KBS Presents

Black Knight

흑기사

DPWpOFxUIAAmsCQ.jpg

DPmpT_VUMAE4p7A.jpg

DM3DlaHV4AEqs3G.jpg

Director

Han Sang-Woo

(Naeil's Cantabile, Man From the Equator)

Writer

Kim In-Young

(Unkind Ladies, When a Man Loves, Man From the Equator)

Episodes: 20 

Broadcast Period

2017-Dec-06 to 2018-Feb-08

Wednesdays and Thursdays 22:00

Plot

This drama is about a pure man who accepts a dangerous destiny for the woman he loves. It is a love story that spans over two hundred years.

Moon Soo Ho (Kim Rae Won) is a businessman with a pure heart braves danger for his love, Jung Hae Ra (Shin Se Kyung) who is a travel agent but never traveled abroad.

Production Information

Took over the KBS2 Wed. and Thu. 22:00-time slot previously occupied by "Mad Dog."
First script reading took place October 8, 2017 at KBS Annex Building in Yeouido, Seoul.

Cast

Kim Rae-Won - Moon Soo-Ho

Kim Rae Won will play the role of Moon Soo Ho, a young, successful businessman who worked his way to the top. He has a very innocent and pure idea of love. Moon Soo Ho attended high school in the United States and majored in physics as an undergraduate student. Afterwards, he headed to medical school and transformed into a businessman. Although he can be blunt, he is often funny and gentle, giving his all once he falls in love.

Black-Knight5.jpg

Shin Se-Kyung - Jung Hae-Ra

Shin Se Kyung will be playing the role of Jung Hae Ra, an employee at a travel agency. She works in the flight and accommodation reservation department but has never been out of the country. As she has to support her unmarried aunt, she has always been struggling financially. As Jung Hae Ra is the bread winner of the family, she always had to be positive and bright. However, she starts reaching her limits living this kind of life.

Black-Knight6.jpg

Seo Ji-Hye - Sharon

Seo Ji Hye will be playing the role of Sharon, a designer at Sharon Boutique. Sharon is a beautiful but sad villain who hasn’t aged in the past 200 years. She has been living for a long time but is always caught up in her goals and doesn’t grow as a person.

Black-Knight7.jpg

Supporting Cast

Jang Mi Hee as Jang Baek Hee

Black-Knight8.jpg

Shin So Yool as Kim Young Mi
Han Ji Sun as Kang Joo Hee
Kim Hyun Joon as Choi Ji Hoon
Kim Sul Jin as Yang Seung Goo
Park Sung Hoon as Park Gon

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama 

Teasers

Highlight Video

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCT 6 2017

Kim Rae-Won and Shin Se-Kyung cast in KBS2 drama series “The Black Knight”

DLbkdXGUEAAdQCG.jpg

Kim Rae-Won and Shin Se-Kyung are now cast in upcoming KBS2 drama series “The Black Knight” (literal title).  Actress Seo Ji-Hye is also cast in a supporting role. For the drama series, Kim Rae-Won will play lead male character Moon So-Ho. He lived through an unhappy childhood, but he is now a successful businessman. He is blunt, but thoughtful. Shin Se-Kyung will play lead female character Jung Hae-Ra. She works at a travel agency and supports her family.

First script reading is scheduled to take place 1PM, October 8, 2017 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea and the drama series will first air December, 2017.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-rae-won-and-shin-se-kyung-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-the-black-knight

Yes.Thanks Go Seung Ji.  I'm always on the lookout for new dramas.  I saw this thread. But is this confirmed? by the leads? It's kind of all of sudden drama? I like Kim  Rae Won. doing mature melodrama.  Plus, I like the work of the director and writer and I see they wrote and directed 'Man from Equator' which is favorite of mine. Definitely will check this.

thanks Go Seung Ji for starting the thread! i'm in for this!

referring to the short drama description/synopsis, is this some kind of melodrama? what kind of "bad faith" it could be. i LOVE KRW in melodramas and as long as i can remember, whenever Seo Ji Hye's in for supporting female character, her character (mostly) will be heroic, like.. surrender-er? (damn my english). i mean things like "i'll let you have him, because he's a good man and i can't stand seeing him suffer" or else. loving the duo along with Kim Ah Joong with such plot back in "Punch"

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] The Black Knight 흑기사 - Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung and Seo Ji Hye

Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung, And Seo Ji Hye Confirmed For Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama

DLmWlajUEAAd5B1.jpg

Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung, and Seo Ji Hye have been officially confirmed as leads for a new KBS drama!

Their agencies revealed that they will be starring in “Black Night” (working title) and are attending the first script reading on October 8.

Kim Rae Won will play the role of Moon Soo Ho, a young, successful businessman who worked his way to the top. He has a very innocent and pure idea of love. Moon Soo Ho attended high school in the United States and majored in physics as an undergraduate student. Afterwards, he headed to medical school and transformed into a businessman. Although he can be blunt, he is often funny and gentle, giving his all once he falls in love.

Shin Se Kyung will be playing the role of Jung Hae Ra, an employee at a travel agency. She works in the flight and accommodation reservation department but has never been out of the country. As she has to support her unmarried aunt, she has always been struggling financially. As Jung Hae Ra is the bread winner of the family, she always had to be positive and bright. However, she starts reaching her limits living this kind of life.

Seo Ji Hye will be playing the role of Sharon, a designer at Sharon Boutique. Sharon is a beautiful but sad villain who hasn’t aged in the past 200 years. She has been living for a long time but is always caught up in her goals and doesn’t grow as a person.

KBS’s “Black Knight” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a man who embraces his dangerous fate for a woman he loves. The first episode is scheduled to air in December.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/08/kim-rae-won-shin-se-kyung-seo-ji-hye-confirmed-upcoming-fantasy-romance-drama/

It is fantasy romance drama? 

On 08/10/2017 at 12:51 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung, And Seo Ji Hye Confirmed For Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama

Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung, and Seo Ji Hye have been officially confirmed as leads for a new KBS drama!

Their agencies revealed that they will be starring in “Black Night” (working title) and are attending the first script reading on October 8.

KBS’s “Black Knight” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a man who embraces his dangerous fate for a woman he loves. The first episode is scheduled to air in December.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/08/kim-rae-won-shin-se-kyung-seo-ji-hye-confirmed-upcoming-fantasy-romance-drama/

Will it be like goblin? The only clue is the second lead played by Seo ji Hye. She looks like has a kind of immortal life because it said "sad villain who hasn't aged in the past 200 years. She has been living for a long time..."

On 10/6/2017 at 7:06 AM, maria1983 said:

HELLO , HELLO !!!

seams that i will have a new/ another home :D

crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif Hello to you and @nevill it does look like we will have a new place to hang out for Kim Rae Won and Shin Se Kyung:wub: I'm so happy they are doing a drama together.

13 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm so happy they are doing a drama together.

cingu anyo

im getting more and more exited, its like 2 months away only.

im secretly hoping for a bit of a goth theme. well the secrete is out, hehehe

and very! exited for KRW SSK couple 

they like torturing us by getting us exited and then not revealing anything new 

15 hours ago, BokMan said:

Will it be like goblin? The only clue is the second lead played by Seo ji Hye. She looks like has a kind of immortal life because it said "sad villain who hasn't aged in the past 200 years. She has been living for a long time..."

i hope they wont make her very evil, im not really crazy about an evil antagonist female, so i hope they downplay her evilness 

Archived