❤❤❤Apink Yoon Bomi (윤보미)

whysoserious1234

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink’s Yoon Bomi Shares Update Of Her Attempt To Hang Out With MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul

Apink’s Yoon Bomi Shares Update Of Her Attempt To Hang Out With MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul

Apink talked about their album promotions and future plans.

On January 15, the girl group appeared as guests on SBS PowerFM’s “Park So Hyun’s Love Game.”

During the broadcast, the members gave listeners a taste of their solo performances from their latest concert. Jung Eun Ji sang Queen’s “We Are the Champions” and “We Will Rock You,” Namjoo covered Lee Hyori’s “U Go Girl,” and Yoon Bomi performed Camila Cabello’s “Havana.”

Apink then spoke with the DJ while listening to b-side tracks from their newest album “Percent.” The members chose Yoon Bomi as the one who’s the best at playing hard-to-get because she replies late to messages.

Yoon Bomi explained, “I hear this a lot, so I’m making an effort to look at [messages] quickly.” On the other hand, Namjoo chose Chorong and Jung Eun Ji as the members who reply quickly to messages.

Speaking about “Enough,” which Chorong wrote the lyrics for, Hayoung said, “At first, I didn’t know [she wrote the lyrics]. Our members aren’t the type to make things obvious, so I also didn’t mention it.”

Namjoo added, “I really want to sing it at the next concert,” and Chorong explained, “It’s not soft like I had written it, but it’s ‘girl crush’ like our concept. I paid a lot of attention to each word in order to give it a strong, confident feel.”

When asked about their diets, Yoon Bomi made everyone laugh by promoting her YouTube channel. She said, “There are three to four types of diet secrets. Please like and subscribe while watching.” About the type of content she would post if she were to start her own channel, Son Naeun answered, “I want to show my everyday life. I have never revealed it before.”

Apink11.jpg

A listener asked Yoon Bomi if she had gotten close with MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul like she had hoped. Yoon Bomi, Moonbyul, TWICE’s Dahyun, and GFRIEND’s Eunha previously performed BIGBANG’s “Flower Path” together at 2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon.

Yoon Bomi replied, “I did a collaboration stage with Moonbyul at the end of the year. I tell her every day that we should go on a trip and go fishing, but we haven’t been able to go yet.” Chorong added, “She seemed startled because you asked her to go fishing the first time you met her.”

Yoon Bomi added, “[Moonbyul] is really busy so there isn’t much time to meet up with her.” The DJ said she hoped the two idols could go fishing together by the time their next album gets released, and Yoon Bomi replied, “I really hope I can tell you the story about our trip.”

Chorong continued, “We have plans to hold a concert in Japan. We’ll meet people we haven’t been able to meet yet in Asia.” Addressing their fans, she continued, “You must’ve been tired because it’s early, but we got through the show because you cheered for us.”

“It feels like yesterday when we announced our comeback, but the last week [of promotions] is already here,” concluded Jung Eun Ji. “Thanks to the support from our many fans, we were able to gather strength early in the morning and perform.”

cr to owner

Fishing variety show starring A Pink's Bomi and WINNER's Kim Jin Woo to begin airing next week

bigfishjpg.jpg

SBS's new fishing variety show 'Legend of the Big Fish' is only days away from its first episode!

On March 25, the network released the first official poster of the show's cast, which includes A Pink's Bomi, WINNER's Kim Jin Woo, Lee Tae Gon, Jung Du Hong, and Ji Sang Ryeol. In the poster, all five cast members are equipped with various fishing poles and nets, standing ready to catch some big fish.

For the program, the celebrities - known as the 'Big Fish Dream Team' - will be traveling to different parts of the world in attempts to make some incredibly large catches. The team begins their first episode spending a week fishing in Thailand, where the largest fish caught was a 6 meters high, 600 kg stingray.

Meanwhile, 'Legend of the Big Fish' airs its first episode on April 5 at 11:10 PM KST.

The merger between Plan A Entertainment and Fave Entertainment is complete and these two companies will officially be trading under Play M Entertainment starting from 1 April 2019. The name stands for Play and Music as the company strives to be 'The Playground for Music and You'.

logo_b.png
  1. BEST

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  5 hours ago

Fave Entertainment & Plan A Entertainment reveal their new name after official merger

20190212-mergerjpgjpg.jpg

On March 29, Kakao M - which holds ownership of music agencies Fave Entertainment and Plan A Entertainment - announced the official name of the new company resulting in Fave and Plan A's merger. 

Kakao M stated, "Starting this April 1, Plan A Entertainment and Fave Entertainment will start anew as a new agency named Play M Entertainment." 

Play M Entertainment will be home to artists such as Huh Gak, A Pink, VICTON, 1THE9 members Jeon Do Yeom, Jung Jin Sung, and Lee Seung Hwan, and more. The new agency's name also follows the official slogan, "The playground for music and you", vowing to create effective communication between their artists and fans.

D2yWj8TUgAAmZYw.jpg

D2uHnSpUcAA2eAW.jpg

Yun Bomi X Lee Tae Hwan 'Farmer's Academy', youth farmers'

Enter the article 2019.03.28 3:25 pm Last modification 03/28/2019 15:27 Article Source

Print
[Ten Asia: reporter Kim Ji-won]
View original image0000379164_001_20190328152703479.jpg?type=w540

was yiminji actors (from left) Lee Tae-hwan, Micah yunbo the 28th afternoon, Seoul Mok attended the SBS Open Moby richard simmons Drama Academy farmers' production at SBS Conference Hall. / Lsh87 @

Lee Pink Bom and actor Lee Tae-hwan provide healing with SBS mobics drama 'Farmer's Academy', a campus material based on Smart Farm. He said he would give easy and fun farming to the younger generation who are not familiar with agriculture. 

'Farmer's Academy' is an episode of the process of getting affection for agriculture as a daughter of a rural sweet potato farmer enters the National Agricultural University of Korea (Daeongdae) and new students' friends. On the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon, a production presentation was held at the SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Seoul. Park Jae-yong, director of Moby-richard simmons mobile production business, Kim Dae-young and actors Lee Tae-hwan, Yun Bomi and Lee Min-ji attended.

View original image0000379164_002_20190328152703523.jpg?type=w540

Director Kim Dae-young introduces 'farmer's school'. / Lsh87 @

Moby richard simmons is SBS 's mobile content producer. 'Farmer's Academy' is a short-form drama in Moby-richard simmons, a kind of short web drama produced mainly for online and mobile appraisal. SBS will be broadcast at 0:20 on the 31st. 

Kim Dae-young, director of "Korea's only farming and fisheries college," said the introduction of the campus drama " "I think that farming is far from young people, but smart new technologies are emerging. This new technology shows the growth, love and trials of college students who love farming. "

View original image0000379164_003_20190328152703575.jpg?type=w540

Actor Lee Tae-hwan, who served as the first grade student in the Department of Food Crop Science at the Farmer's Academy. / Lsh87 @

Lee Tae - hwan is only a tennis player. He entered the large farm as a refuge and played Hae - seok, who has no knowledge of farming. He is a freshman in the Department of Food Crop Science along with a strong star (Yun Bomi) and Shin Yu-jin (Lee Min-ji). Lee Tae-hwan said, "It was interesting that Smart Palm could be seen as a script." He also said, "It was the first time to farm with a machine." 

Lee Tae-hwan said he had a similar character to his age, so it was rather awkward. Lee Tae-hwan said, "The work I've done has been different from my actual age, and there were many sen characters." It was difficult to find emotions in their 20s. It was hard to understand their emotions, as college students are talking about how they play and how to play buses and how to recharge their bus cards. Lee Tae Hwan "a character that matches my age, I can tolerate the character was greedy," said a small wind.

View original image0000379164_004_20190328152703629.jpg?type=w540

Lee Pink Bomi said that he was interested in this drama about farming. / Lsh87 @

Eikyun Yoonbomi acted as a strong star for the daughter of a sweet potato farmer who dreams of an actor. Yun Bomi said, "It was new to make drama with the material of farmer and agriculture." "It was difficult when I saw the first script. I heard a lot of the farming terminology that I heard first, but I missed it as I watched the script. " "I wanted to convey the passion of youth to become a farmer." 

Yoon Boom Mi said, "A pink member sent me a cheer letter to see. Eunji also sent a coffee tea, "he boasted that he was very strong. Yoon Bomi asked what kind of activities, such as singing and acting, seemed to be the most difficult, and laughed. 

Yun Boomi confided in the emergency room during the shooting period. "I have two eggs of rice in my ears and I went to the emergency room to get rid of it," said Yun Bomi. Lee Tae-hwan said, "After the shoot, I went quietly," and "I was pro-conscious." I went crying and tearing, "he said, laughing.

View original image0000379164_005_20190328152703662.jpg?type=w540

Actor Lee Min-ji had a 'farmer's cadet school' in Jeonju for a month, and he was proud to have taken pictures with his fellow actors and crew. / Lsh87 @

Lee Min - ji quits KAIST and plays Shin - jin - jin who entered the big farm. Lee Min-ji said, "I felt like going back to college freshmen." "I spent a month staying in Jeonju, and I got to know a lot about the actors. I watched the hot place of Jeonju together." 

Lee Min-ji said, "I actually photographed at a farm in Jeonju," he said, "I gave the students the rice or apple they had harvested." Also, "I've worked with idol many times, but Yunbomi called 'sister' and I came to live first. I was always smiling at the concert while I was busy, "he praised. 

Park Jae-yong said, "SBS Moby richard simmons has been in existence for the fifth year." He said, "The previous drama did not bring about great repercussions. "It is not common for a web drama to emerge as a superstar, but now the boundaries seem to have collapsed. "The platform does not seem to matter much if it is valued as content." 

As for the future direction of SBS Moby richard simmons, Park said, "Now until now, it has been centered on arts such as 'Short Show', but now we plan to advance into a global studio by further developing a web drama called 'short-form drama' said. As for the 'farmer's school', he said, "Season 2 is being talked about." 

Bomi is so dedicated with her job. Luv you Bomi.

Apink’s Yoon Bomi On How She Ended Up At The Hospital While Filming Her New Drama

Apink’s Yoon Bomi On How She Ended Up At The Hospital While Filming Her New Drama

Mar 30, 2019
by R. Jun

During a March 28 press conference for the upcoming SBS short form drama “Farming Academy” (literal title), Yoon Bomi talked about an incident during filming that sent her to the hospital.

The drama is about Kang Han Byul (Yoon Bo Mi), the daughter of a sweet potato farmer in the countryside who dreams of becoming an actress. She ends up having to put her dreams aside and enroll in the Korea National College of Agriculture and Fisheries, where she develops a love for farming.

Telling the story about how she ended up at the hospital because of some rice, Yoon Bomi said, “We were filming a scene in which a bunch of rice spills over my face, and one or two grains ended up in my ear. We went to the emergency room to get them taken out. It hurt so much that I cried all the way to the hospital.”

Actor Lee Tae Hwan added, “At the time, Bomi didn’t let on that she was in pain and went to the hospital quietly after finishing her shoots for the day. That’s how professional she is.”

As a short form drama, “Farming Academy” will run for four episodes. The first two episodes will air on March 30 and the final two the following week on April 6.

Archived