❤❤❤Apink Yoon Bomi (윤보미)

whysoserious1234

Yoon Bo Mi (윤보미)

tumblr_inline_nugal9A8ci1s5l1oe_500.png

Nickname : Bbomi, Bbom, Rillayoon, Angry Bird Bbom, Sparkling Bomi, & Banggu-dol
Position : Lead Vocalist & Main Dancer 
Birthplace : Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Birthdate : August 13, 1993
Blood Type :
Height : 163 cm
Weight : 50 kg
Specialty : Dancing, Taekwondo and Cheerleading 
Education : 'P' Gosek Kindergarten, Gosek Elementary School, Gosek Middle School, Youngshin Girls High School - Seoul Performing Arts High School
Hobbies : Listening to Music, Eating, Taekwondo & Cheerleading
Favorite Color :Red
Favorite Food : Budae Stew
Favorite Number : 3
Label : A Cube Entertainment

DISCOGRAPHY
(with APink)
Albums

Motto GO!GO!(2017)    Pink Up(2017)    Always(2017)    Bye Bye(2017)    PINK♥DOLL(2016)    Dear(2016)

Pink Revolution(2016)     Summertime!(2016)     The Wave(2016)     Brand New Days(2016)     Pink Season(2015)

Pink Memory(2015)      Promise U(2015)      Pink LUV(2014)     Pink Blossom(2014)      Good Morning Baby(2014)

Secret Garden(2013)    Une Annee(2012)     Snow Pink(2011)     Seven Springs of A Pink(2011)

Apink BnN(Bomi&Namjoo)(My Darling)

Filmography

Television series

Reply 1997(2012)(Cameo)

Love Detective Sherlock K(2015)(Yoona)

Because This Is My First Life(2017)(Yoon Bomi)

Reality show

Weekly Idol(2013-2016)

Real Men(2015)

King of Mask Singer(2016)

We Got Married(2016-2017)

source.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bomi might have got a shock.....maybe she would think it's a trick call eg called during a variety show to test/trick her...haha. Suspect when drunk, he meant to dial someone else's no but accidentally dial hers.

Btw can watch Bomi on 2morrow's Running Man. Wonder when is her Law of the Jungle episode.

Lee Kwang Soo Gets Outed For Drunk Dialing Apink’s Bomi On “Running Man”

SBS’s “Running Man” will reveal a surprising story involving Apink’s Bomi and Lee Kwang Soo.

The upcoming episode will focus on a race that will determine who will accompany Lee Kwang Soo in a punishment trip to Australia’s Cage of Death which is a crocodile diving experience.

Actor Shin Sung Rok and Bomi appear as special guests on the episode. Previously, Bomi and Lee Kwang Soo had a love line on a “Running Man” episode in April. Thus, the other cast members notice Bomi appearing awkward around Lee Kwang Soo during filming this time around.

When asked about this, Bomi carefully confesses, “After filming last time Lee Kwang Soo video-called me after drinking and it was actually a little uncomfortable.”

Lee Kwang Soo gets flustered and says, “I treated her the same as I treat Apink’s Eunji who I am close to. It’s not like that [indecent intentions]!” Despite his explanations, the members continue to be suspicious of his intentions and tease him throughout the race.

You can watch more of the quick-to-fall-in-love Lee Kwang Soo and variety idol star Bomi when the episode airs on October 15 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/12/lee-kwang-soo-gets-outed-drunk-dialing-apinks-bomi-running-man/

52 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Bomi might have got a shock.....maybe she would think it's a trick call eg called during a variety show to test/trick her...haha. Suspect when drunk, he meant to dial someone else's no but accidentally dial hers.

Btw can watch Bomi on 2morrow's Running Man. Wonder when is her Law of the Jungle episode.

Bomi is always shy with strangers. I like Kwang Soo, hope they can be friends :)

Archived