like a DIL.

So many problems ahead for YE AFTER she has shook off that ungrateful family of hers. With SR always in her face then CEO's ex girlfriend coming back and being selfish after the way she dumped him its for sure she will be trying to back away and ignore any feelings he may have.

I do not know why I feel that there could be a birth secret or some other type of secret but I guess we will see.

HY deserves whatever is coming her way for stealing someone else hubby. I am sure that ex boyfriend will be getting out of jail and looking for her since he took the rap for her. She will be scared to death to see him too. I want to bet he will threaten her with the past if she does not pay him. HY will not have anything but what she has gotten from SJ. Its going to be funny if she pays off the ex with their assets and they are left with nothing. Either way she will learn quick I think that YE's world was not roses. I think the only difference is no one will be able to boss her around to cook and clean for grown people.

Archived