[Drama 2017-2018] Oh The Mysterious [Also known as Doubtful Victory ] 의문의 일승

Admin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Yongzura said:

With the last cliffhanger, they are making us think that the villain and KJS might be blood related.

It is making me wonder how many more surprise or shocking news for us later.

I had rather the impression that KJS could be related to Chairman Gook. Let just say that the villain Lee got aware that she left YM at the orphanage and decided to adopt YM in order to get her support, once she is finished with her studies abroad. He knew that she was working for the authorities. But at some point, YM/KSJ got taken away by the woman who was killed by Cha (car accident). That's why Lee needed a boy with the name YM.

[SPOILERS] DOUBTFUL VICTORY E33-34 
3:56 PM

Spoiler

201801222303531426281_20180122230452_01_20180122230546055.jpg

1.png

Naver - heraldpop: 'Doubtful Victory' Jang Hyun Sung "Yoon Kyun Sang is Jeon Kuk Hwan son" Shocking revealing

1. [+783, -9] I thought this would happen but I didn't think he will come out from there

2. [+678, -10] I really hope this is not true...Jong Sam's life is so pitiful

3. [+574, -6] The ratings are questionable

4. [+367, -7] This is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+243, -24] Ya ~&~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎㅎㅎ~^&^~ Kim Jong Sam is Lee Gwang Ho's son ~&~ Wow this is a 
daebak revealing ~&~ Will it be a happy or sad ending !?

6. [+149, -1] In the end, the writer who stressed the viewers added a 
makjang to cover it up!!!

7. [+125, -2] Writer-nim...did you have to do this!!!!

8. [+99, -1] Ya this is a sudden 
makjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah you surprised me

9. [+95, -2] When they were talking about Madame Hong's evidence and Lee Gwang Ho's DNA I was a little worried but as expected, it's his son...That was a 
set up murder from his father ㅠ

10. [+82, -1] Take it easy

-cr-

--------

[SPOILERS] DOUBTFUL VICTORY E35-36

Spoiler

0000816161_001_20180123230424579.jpg

Naver - xports news: 'Doubtful Victory' Jang Hyun Sang gets in an accident instead of Yoon Kyun Sang

1. [+538, -9] His mother...Ddakji who was like a brother to him...Kang Cheol Ki who was like a father to him...He lost all his precious people because of Lee Gwang Ho ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+444, -10] Why is someone dying every time..

3. [+343, -16] Wouldn't this end by killing Jong Sam?

4. [+111, -3] Am I the only one who laughed when Lee Gwang Ho sprayed water at Kook Soo Ran ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+61, -1] It was a fun drama to watch...But the writer ruined it at the end~~ I thought it was a drama that could be good till the end, but now I see the limitations of Korean writers. I hope in the future you think more before writing something..

6. [+62, -3] The love line in this drama is Jong Sam♡Cheol Ki, did he really die?..ㅠ If you kill someone every time will there be any excitement at the end..

7. [+59, -2] I thought it will be a refreshing drama but it's frustrating

8. [+56, -2] Please don't kill Kang Cheol Ki. Who will live with our beloved Jong Sam? Writer-nim, You are the worst. Please tell him that Lee Gwang Ho is not his father. Why is he his father? Why would he order to kill his son? this is so annoying

9. [+48, -2] Oh seriously don't do that...How will Jong Sam live?...There's no reason for him to live anymore...Don't kill Kang Choel Ki ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-cr-

Archived